>0-60 MPH 3.4 Seconds
>Price $67,295

this is the first true enthusiast ev

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    p

Don' get me wrong, its a great deal, but the M3 tesla is still the best cheap performance car for sail right now.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's the N stand for?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

North Korea

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Non-working charging station

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nsame joke every thread

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Black person

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the N word

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nissan

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Model S 0-60 in 1.99s
    >$71k
    did you just wake up from a coma

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>this is the first true enthusiast ev
    As much as I hate tesla, the first Tesla Roadster fits that bill. It was just an electric Lotus Elise

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

exactly, this is how you know it's a shill post

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's not the first though

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Musk didn't build the roadster. He pretended to only want to financially back Tesla after Steve Eberhard had already founded it and produced the Tesla Roadster.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That came out before Elon Musk took over the company under false pretenses.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Musk is cool for making leftoids like you mald, it's Tesla that I hate.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm afraid it suffers from spoofed 0-60 times like all AWD cars. Comparing an EV6 GT to a Mustang GT, the Kia is nearly a full second faster from 0-60 but then only a half second faster to 120. The Mustang has better acceleration not factoring in grip despite having over 100 fewer hp: 460 vs 576. The iN5 has access to up to 640hp but that only means you need to make about 60hp from a new mustang to keep up, which I don't think you can quite get from just a tune and exhaust but you could probably get 30 or 40. And if you really want to spend 70k on a car then you can get a fully optioned mustang and a 800hp supercharger.
    I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a EV hater I just think it's important to be critical and not fanboyish. The performance value just still hasn't caught up to gas yet. Might not ever.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

If performance value is what you're after then you'd just buy a Hayabusa

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Never heard of that car before.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>BMW makes a 600hp M-ish electric sedan
    >no one gives a shit
    >asiatics make a 600hp N-ish electric SUV that makes fake vroom-vroom noises
    >paid reviewers and asiatic shills all soi face

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

> 530 = 600 = 640

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

BMW underrates how much power their cars make. Hyundai overrates how much power their cars make

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Well at least the asiaticmobile isn’t fugly.

BMW underrates how much power their cars make. Hyundai overrates how much power their cars make

Hello, Muhammad pbuh

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

asiatic cope

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>BMW makes a 600hp M-ish electric sedan
      Doesn't it weigh 1000lbs more than the new 600hp Model 3 Performance?
      And cost $10k more as well?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The steering wheel also doesn't fall off with normal use, probably worth the extra $10k

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

At least the Hyundai doesn't have a moronic pig nose grill.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's a car not a purse. What are you, a woman?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Looks cool but it still don’t trust to not catch or fire or some shit

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Price $67,295

Maybe if it costed $30,000 a couple of us broke fricks could buy it until then there will not be an enthusiast ev. Too heavy too expensive.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>enthusiast ev
    gay enthusiast

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

holy shit

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why the frick does anyone give a shit about 0-60 times anymore? All it takes is a bigger motor and more batteries. It's an absolute lazy excuse for "performance". As a non-poorgay who has driven fast EVs I can also confirm that it's not fun at all. No sound. No mechanical feeling. No joy, and of course massive weight results in utterly sterile and boring handling characteristics which are only rendered vaguely acceptable because modern tires are black magic.
    I see no reason in raw numbers when the result is fricking joyless. Much better to spend the money buying and restoring a lightweight, well-handling and exciting classic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>No sound
      Might want to check your hearing, or remove some of the sound dampening in whatever car you're driving. A powerful electric motor outputs a sound a bit like a jet when it is putting out a lot of power. Some tuning companies are replacing the gears or adding resonance chambers to produce better sound as well. A lot of the same tricks car manufacturers have been using with gas engines for a while now.

>No mechanical feeling
      This really is just "it would be better if it was worse"

>No joy
      If you can only find joy in history I guess.

>massive weight
      Depends entirely on what you're driving. All mainstream cars are putting on the pounds. There are new lightweight EVs, but just like all lightweight cars these days they are for the enthusiast audience.
      There are even retro-enthusiast EVs like this one that provide the feel of an old school momentum car without all the pesky unreliability.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I commend you on your english sar. Surely you will help to sell many evs

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *