Imagine

this 1000hp 2.5ton (5500lbs) beast packed with scholars and teens (bought with 96 moth credit ) barreling towards your Twingo stopped at a red light.

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

power to weight ratio should be regulated idk how it isnt touched yet. 20 years from now itll be like 3000hp 1000mile range.

there are zoomer's kids that will get tesla plaid s cars that are 1025hp/1025tq for 25k in todays money. and probably mod them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

kys you'reself bootlicker nanystatecuck

me? i'm based as frick

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

my taint smells like eggs.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

once EVs become more mainstream, they'll have gutless eco motors

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Moth credit you say?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I playfully rev my Twingo RS' engine

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm not so sure it will be 5500lbs, it's STLA large, which is just a variant of the giulia platform, which weighs 3500lbs. I would bet this is 4300lbs or so, so as heavy as some variants of the new m4

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The ev thing will be gay as frick. All eyes will be on Mopars(stellantis) answer to the b58.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm legit interested in this, could we finally have "American 2JZ"?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i don't think anyone will be trying to get performance out of these like the 2JZ. probably loaded to the breasts with emission and fuel saving shit. as much as i want this to be Chrysler's ATLAS engine, its unlikely.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Even the jeep variant does 500hp stock, the car version could foreseeably do 600 stock. Will likely be aftermarket to take it to 1k

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>lets be morons and do 1000hp on a dodge i6
          I wonder why it ticks and sounds like a piece of dogshit by 60k miles

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Plenty of hellcats were factory warranties with 1000hp through direct connection and there are tons of high mileage examples of those still driving around.
            >but I want to be a brand prostitute
            That's not going to mean much when you get gapped and then gaped in the ass by the new I6

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Those had a 6.2 shitrod which means its gonna last 250k miles of passes or more on e85. Ohc is coke. Enjoy your chain and extra chain tupac!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This.
            I don't think anybody is realizing how much support dodge actually gives to the people who want to own their cars. As another anon mention they already come with 500hp in stock "high output" trim, just wait untill SRT starts tweaking it with factory supported parts/tuning.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Don't you mean stellantis

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The 2GAYz was never used in a relevant racing platform because the block weighs 10 million lbs and is long.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Inb4
          >toms poopra
          >muh ps2

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Don't worry, it has all the attributes that make a good I6, and is already twin-turbo'd running 26PSI pushing 510HP from the factory in the Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Forged Crank, Forged Rods, Forged Pistons, 7 huge main bearings, weighs less than the 5.7 Hemi, same mounts and bellhousing pattern as the current Hemi.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hope I get hit. Injury Insurance pay is epic.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It would be extremely flammable for you.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No man should be seen in a fricking twingo

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>everyone's talking about me

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *