Insurance fronting

Does anyone know how it’s caught and if it’s worth the risk?
I’m a new driver with myself as the main driver I’m looking at £4800 a year with my dad as the main driver it’s £950.

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its a great way to frick both your insurance rates if anything happens.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. but it's kinda worth it unless you get into multiple accident.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But how would they prove it if I did have an accident. I’m still a named driver on the insurance just not the main driver how could they prove that I was in fact the main driver and therefore committing insurance fraud?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how are both cars racking up the miles? either you are lying or your did drives both cars alot.

they will increase the cost of insurance for the increased miles and/or drop you from coverage as it looks shady.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Okay then my dad drives both cars a lot. I don’t think that’s so unbelievable either surely they have to prove it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they dont need to prove anything, your coverage just gets dropped cause they can and will cause it looks shady.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

But that would only be if I had an accident and insurance got involved right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no, the miles your dad log will go up, you will be asked to explain, then the rates will go up anyway and/or you get dropped or you both get dropped.

companies report to a database, you guys show up as insurance fraud, you guys have to pay high rates if anybody wants to insure you guys.

this is a common scam, you will not win.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the miles your dad log will go up
            no one ever asks this

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes, yes they will.

i would love for you to try to scam your insurance company, see how it plays out, make sure to post the results for our entertainment, they have an army of lawyers.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

dont they ask for the vehicle mileage each year you renew? which is then compared to the mileage of the prior year?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not everyone lives in the united cuckdom

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in the US

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes there is a database for this that the insurance and dmv use.

you cannot israelite the insurance israelite.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All my cars are registered to my father who never has had any accident. Insurance so cheap.
    Just dont crash moron.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Virtually impossible to get caught unless you or your father are morons and come clean to the insurance company/police when they start questioning you OR if your father lives in France or something and the car is in the UK then it’s obvious.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you guys are not the only ones who have thought of this or has tried it, people get coverage dropped for this stuff and you are banned from getting insurance from them again.

this is literal fraud, do at your own risk.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>this is literal fraud
        I was only borrowing the car....

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ban from buying from their company.
          shared database so every other company knows you guys are frauding, that will be 6k a year, thanks, or frick off.

you can frick around, you will find out.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Been going fine for decades.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you been on your fathers car insurance of decades? sure, low iq is low.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't u go on his insurance with both of you as main drivers?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

he can, but the price will sky rocket as hes a young driver.

hes just trying to use his dad as the main to get lower rates but your both screwed if anything happens, its fraud so your coverage is dropped.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why not go in the middle and be a main driver on Father's insurance? Happens in America, is not fraud. It's a middle ground. Both insurances are fricked up in case of accident still tho.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

not saving much being attached to his dads insurance but they both will get an increase if something happens.

better off solo if anything happens.

keep in mind, the miles per year has been recored every year (in the USA atleast) so if they add the son as a secondary driver then the miles for both cars are high, its a no brainer, they know whats going on, so they will raise your rates anyway or ban you for fraud.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the miles per year has been recored every year (in the USA atleast)
            Who records it? I've been insuring the same car with the same company for 14 years and other than the mileage input when I initially insured it, they have no idea how many miles are on the car. They have never asked for an odometer reading.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

MOT is an annual thing in the UK when your car is three or more years old. Safety check etc. Milage goes onto a searchable database along with owner etc.
            I recently bought a car with no history and put most of it together with a couple of online searches.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The post literally says "in the USA at least". Not "in the UK".

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lol @ bongs. in my nordic country my dad can buy the insurance that is like 200€ per year

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I’m looking at £4800 a year
    Are you 16 and trying to insure an RS4 in central Bradford or something?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

19 I’m 20 in November. Audi a4 in gorton manchester

£4800 is an invitation to go away. They are assuming that the vehicle will be written off one way or another in the first few weeks.
      Pick another car or another insurer. Changing insurers I went from 1600 comp to 650 comp.

I’ve tried different insurers all are similar prices

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Get quotes for something old person.
        Estate cars are mobile bedrooms and really neat if you're in your teens.
        Don't try to fake main user because you can't get away with it these days.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

£4800 is an invitation to go away. They are assuming that the vehicle will be written off one way or another in the first few weeks.
    Pick another car or another insurer. Changing insurers I went from 1600 comp to 650 comp.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Best insurance?
    Don't have insurance, just don't drive like a moron and you'll be good, done this for over a decade now.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Stop living in a shithole and your insurance will be cheaper and your life better

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get a piece of shit car and get insurance on it. Claim the value as like $500 and just sit it in the backyard or something. As long as you are a driver on the policy, you can drive any car on the policy, including family plans. YOU just need YOUR name on one car, the cheaper the better.

>Brother sister and I were on a 1990 Buick regal for insurance, we sure as hell didn't drive it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Has to be comp insured here to do that. It gets you third party only on anyone else's car.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What car do you have

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never thought I'm I'd see the day when DA simped for insurance companies. Just goes to show how far this place has fallen.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

nobody is simping for insurance companies, you are just brainlets that think you are big braining, but your not.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *