>Im so glad I drove everywhere slowly to save a few cents of gas

>I’m so glad I drove everywhere slowly to save a few cents of gas
>I totally do not wish I had all those wasted minutes back, cough-cough

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

GET THE FCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE OLD MAN!

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What poorgays, who are detached from the spiritual significance of money, don't understand, is that every penny is a blessing.
    Not taking money seriously is profane.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Imagine being so cucked by modern society that you literally value money more than your own life.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

t. projecting poorgay living vicariously as a rich person online.

If you are rich, you know TIME is more valuable than MONEY.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I'm so glad I spent all those days refueling at gas stations with my gas car instead of charging at home in my sleep, just to make some Saudi pedos richer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dis homie acting like he ain't actually sitting in his tessie making fart noises while it charges

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

charging the pod that takes me to my wage-cage whilst sleeping with my apple vision pro in my capsule bed.

epically awesome!!!

I haven't waited for my Tesla to charge in nearly a year. You wait every week to refuel your gas car.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah you didn't have to wait because you don't own one you moronic EVape.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it's impossible to afford a car that costs less than the average new car
            You don't own a car if this is your menality.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I never said anything about cars or money you projecting homosexual. I say it because none of you shitposting EVapes own EVs the 3 of you just shitpost like other /n/ ilk. EVs are not cars they are electronic appliances.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why do you think it's impossible to own an average priced car? Are you poor?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I never said it was impossible to own a shitbox EV but thats evading the fact that I know you don't. Not of the EVapes actually own a tesla. They pretend to own one to troll and satisfy their lack of attention they get in their gay boring lives.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A shitbox EV would be even easier to own. The fact that the Tesla luxury vehicles are only 40k brand new before tax refunds is somehow too expensive for you implies you're poor.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Never said anything about EV appliances being expensive. I think it says a lot that you go on and on about their price and money yet you don't even own one kek. Pottery.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i'm curious. what do you drive? why do yoh hate EVs so much? why are you trying to force "EVape"? what does that even mean?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

charging the pod that takes me to my wage-cage whilst sleeping with my apple vision pro in my capsule bed.

epically awesome!!!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I'm so glad I let Elon record my wife giving our bull a blowjob in the tessie, the data he receives will really help shape our future!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Charging lithium batteries while sleeping in the same building is a good way to not make it to the old age anon

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

WHAT THE FRICK ARE THOSE SUPPOSED TO BE DORMERS???!!?????

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>*cough cough*
    >I'm so glad I spent all that time working on my car, instead of being a homosexual wrenchlet
    >oh frick, man
    >beeeeeeeeeee

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>oh man..im so glad tyrone fricked my wife for me. i could never handle women even if i tried!

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

t. died at age thirty due to excessive speeding

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

skill issue

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'll always take my smiles per gallon over the dollar or two saved every week by driving like my nan

exactly. just like all the morons on the road during snowstorms and heavy rainfall, if you can't handle it, don't do it.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I fricking hate slowpokes
    >waah its yellow I must brake :~~*
    >i have a left turn in 5kms better take the left lane
    >i am going to randomly brake so you cant tel if I am stopping, turning or just randomly pressed it for no fricking reason
    >erm green light? erm okay? I wish there was a red-yellow light to warn me… which is the first gear? Should I like press the pedal??

I almost killed myself three times today over slow motherfrickers pissing me off. Everyone tells me I drive dangerously but weirdly enough I never get into dangerous sotuations when everyone on the road is going fast

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A moron in front of me slammed on the brakes as soon as the light turned yellow. Stupidest shit I ever seen, and I would have been at fault if I hit him

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I wish there was a red-yellow light to warn me…
      why does this exist outside US and doesn't exist in US?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Because americans use automatics. The red yellow is supposed to give you time to put it in gear

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>preposterous claim that ppl go slow to save money
    >preposterous implication that there are only fast or slow drivers and no dynamic preferences at all
    >moron claim that speeding will give your life a sense of validity on your deathbed.

OP be honest are u 19?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't think half the anons on DA have their driving license

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Absolutely the opposite way around. Driving slower only wastes like 10 seconds on your ENTIRE TRIP to save whole dollars on gas.
    But you're a moronic homosexual who can't math. I am a masters in engineering with insane intuition.
    Ya Allah, this board is going to shit. I used to be in awe of DA when I was a kid and now it's all just moronic homosexual morons and loser white kids with no personality besides their shitty used car. Get a fricking life.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *