Imagine having to add expensive accessories to a 100k dollar truck to make it not total crap

Imagine having to add expensive accessories to a 100k dollar truck to make it not total crap

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>we turned our pickup truck into an incredibly gay SUV

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

suvs are less gay than pickups

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>i need truck to not look gay
      just accept your homosexualry and buy that suv

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's bigger though, bigger is better.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's a truck. It's not aerodynamic at all by default. Not sure what you expected lmao. Buy a Cybertruck if you want an SUV pretending to be a truck.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Buy a Cybertruck if you want an SUV pretending to be a truck.
      that's a weird way of saying honda ridgeline

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>SUV pretending to be a truck
        >Honda Ridgeline
        Take that back! Ridgeline is a minivan pretending to be a truck. Do better.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I love boxy fastbacks but this looks gay as frick. Not as gay as the cybercuck thoughever, at least this one has paint.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine if you actually read the article and looked at the results of the testing instead of being a ipad toddler with no attention span that just reads headlines and makes assumptions based of his feelings

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>giving motortrend web traffic and ad clicks

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>company makes thing I find interesting
        >NO U CANT VIEW IT JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT FOR SOME REASON!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

implying

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You posted it here, not me, dweeb.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

implying
            >again

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>no i don't want to be educated because i don't like the source of the information
        >i'll just stick to my passionate ignorance

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>NO U CANT VIEW IT JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT FOR SOME REASON!

>t. motortrend israelite

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It doesn't have anything to do with motortrend. It's morons who can't be bothered to even know what they're talking about yet will defend their uneducated opinion to the death. Like those old news stingers "Could your tap water be poisoned? More at 11" and then you go "oh frick all water is poison now" and you go around slapping bottles of aquafina out of strangers' hands.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not my problem. Stop reading all news, globohomo.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not learning new things doesn't make new things stop existing. If you're so desperate to keep your head in the sand, then you also forfeit the right to have opinions on things happening outside your sand hole. Have you ever heard the expression "having your cake and eating it too"?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>then you also forfeit the right to have opinions on things happening

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nah, you're wrong
            Source: me

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This persons death would be a net gain for humanity as a whole

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

edgy samegay

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I hate that expression. What the frick else do you do with a cake?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you eat the cake then it's gone and you don't have it any more

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No one wants my cake when my body is done with it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>sucking down advertisements disguised as “journalism” makes you edumicated

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Imagine if you actually read the article and looked at the results of the testing instead of being a ipad toddler with no attention span that just reads headlines and makes assumptions based of his feelings
      Post the article here or shill your clickbait elsewhere.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I saw this pos in person. Looked awful. I thought it was some aftermarket trash.
    I'll post pics if I find em

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ugly as frick

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Imagine having to add expensive accessories to a 100k dollar truck to make it not total crap
    Didn't work

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I thought someone put a body kit on their cybertruck and that it looked cool

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Just needs light lids

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

now make it mid engined

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/CufAtXQ.jpeg

Just needs light lids

Lincoln Mark VII. I think we have a match.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I assume you've never seen hypermiler builds? Even basic aerodynamic accessories for the most brick vehicles offer massive improvements when it comes to fuel efficiency

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>expensive accessories to a 100k dollar truck
    You act like this is exclusive to the Lightning

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well, did it get more range? I assume someone here clicked the article.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>TLDR
      https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2023-ford-f-150-lightning-xlt-yearlong-review-update-9-aerodynamics/

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

not clicking on it, so I will presume negligible, or marginal improvement to efficiency at best

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

what a homosexual

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>TLDR
          https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2023-ford-f-150-lightning-xlt-yearlong-review-update-9-aerodynamics/

you're both homosexuals, someone already archived it so you can read it without giving clicks

https://archive.is/C0fb0

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

not clicking that either heeb

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

This isn't your gamergate circlejerk redditard. I use an adblocker just so I don't need to jump through hoops.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>It is exceedingly difficult to imagine that eliminating the large negative pressure area behind the cab, as AeroX does, won’t have a positive net effect on long-term efficiency, month-in/month-out through all types of weather and HVAC usage, with a continuously functioning front air dam. The physics are here; we just haven’t had the lucky circumstances to verify the results in our real-world testing, perhaps because of prevailing crosswinds acting on the enlarged three-quarter frontal area presented by the AeroX cap. Sadly, we’ll never know for sure, as our time with the truck is drawing to a close. It is our sincere hope that Michigan Vehicle Solutions finds a manufacturing partner who can bring the AeroX to series production—perhaps with the few design tweaks noted above, at a price that’s competitive with other pickup caps. If this happens, we’ll absolutely consider trying one on our F-150 Lightning Lariat on the West Coast.
        lmao, pathetic

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

LMAO. They tried to make it look like a cyber truck.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>buy trugg for MAXIMUM UTILITY
    >put a canopy on the back, effectively making it a station waggon with ground clearance
    why are they like this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Most work pickups in the UK have tonneau covers because they're basically used as off road vans on quarries and construction sites or for surveys. If you need to take a total station or drilling equipment into the middle of nowhere a D-Max or Hilux is a lot cheaper than an SUV on a company lease and you can just bang a cover on it to keep your kit secure

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

low iq
      i love listening to truggolds defending tonneau covers. you need it to not get your shit stolen bro
      the whole point of a truck is having a bed you can throw nasty shit into and not give a frick and then hose it off

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Where's motorcycle

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Get a bicycle you dumb homosexual

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I was gonna deboonk this by saying it's bullshit to claim the bicycle/car cutoff is 20 miles, but then again it's bait. 20 miles is actually the EV/gasser cutoff.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Looks ugly and gay. Probably slow too.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Epitome of clown world.
    Everything keeps on getting more clown world.
    Can people not recognize how stupid and clown worldy its getting and only getting worse?

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Am I having a mandela moment but wasn't the F150 Lightning like the sporty version of the F150 back in the 00s?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

More like the 90s, but now it's the electric version.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes the Ford Lightening used to be based before it turned into a 175,000 troony mobile.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That's the essence of EVs. Massive compromises on wheels. Heavy, limited utility, expensive, stupid.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's like the iOS-Windows syndrome again, where some moronic middle manager looks at the competitor and immediately scrambles to copy it resulting in the market being dominated by shit product designed for adult toddlers.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *