>in 5 years the only thing separating cars will be the software experience

>in 5 years the only thing separating cars will be the software experience
>apple swoops in and takes over the industry.
this is inevitable

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

After the last few days of using my vision pro, I'm going to go ahead and agree with you. They know how to make the best UI's

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Have fun watching us shadows on the wall actually doing things from the depths of Plato's goon cave.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you over the imax size movie I’m watching in my living room lol.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>apple headset
          You deserve it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Anyone with a big enough PC monitor can say the same lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NTA but bad comeback, anon. They don't even make monitors as big as TV's and the only real way to get an "imax" experience would be through a projector the size of a 1990's mainframe.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

HDMI makes a lot of TVs "PC monitors" anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

TV's are monitors but with bloatware and a remote. Get with it homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

homie have you not seen how big TVs become now? They're monitors now, for the most part.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Anon I have bad news for you
            You don't know what FOV or solid angle is

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm sorry, why is there a cheap phone strapped to your face?
          Take that off when you're talking to me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

$3500 bud.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You give women the ick

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>cia Black folk mind crunched in a narrow blinder
      >they can only invision the unix address map

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I want one but only for fapping and Apple is notoriously anti-fapping

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Pimax crystal instead.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

bigscreen beyond

Pimax crystal instead.

also a good headset, but between the vastly inferior form factor and qled instead of microoled panels, i don't see a reason to buy it for pr0n
        the only advantages pimax has is eye tracking for foveated rendering, which is only really relevant in a couple games so far, and not needing base stations, which amounts to a discount for slightly worse tracking
        so yea, imo bigscreen beyond + index base stations + index controllers is the play right now

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

GAY GAY GAY
      Will never trust apple to give me a good experience for my money.
      Everything on their is restricted, "it just werks", closed-source goyslop.
      Let me know when an AR headset comes out that supports open-source software and OS's

Captcha: VR 08k4

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Apple headset is the mark of the goysumer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>They know how to make the best UI's
      Except they don't when it comes to desktops. Floating windows with disconnected context menus and misplaced super keys can frick right off.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Except they don't when it comes to desktops
        No one cares about desktops grandpa.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'll go further you fat Black person homosexual. The dock, as it appears in every Apple UI, is simply redundant and ugly. Why should any app get a dedicated floating bar when it couldn't otherwise be foldered or sorted as it appears on the homescreen?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Their UI is souless glomohomosexual dogshit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

unironically hope you get beheaded with that thing still on

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why would there be no variety?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Everyone will have roughly the same battery and motor

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What makes you think that?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

nta

electric motors are basically commodities at this point. there's nothing particularly special about any of them. all of them are light, all of them are durable, all of them produce a shitton of horsepower
          eventually we'll settle on 2-3 different classes of them, one for cheap/small/slow cars, and 1 or 2 faster ones for higher perf more expensive cars. it'll be kind of like supersport liter bikes, which have essentially stopped competing in speed because they're all super fast and there's no real point in making them even faster.

batteries are going to be the same, eventually. right now we still have a couple different techs going around, but really once we find the correct chemistry to give like ~500 miles range cheaply and resiliently, and petrol-like charging times, we're done. there won't really be much reason to compete anymore if the use case is covered. think fuel tanks. when was the last time you saw a car advertising that it somehow had a superior fuel tank to its competitors?

so in the end what cars will end up competing in is other stuff. driver UI, comfort features for the price, looks, etc etc

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There's 5 different Tesla Model Y motors alone...

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the fact that 99.99% of the population neither knows or cares should prove my point

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, same with Rube Goldberg machines. Most people don't know and don't care.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

not at all
            people often debate about the merits of different ICE powerplants, both the overall design (i6 vs v8 etc etc) and specific models (b58 is great etc etc)
            NOBODY gives a shit about different electric motors. they're featureless appliances. all of them are vibration free, all of them are noiseless (from inside the car at least), all of them have instant torque, etc etc. ofc there are different sizes/hp/torque models, but aside from that they're all basically interchangeable.
            when reviewers compare EVs, they talk about the batteries, the range, the charging speed. NEVER about the motors, except to tell you how much hp/torque they give.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I have never met anyone irl who cares about engine configs. Just horsepower and speed. Not even torque except in vague terms (low end torque).

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NTA, but some random guy in the street asked me if the V8 in my truck is 90 degree configuration. In fricking Yurop of all places.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>still 10% market share
    Lmao
    Tim crook uses the power of jobs spinning to power apple headquarters

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don’t care. Never buying anything made after 2005 again anyway

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do boomers keep saying dumb shit about apple like this. I'm serious apple is cancer and steve jobs died from PC.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Steve Jobs was a fricking grifter and I don't understand why people idolize him so much.
      His movies paint him as a hard edged, go-getter but all I saw was a slimy scumbag swindler.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's true. Remember when there used to be all those cool Motorola phones? Now you just get a slab. Phones are better now, but soulless.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Phones are better as cameras and goyslop content delivery devices. They became worse phones and worse communicators except maybe for video conferencing because of the first point.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My tablet folds in half to become a phone. I just unfolded it now to respond to you.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sure seems like there’s a lot of poor people in this thread.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

fuxk off steve. you’re supposed to play ded

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

AI needs to break Apples ecosystem effect

10. 2 months ago
    Thread Rater

Sure bud, just how “ppl” will be buying up real estate in the metaverse to hang their nft’s on the wall.
    Companies like apple got lucky making computer device mumbo jumbo and will never be anything more than this
    Fb will never be more than boomers selling used knick knacks and posts complaining about the weather
    Businesses never find success forcing inorganic progress.

0/10

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *