Impressive performance over the years chuds keep seething

Impressive performance over the years chuds keep seething

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Combustion engine sales peaked in 2017. Thank you Tesla for killing the Rube Goldberg machine.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So did all car sales. And despite every western government forcing EVs down our throats and over regulating construction requirements, the vast majority of sales aren't EV.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>so did all car sales
        Not plug in EVs.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Look at the gray and green parts. Do they look like they got bigger or smaller in 2020?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>global
          lol. in america 95% of new car sales are currently still gas. pretty sad state for EVs considering all the incentives, tax credits, and marketing pushes.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>ICEV sales never recovered after COVID
      >EV sales have taken off
      Oof

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How long till last?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>according to Tesla's twitter

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Funny af watching people deny the reality of sick EV's. I will admit though, I don't really like the cybertruck, my taste is more in Fords F-150

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What's "sick" about sitting around a bunch of fat people as you wait to charge?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>not buying a range extender
          >not charging at home
          enjoy your "gas station", I'm gonna take my EV offroad and go camping

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why the frick are you buying a EV if you need an engine to use it lmao?

>charging at home
            Where is the 800 mile EV's? Are you a city cuck like the little cuckboy below you?

Your home is full of fat people?

Okay Truman. You know some people are allowed to leave their neighborhoods right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Why the frick are you buying a EV if you need an engine to use it
            The F-150 is all electric you mongoloid.
            >Where is the 800 mile EV's?
            EV's already sit at 500 miles now (more than what your average for ICE does), and you're complaining that they aren't at 800?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the frick do you think range extenders are? They're fricking generators. How the frick do you think those operate? You think there's some hamsters on running wheels inside?

>EV's already sit at 500 miles now
            Show me an electric truck that I can actually buy that will do that when it's -30 out. I literally can't show you a ICE truck that CANT do that.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>What the frick do you think range extenders are
            You're right, I should have been clearer. A second battery should cover an absolute emergency if you're that absolutely paranoid.
            >Show me an electric truck that I can actually buy that will do that when it's -30 out.
            >I'm not going to buy [car] because [might happen]
            The cold hard truth is, EV's, and especially EV pickup trucks/utes are more than capable for the vast majority of humans. Sure, you might lose a little bit of range in the Winter, but you're not driving 500 miles in one trip/non-stop (you're lying if you say you do).

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> you're not driving 500 miles in one trip/non-stop (you're lying if you say you do).
            Get a load of this moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/K0SaZ9N.jpeg

The 2000lb main battery does frick all. You're never getting any emergency power out of a battery pack without merking your payload.

It will happen though. It does happen. People with lives do it every weekend. The multi billion dollar industries these people support kinda back that up.

>you're not driving 500 miles in one trip/non-stop
            I'm driving 250 miles out to the mountains, having my way with that milf mother nature then driving 250 miles back home. No e-truck can currently do this yet I can do it in any ICE vehicle worry free. Hmm.

[...]
            Do you have any grasp on basic geography? Do you not understand how massive North America is? You do realize most cities aren't in the mountains and the wilderness, right?

You're lying if you say you don't stop and fill up your car after 500 miles.

https://i.imgur.com/K0SaZ9N.jpeg

The 2000lb main battery does frick all. You're never getting any emergency power out of a battery pack without merking your payload.

It will happen though. It does happen. People with lives do it every weekend. The multi billion dollar industries these people support kinda back that up.

I'm driving 250 miles out to the mountains, having my way with that milf mother nature then driving 250 miles back home. No e-truck can currently do this yet I can do it in any ICE vehicle worry free. Hmm.

[...]
            Do you have any grasp on basic geography? Do you not understand how massive North America is? You do realize most cities aren't in the mountains and the wilderness, right?

Again, 0.0001% of the population is faced with -30 temperature. And even fewer face it daily. Those that do, face the "onerous" task of potentially recharging at one of the thousands of recharging stations if they are too lazy to charge at home.
            >I'm driving 250 miles out to the mountains
            OK, and so charge on the way or on the way back at a charging station.

You wouldn't go leave your car sitting on E when you got home, so why do it with an EV?

Also, see related kek.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hobbies only exist 120+ miles from where I live
            Pro tip: Try living outside of the middle of fricking nowhere.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

120+ miles covers multiple cities where I live.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well I'm sorry you had weak relatives who decided to have you in a cuck nation.

https://i.imgur.com/rnQAYGt.jpeg

[...]
            You're lying if you say you don't stop and fill up your car after 500 miles.
            [...]
            Again, 0.0001% of the population is faced with -30 temperature. And even fewer face it daily. Those that do, face the "onerous" task of potentially recharging at one of the thousands of recharging stations if they are too lazy to charge at home.
            >I'm driving 250 miles out to the mountains
            OK, and so charge on the way or on the way back at a charging station.

You wouldn't go leave your car sitting on E when you got home, so why do it with an EV?

Also, see related kek.

>You're lying if you say you don't stop and fill up your car after 500 miles.
            Of course I do, after I get back home. During the trip I don't need to worry about it. My weekend time is precious and I don't even like wasting it at a gas station even though it takes less than 2 minutes.

>Again, 0.0001% of the population is faced with -30 temperature
            Doesn't matter. If ICE's aren't effected by it a EV shouldn't either.

>potentially recharging at one of the thousands of recharging stations
            >charge on the way or on the way back at a charging station.
            You're not really grasping the concept of time.

> You wouldn't go leave your car sitting on E when you got home, so why do it with an EV?
            I never get to E because I drive vehicles with ample range. I can easily leave my car with a 1/4 tank on Sunday night because I can make a 2 minute stop on my way into work on Monday and be back at a 100% of my range.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in the USA.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not if you can't drive an our and no longer be at the top of the food chain. You live in an overpopulated cesspool like LA or NYC which is definitely not the US.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>NYC and LA not part of usa
            Russian bot detected. I bet you call the port of LA a "warm water port".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i bet you call your boyfriend's butthole his "bussy".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, this is the typical Russian bot response to resort to talking about gay sex.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Of course I do
            I don't believe you.
            >If ICE's aren't effected by it a EV shouldn't either.
            ICE are affected by air-pressure and the likes.
            >You're not really grasping the concept of time.
            I fully grasp the concept.

But your original point had nothing to do with time. You simply said "no e-truck can do it", sure you're right no e-truck can make the 500mile trip just yet. So just fill up on the way like a normal human does.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There are no gas stations to fill up at let alone charging stations. Again, you seem to be struggling with life outside of a major city. I don't know why you keep posting that cuck truck with it's notoriously shitty range. There's a reason why you see little no EV's at the ski resorts.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>There are no gas stations to fill up
            Then how do you get to work anon? You said previously you "fill up on the way to work". Just admit it, you are lying so you can keep saying "EV bad".
            >Again, you seem to be struggling with life outside of a major city
            I don't live in a city. I live in a town of 200 people and one gas station that sells out of gas. Strangely enough, the electricity doesn't run out though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You do know you can leave the city and do trips where there aren't cities and gas stations, right? Do you live on a movie set or something or do you just have brain damage? Since you live in some shitty hick town I'm guessing it's probably the latter.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You do know you can leave the city and do trips where there aren't cities and gas stations
            There is no gap in the United States that is 400miles without a gas station.
            >Since you live in some shitty hick town
            kek. Resulting to shitty insults because you've got nothing else.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guess add basic math onto the list of things you can't really grasp.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I love how your "arguments" have devolved to "your dumb".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You don't seem to be able to comprehend basic shit like taking a trip so it's pretty safe to assume that you're dumb.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've owned a 250 mile range EV for over a year, and aside from my 1400 mile roadtrip, haven't had to charge once outside my home. 2rxhmw

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Okay now try having hobbies or a life.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hobbies only exist 120+ miles from where I live
            Pro tip: Try living outside of the middle of fricking nowhere.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Your home is full of fat people?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only Npc gays drive Tesla

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You saw the latest Kurtzgesacht video too? So you believe in universal determinism? Personally, I think we're not NPCs. It was pretty convincing with the emegerence argument.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No but hydrogen infrastructure get upgraded.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's production, not infrastructure. You can produce an infinity supply, but if you can't distribute it it's worthless.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What are the major issues with distributing hydrogen for auto usage?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Big kaboom.
            Also hydrogen, unlike gasoline, is a fuel that aggressively and actively eats away at its containment.
            If you though batteries with limited lifespans were bad, try a fuel tank with a limited lifespan, (and also explodes violently)
            Hydrogen = big meme.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Industrial output mean more infrastructure establish

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Testing out
            https://www.mobilityplaza.org/news/38005

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Very true.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Impressive performance
    >shit build quality
    No Thanks

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's just an American thing. American cars can do some crazy shit with the right engineering sledgehammer, but the fit and finish on American cars leave much to be desired. Shiny EVs did not become the exception to American mentalities on quality control.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>impressive performance
    >still can't beat a 15 year old Cobalt around a track

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LOL

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How does this compare to overall car sales for the first quarter?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

LOL

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>april
          Damn that aged like milk.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Chinsects
            No one cares

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>china
            LOL

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Chinsects
            No one cares

Largest car market in the world. It's the benchmark.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

LMFAO

WEEM CONGGUO

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

China is a literal shithole and the people there are mindless garbage humans. Ontop of it, there is 0 honesty among the Chinese. The very fact that they are pushing EVs is the reason why anyone with a brain is staying away.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nah, you just described the USA. Most people in China accept man made global warming as fact, putting them far ahead of the mindless USA consumer who will just pick the biggest gas guzzler. They are also much less likely to buy foreign cars.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Most people in China accept man made global warming as fact
            Sure thing is that why Hong Kong was waving American flags all over the place in 2019?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What do those have to do with one another you schitzo?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Most Chinese accept far left government nonsense as fact!
            >Except that time basically the whole country was up in arms
            You chinks go to school for like 12 hours a day and you're still this fricking stupid. Impressive.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I still don't get the connection. You're going to have to explain how accepting a scientific fact has to do with whatever you're talking about.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>global warming hoax is le scientific fact
            The absolute state of non-STEM gays

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Real Hong Konger wave flag of Hawaii

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Man made global warming is a fraud regardless of how many bugmen believe it.
            Same for the energy crisis.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

[...]
            Largest car market in the world. It's the benchmark.

Can agree over Elon Musk opinion

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>UK

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Didn't you get the memo? Lefties hate Elon so now Tesla is based. I have already purchased a Cybertruck and have put down a deposit on the Roadster coming soon. I'm going to own the libs

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Kek this, its extremely pathetic how desperate theyre trying to astroturf Tesla's among non-homosexual left wingers

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>banning internal combustion engine
        https://youtube.com/@transportevolved?si=0ZbZyvKNJSfHN7bE

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hahahahahahahaha this has to be the animal that created the EV general

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I am left wing and still like Elon Musk for his contributions to EVs.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We know, fortunately worthless homosexuals like you are not enough to sustain that dogshit.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sustain what? Elon Musk? EVs? Left wing ideology? Your schizophrenia meds?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sustain a company you fricking moron

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Most Americans are left wing.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>American
            >left wing
            You can choose one and only one you AIDS superspreader

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Real bro don’t wait on ev at winter’.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’ve seen nothing but bad reviews of Teslas and their service for months now. The cars are cool but the constant onslaught of videos of Teslas exploding on the freeway and a Tesla owners saying they regret buying their Tesla and will never buy one again is hard to ignore.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>429 miles
      What's that irl, I don't speak teslard

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it means cut it in half, and that's your best case scenario in perfect conditions. cut it in half again if you're driving when it's cold out.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

$90k plus tip for a 215 mile van. Nice.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't know why concept artists go to such lengths to hide their watermark. It seems intentionally misleading.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>0-60 6.5
      people will love have all their packages thrown to the back of the van.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ecoboost Transit has 540 mile range for $60k. That's "performance", idc how fast the teslard runs the quarter. EB Transits are quick enough for a van.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only chad duke drive diesel

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Market's saturated everyone who wants one has one and 1/3 of the people who has one doesn't want it anymore

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm waiting for police to convert to electric cars so I can just out distance them with my rusty old wagon from the 70's that still gets great gas milage.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zipper

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can’t tell if /n/i/g/gers or just low effort Otists are making these threads

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>impressive performance
      >as long as you don't leave your cuck containment zone

tbf the fat fricks of DA (most people here) could learn a thing or two from those homosexuals.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

tesla the ultimate chudmobile

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *