*inhales*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

*inhales*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>toyota Supra sales plunge 50%
    >doesn't talk about how production was also cut by 50%
    >still sold all supras they made
    hmmmmmm

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You think shareholders give a frick? You think anyone at Toyota gives a frick about that shit? The bottom line is less money = cease production, never making another iteration again. Its been pretty obvious they're looking for any reason under the sun to kill the supra for good

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yuo think I give a frick about shareholders

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Shareholders pay the CEO and boards bills anon.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

and this is why they need to be executed - right after the beancounters of course

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You think shareholders give a frick about a limited production vehicles sales? Are you fricking dumb homosexual? Buy puts. Dumbfrick

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Xy7lnxK.jpg

>No one wants a bmw in a dress

Actually, people just prefer the bmw because it’s a better value than the Supra.
        >inb4 the autistic screeching
        You know it’s true

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>You think anyone at Toyota gives a frick
        Probably not since it's a BMW.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So it really is a supra, going down the same path as almost all the other supras before it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Pretty much. It is the ultimate example of >"We want this car"
      >"okay here you go"
      >"no not like that"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

And 2 decades later
        >DUDE MK5 SUPRA IS THE GREATEST CAR EVER JUST PUT IT BACK INTO PRODUCTION I BOUGHT MINE FOR 5000$ AND IT'S THE BEST CAR EVER WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THEM ANYMORE.
        It's been like that since the 80s. bot the mk3 and mk4 supra had the same fate. It's an endless cycle

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Screencap this, MK6 supra will have a true Toyota i6 engine (or hybrid i6) but something else like the body styling will be done by a Italian brand which will also make it a 'dissapointment'. the MK7 then will have a true Toyota engine and a true Toyota body styling, but an African male will breathe in its general direction rendering it a "dissapointment".

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Or rather the mk6 will have a toyota V6 or even a 4 banger without calling it a Celica and thus sell like shit, mk7 will be electric and sell like shit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The celica will sell like shit because it will be AWD and too many millenials/zoomers will claim that it not being FWD only ruins the 'legacy' of it. The NU-MR2 will sell like shit because it will be an actually good car and people will whine that it isn't trying to kill them

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Or Toyota completely axes anything 2-door/coupe/sedan shaped completely and brings back the next gen Supra as a BEV Crossover

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't think there's anyone that would get upset with a car that has Toyota running gear and an Italian body on it. The current Poopra is divisive because it's literally a BMW.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bold of you to assume toyota will release next generations of supra despite the fact the averages consoomer wants a crossover

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>no not like that"
        so why don't they fix it to make it the way consumers want?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

because people will find another excuse to not buy it. enthusiasts are the worst market to target, but I guess it can be justified as a marketing expense, since it generates good word of mouth and all

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The enthusiast market is so small its just not worth catering to lmao. The GR86 is like the only car along with the Miata in the whole world that fits the needs of car "enthusiasts", an even smaller segment is the people who can actually afford a new 86. Majority of these homosexuals buy used and don't support manufacturers in anyway apart from memes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Majority of these homosexuals buy used and don't support manufacturers in anyway
            could help alleviate that by making the warranty an optional add-on. i bet if you did a true breakdown of new car costs, the warranty would be one of the biggest chunks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>GR86 is like the only car along with the Miata in the whole world that fits the needs of car "enthusiasts",
            >4 cylinder engine cars
            >Enthusiast
            Kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yep, enthusiasts are that moronic, too poor for anything with 6+ cylinders, too for anything brand new and too ignorant for anything non-Asian.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

cry about it, make a thread about it even

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I voted with my dollars and bought a brand new GR86.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Because the "consumers" are actually 15 year old kids who can't buy it anyway and the real consumers buy Camrys and RAV4s

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They did though - they offered a 6 speed manual gearbox 3 years after launch and can't keep up with the demand.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

does this mean it will be cheap in a year or two or expensive?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>No one wants a bmw in a dress

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Maybe if they put a fricking Toyota engine in it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://www.motor1.com/news/707700/toyota-gr86-subaru-brz-dead-europe/

I don't feel so good toyotabros

That's not the worst part, the BMW engine is great.
      The worst part is they shoehorned what is supposed to be a larger vehicle onto a Z4 chassis and made it look stubby and moronic

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>just get rid of the only good thing about it
      lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It would've went out of production even faster

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>hear release
    >finally a toyota with some decent power
    >heck price
    $100k AUD

lmaooooooo

I do see it's dropped to 93k base model now at least but moronic

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if the rumors are true that the next GR86 is going to be a shrunken Lexus IS with a hybrid GR I3 making 330 HP, then I don't see how the Supra fits into the lineup.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This thread again? Everyone who wanted one got one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm thinking about getting one, but if I do I'm waiting for the final production year so it holds it's value better.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Good luck getting one allocated. You'd have a better chance at a new GT4 RS

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

False. It has a manual now. I still want one. But its 70k bros. I dont want a shitstang, but goddamn when it comes to price and availability.

https://i.imgur.com/S7qG0l2.jpg

I'm thinking about getting one, but if I do I'm waiting for the final production year so it holds it's value better.

This might be autism.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>This might be autism.
        Maybe so. But autism that will allow me to scam poopra fanboys in 10 years. The worse this thing sells the better it is for the people who buy it.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I was thinking of scooping up a used MK5 but I sat in one once it’s kinda tight in there and it floods a lot where I live so I don’t wanna wake up to it floating down the street. I might just hold out until the 86 refresh comes out or the new prelude

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Meanwhile...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not remotely the same class of car. The Supra can wreck a M5 Competition or a V8 Mustang on a good day. The Miata can maybe wreck a V6 pick up truck on the ring stock.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How often do you go on race tracks? Miata is a better more reliable car for daily commutes, and to enjoy backroads under 60mph, which is 99% of all driving.
        You you REALLY going to drop a massive monster amount of money just to stoplight dragrace? That's boring as frick.

>car enthusiast board
        >laughing at one of the few good (although flawed) sports cars which are currently sold in a sea of cuckovers and electric cars
        you deserve to ride the bus for life, Black person

>car enthusiast board
        >ever purchasing a new car, rather than purchasing an older 20+ year old car and wrenching on it yourself like a true enthusiast.

Only new car I have ever purchased has been a minivan. For the price of a NEW shitty BMW(supra) you can import a nice 90s classic from Japan and drop 20k more into it. Why the frick would anyone buy goyslop "sports" car with electric everything and analog nothing?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>For the price of a NEW shitty BMW(supra) you can import a nice 90s classic from Japan and drop 20k more into it.

if you have to drop 20k into it, its not nice in the first place. Also it still ends up being inferior to the new stuff apart from time capsule cope and what not

Take a look what happens to your nice JDM classic.

?si=ChkHXJ_ruER5uOCo&t=13

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>brooo my gay little ferd is a better car uhhhhh when i'm being a nuisance and a hazard to everyone around me
        you do you buddy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this is an achievement for Mazda meanwhile Mary Barra and Government Motors phases out the camaro because *only* 25,000 sales a year, and this with supply chain issues and allocation difficulties

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The only people I see driving new Miatas nowadays are boomers, and they all hate the one guy who rips around my central FL town in his kit-car Shelby AC Cobra.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

New Miatas have always been purchased by older people. Median age of a new Miata buyer is 62. Younger people used to get them used but now they're priced out of that market too

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>car enthusiast board
    >laughing at one of the few good (although flawed) sports cars which are currently sold in a sea of cuckovers and electric cars
    you deserve to ride the bus for life, Black person

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>rich people don't want a toyota sports car
    >priced too high for the average toyotard to afford
    >sales aren't very high
    I am so shocked by this information.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the modern supra is one of the most addictive cars i have ever drive. Its a shame its so ugly. Maybe the Alpine or a Cayman is an option if you live in a mountain road area. I have only drive the Supra in Jarama circuit. Would like to drive it in open road in a full weekend.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>sports car that has been on the market for years took a sales hit
    In other news, water is wet.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *