I'm seeing more of these ugly RAM monstrosities here in Australia as time goes on..

I'm seeing more of these ugly RAM monstrosities here in Australia as time goes on..

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Estrogen water
    When consumed it makes dicks small
    More lifted Ram Trucks

A haiku by anon.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

good god you mean that abomination has spread overseas?

im so sorry i cant make any reasonable excuse for this country

It's fricking terrible since our car park spaces aren't designed for these pigfat american trucks. I always make sure to park my shitbox an inch from their drivers door.

As with all problems, it's because the government encouraged it.
      >$150k instant income tax write off if it can carry over 1 ton
      >Exempt from fringe benefits tax if it can carry over 1 ton
      >Can park in loading zones even if you aren't loading anything
      And now they're talking about making car parks bigger to house these fricking monstrosities.

https://i.imgur.com/GsXPH7S.png

The Commonwealth has fallen

Fullsize American pickups used to be regularly sold in Australia until the 1980s when they adopted european-style car regulations which made it impossible to make a profit on them without doubling the price. Stuff like the Hilux were used as replacements to fill the void, which is why the Hilux and similar pickups all got bloated to near-fullsize proportions to compensate.

Go look up a picture of Australian roads in the 70s, and alongside the local cars you'll see a lot of American imports that were locally-assembled.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You mean F100s and Internation F class, they were the size of what a hilux or isuzu is now.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

And GM C/Ks. A crew cab version of those was nearly the same size as a modern day full size. The issue is a Hilux or Colorado is 90% the same size as a Silverado or F150.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That 10% (actually 11.5%) is the difference between fitting on our roads and not. 60.8cm extra length is a big difference when Rangers barely even fit in car parks as it is, and never do when they have towballs attached.
            And that's not even mentioning the 18cm width difference, plus extra for the XXL aftermarket mirrors that they always install.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I see them as well the Ford and Chevies and think they look cool. Let me guess, you live in Melbourne and your Kia Sportage no longer impresses the wife.
        Also the Ford in America is about $50k while in Australia it costs $150k, what a rip.

I sometimes see old converted Ambulances around, seem to be very rare so they might have just been run into the ground. We assembled japanse, german and british cars but the government was smart enough to make them close down so we don't have to work dirty jobs.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Seethe ford buttboy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The chebby and ferd versions are much uglier. It hurts to look at them sometimes. All that fricking chrome....

Imagine defending
      Dude
      On
      Dude
      Gay
      Entertainment

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

yeah same here in poland in eu. a year ago i havent seen almost any, now i see one or two every month

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Do drunks drive them in Foreign too, or what?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

dont know about that but wouldnt be surprised. the one that drove a lifted ram was your typical bald white male in his middle age crisis larping as an alpha male while being like 170cm (5'7'') tall, a little overweight and most likely compensating for his penis size so i wouldnt be surprised

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Do drunks drive them in Foreign too, or what?
        Isn't DUI a way of life for Australians?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Well ya but it's done in a sensible 'ute

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Only one year ago seeing a RAM was extremely rare, you'd see one or two per year now they're everywhere

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Finally, some normal fricking trucks

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Thats part of the war effort. Expect more of your politically connected people to be driving american trucks.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The chebby and ferd versions are much uglier. It hurts to look at them sometimes. All that fricking chrome....

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

good god you mean that abomination has spread overseas?

im so sorry i cant make any reasonable excuse for this country

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

mate, they are in yurop, too.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you groveling cuck

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's fricking terrible since our car park spaces aren't designed for these pigfat american trucks. I always make sure to park my shitbox an inch from their drivers door.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Haha it’s fun watching you all seethe at superior vehicles.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Dodge
      >superior
      pick 1 and only 1

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Superior to your “trucks” god bless Cummins.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

you wish, gaywad

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

RAMMEDRAWWWWWWWWW

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

BLACK FORD RAPTOR TRUCKS

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I daily drive a yellow school bus

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The Commonwealth has fallen

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Stellanis bought Chrysler dodge Jeep ram and can now shill their monstrosities in Europe now thanks to all the bribes they gave the eu economic zone

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As with all problems, it's because the government encouraged it.
    >$150k instant income tax write off if it can carry over 1 ton
    >Exempt from fringe benefits tax if it can carry over 1 ton
    >Can park in loading zones even if you aren't loading anything
    And now they're talking about making car parks bigger to house these fricking monstrosities.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>paying less to the government
      >being able to do stuff the government usually forbids
      Isn't that cool?

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think they're cool
    Super impractical though - surely they don't fit in standard Australian parking spots?

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Poland is full of those rams and us cars. I love them, much beter ten italian or france garbage

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Cry more you little b***h. Who honestly gives a frick what you see on the road? Did a RAM driver frick your mom or something? 100% chance you'll reply to this with some whiny homosexual shit

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i only ever see browns and women driving them which is fine by me because they'll blow up at 50,000 and the browns and women will be FRICKED

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Unlike you dumb seppos we would never buy these land barg-ACK!

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ugly ass truck

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It makes me ashamed to be Australian that these are selling here.
    We went from hyper based utes to... these monstrosities. No mf even uses them, they are literally all cringe status symbols that you can get a tax rebate on.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The rot was in when every c**t and his dog purchased a Ford Ranger that was made in Thailand. Classic shortsightedness.

We've got no industry and we're hostage to the manufacturing capacity of Asia. What a fricking nightmare.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Where else can you get an economy V8 in Australia, you c**ts want to get uppity about consumers buying what they want, but just ignore the massive hole in the market for cheap V8 family vehicles.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>80k ute
        >cheap v8
        You used to be able to buy a new v8 commodore for half the price of these things, and yet no one did

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They have cars in Australia now?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *