Irans new carrier starts tests

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

there appears to be superstructure in the way where the aircraft should land

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Suicide missions have no return leg.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's such an easy fix too.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’m ngl that’s sick

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah, it works like picrel.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That designs sick as frick tho

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Someone got the length

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shame they don't have any naval aircraft.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

F-14s?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>F-14s?
        It would honestly be impressive if they could still make those fly.
        Whatever is this thing for, they could only hope to have a suicide drone launcher.
        It's all for posturing.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

So I've heard rumors
          Don't quote me
          But this is designed for trainer aircraft and male drones

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

male drones implies the existence of female drones.
            what are you getting at anon?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's just a term fo drones

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>zoomer or boomer? You decide!
            Medium Altitude Long Endurance aka a GWOT style Reaper
            as contrasted to a HALE High Altitude Long Endurance like a Global Hawk

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I don't get how thefrick no one knows this

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

LANO drone.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Means machine guns only. No cannon for you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DRONES? WHERE ARE THEY?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>mfw I can’t get Persian Dronussy

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pretty woke of Iran to let the drones choose their gender like that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DRONES? WHERE ARE THEY?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

F-14s?

It would actually be impressive if they managed to land and launch F-14’s off that thing.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are Iranians such pussies? Do something b***h. It’s been a month.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Did Israel even do anything?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Israel took out the air defense around Iran's nuke research site.
        Basically they showed it could be destroyed any time they wanted it destroyed. But also they said it is not worth destroying as we know you can't build nukes yet,

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Didnt they wack a couple f14s for funsies too?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

None of the details were published.
            It is really weird. I think it was so bad that Iran just rolled over and stfu to avoid the full embarrassment.
            But, yes, I saw initial reports of lots of aircraft hit on the ground and then nothing after that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

All I saw from official reports was a single missile was launched at a radar

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It was a sham by both Iran and Israel. Some rogue Israeli faction bombed an Iranian consulate. This is not typical Israeli modus operandi. They usually do the targeted assasination. Iran doesn't want to go to war but has to placate her citizens. So they loudly announce the time and date of their "revenge attack" to the world and only target remote Israeli areas. In return, the Israelis do the same. So now they're even.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick it would be hilarious if that thing got sank in port

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>container carrier
    It's weapons board not like sailing forum

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>container carrier
      >It's weapons board
      imagine retrofitting a massive container ship into a missile barge that fired off its entire compliment in matter of seconds

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

complement*

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> imagine retrofitting a massive container ship into a missile barge that fired off its entire compliment in matter of seconds

This is what turdies‘ wet dreams look like

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Superdreadnought Pod-layer
          >The superdreadnought was a type of warship employed by large national navies, such as the Republic of Haven Navy, and the Royal Manticoran Navy. They were the largest warships to be built, with tonnage ranging between 7 and 9 million tons.
          >The pod-laying variant (or "podnought") was a superdreadnought hull that had been modified to have a hollow core where it could store racks of missile pods, thus protecting them from proximity or "soft" kills. This also allowed a greater number or pods to be carried into battle, and podnoughts could "hand off" pods to other ships in the same formation to tow, although fire-control was still provided by the podnought itself. (HH11)

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Same thing

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Very based to make a 1:1 scale diorama celebrating the effectiveness of American weapons.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want Iran to be cratered so badly. They are the cause of all the middle easts problems and no one does anything about it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You'd have to take out them and any weapons experts they have
      Bastards were caught building missile factories in Yemen

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Between them and Israel and Saudi Arabia, it’s a region where every power is a shithead. And a lot of the small nations there, like the UAE and Qatar are shitbirds too.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How come everyone just can't be like oman?
        They don't bother anyone

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oman had a slavetrading empire 200 years ago that extended all the way down Africa

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So?
            They are very chill now
            From mauritania to india every country is in a civil war, starting wars, genociding some minority and having terrorist attacks

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oman had a slavetrading empire 200 years ago that extended all the way down Africa

They got fricked in the end
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Arabs_during_the_Zanzibar_Revolution

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Zanzibar
            >Gggggyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Reee

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah and? Everyone ran a slave trading empire

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The reason modern Oman is a nice country is due to Sultan Qaboos.

>Oman in the 60s was basically like the trucial states mentioned by

, slavery was legal, there were no doctors, a poor backward shithole
          >a communist uprising in Dhofar was massively successful due to the novel idea of giving peasants and slaves rights
          >Qaboos was a young flamboyant prince studying at Sandhurst at the time when he decided to work with MI6 to overthrow his father and take the throne
          >he manages a bloodless coup d'etat then immediately builds up the Omani army and the irregular tribal troops with SAS and mercenary trainers before taking the fight to the commies with RAF air support
          >after the Dhofar war he spent the next 30 years focusing on lifting his country out of backwards medieval shitholism and fundamentalism
          >eventually in his old age he relied mostly on younger relatives and chosen experts to run things while he retreated from public life to have a well deserved retirement with his (alleged) harem of European twinks.

Him and Jerry Rawlings are basically the only time in the 20th century where a military coup actually improved a country and left it not a shithole.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He’s one the most based dudes to ever come out of the Arabian Peninsula

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Him and Jerry Rawlings are basically the only time in the 20th century where a military coup actually improved a country and left it not a shithole.
            Pinochet did very little wrong.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Killing a lot of people you don't like is still wrong

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>noooooo not the peaceful communists who just want to overthrow your government, crater your economy, destroy all freedom, and kill you
            In all seriousness I get it. Extra judicial killings are no Bueno, bit I always hate the leftists screeching about South American disappearances when they would do, and have done the exact same thing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can thank the Carter administration for that.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They are the OG aryans with 10000 years history. They were already a major player before the greeks. They are the highest form of Indo-European race. They will outlast the American empire then create a new aryan empire.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Their current regime is from the late 70s and that's because Muslims are fricking moronic and refuse western influence and ideas. They are the perfect example of a culture holding the world's progress back.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Didn't Iran just launch it's own satellites without help from China and Russia

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>without help from China and Russia
            Supposedly self developed but suspicion is that they got help from russia in exchange for drones and missiles.

Took them 60 years but by god they did it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Possibly but hey
            Give em credit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Idk, anon, starving your population and performing terrorist attacks and then getting credit for launching some scrap into space... I can give them credit for not being commies and achieving the same results.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bruh frfr

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Persians took over as the hegemon (that is the mantle of imperial kingship) of the already established empire of the Middle East in the middle of the sixth century. Before that they were always active on the periphery of the Mesopotamian geopolitics - they were like the smaller neighbors that you tried to conquer once or twice, but let them be after getting your teeth kicked in since trade was lucrative anyway.

The Greeks by the middle of the sixth century were at the tail end of the archaic age which was like the staging ground for the classical era with much of the infrastructure already laid down. Athens was ruled by tyrants who helped codify much of the various versions of the greek epics into a single coherent canon. In only 50 years they'd repel the empire in Greece twice and also from the Asiatic coast. In a 150 years they'd march to heart of the empire and back, and in 225 years they did it again and toppled it once and for all.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>ignoring parthia
          So ... you can't claim to be off a nation if that nation lost a war 2000 years ago?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

???
            My point was that they are more concurrent with the Greeks than not. And the Parthians are more concurrent with the Romans, which was outside of the bounds of the original statement anyway.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you dumb lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ok bro

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what's the X axis? Land area?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

relative power or something like that

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They're race mixed with arabs, pajeets and even Black folk, they arent aryan

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hello John Bolton, how are things going at the vampire convention?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you spelled Israel incorrectly

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you spelled israel incorrectly.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Right, because israel are the ones that beat women for wanting to get an education, using human shields to launch rockets at civilians, or indiscriminately attacking ships in the red sea.

Go leave moron.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Israel is no saint by any means
          Multiple targeted killings during peacetime is stirring the pot

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Half the reason this whole thing went down successfully was because Netanyahu was too busy redirecting assets to spy on his own people and courts instead of watching the miserable bastards he was keeping in the world's largest ghetto.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I wonder who got fired from the mossad

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Every day I thank God that neocon morons and their sycophants like (You) are losing bigly

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kino

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I know right?

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are they expecting to get some navalized Mig29s from Russia or something?

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this thing would be way scarier if it was just normal ass freighter with concealed facilities to launch 1000 shasneed drones

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>a fvcking ramp

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wtf did they do, convert a tanker? Looks like a shitty T-AO

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wonder if they could fly F-14s off this thing with rocker assists? With a minimum load at least. Otherwise what can they possibly fly off it? Was there a planned purchased of Russian naval jets but just because Russia is at war they decided not to cancel the carrier project? I assume they had plans to acquire real naval jets.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's likely only for drones
      I know Russia is training Iranian pilots but even that wouldn't help them on this
      It's probably just for MALE drones

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Oh okay looking it up
      Russia sent Iran a few trainer jets to help them train for SU-35s and 34S but I guess the pilots never got far enough to fly the real deal

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>US was at war with Germany and Japan for four years
    >completely destroy the infrastructure and social structures so thoroughly that the new states that are rebuilt afterward have nearly nothing in common

>US has been in state of conflict for nearly 70 years with the DPRK and 40 years with Iran
    >they're still ticking along

Why have modern wars been so much longer in duration but less deadly, while the world wars were so short but caused massive social and economic upheaval?

You are not permitted to answer, WW2 was fought between industrialized countries at a much higher intensity

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>completely destroy social structures so thoroughly that the new states that are rebuilt afterward have nearly nothing in common
      There were a lot of former Nazis in the West German government and military. I can't imagine Japan was too different.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Well I mean we're not really at war
      Just aggressive competition

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine spending all this time money to larp about power projection when a single Harpoon is going to make this thing an artificial reef in 15 minutes of open hostilities.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Will we see F-14 carrier ops?

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Even Iran is soon to have a more advanced military than Russia
    holy shit lmao. How long until North Korea surpasses them?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Trolling at this level
      Sir I've never seen so much trolling
      The kharkiv diversion must be working

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *