Is?

Is DA forklift certified?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>needing some pencil pusher in some office to give you permission to lift things

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is it as easy as they say to drive one of these things? If I learn at my current job I'd get a $2 raise.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do people actually give a single shit about forklift certs anyways? I thought you just get """certified""" by whoever hires you. I was taught how to drive one in 5 minutes.

Yes, it's easy.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's a liability thing, you wouldn't understand.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I just had to watch a video after I got hired

One of our's is a huge piece of shit too with brakes that don't really work and will stall out if you cut too hard or raise the forks without giving it gas.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I just had to watch a video after I got hired
          Highway to the Danger Zone?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes

yeah its not too hard, just dont be a total moron

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Is it as easy as they say to drive one of these things?
      Super easy. Just drive it smooth and drive it slow when your forks are high.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's an unbelievably easy and simple job. That's why guys in shops always compete for it and try to get off process-jobs. I was doing it when I was 15 and I had to stack bins on 20ft. shelves in a refrigerated room, among other things.

3. 2 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I have a fork lift but I’m not certified, I ain’t a pussy

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i used to work at a nursery in high school and i drove the forklift once i turned 18. no cert. but maybe because it was a small business i didn't need one. it was fun at first but becomes a job like anything else. started at 7.25 and hour back then, got a raise to 8.50, then that became minimum wage again lol. what a shit job

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>driving a forklift is eas-ACK

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>penis gone and only 1 hand left
      I would rather have died

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There is more to life than sex, and whatever is going on in your life, even that is preferable to a night that is eternal and without name. That is the destiny of all. Those who have a forklift certification, those that don't.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

but you can't efficiently operate a forklift with only 1 hand and no feet

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I mean, the guy stayed with his gf and married her, so I'm guessing the answer is yes.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What happened?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He drove off an overpass, fell 50 feet and got crushed by a forklift.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/how-tradie-loren-schauers-survived-horror-forklift-accident-which-forced-amputation-of-entire-lower-body-c-1640994
        >Loren was working as a labourer on a construction site during a bridge rehabilitation job in September 2019.

>He was driving a forklift over a highway bridge outside of Wilsal, Montana, when cars started illegally passing him in through the traffic lights.

>The single lane was dramatically narrowed and as one car passed him, Loren veered too close to the bridge edge and the ground crumbled beneath him.

>He attempted to jump from the falling forklift but his leg got trapped by the seatbelt, swinging him from the machinery as it plummeted 15 metres down a steep hill.

>The forklift rolled three times down the hill before Loren hit the ground at the bottom of the hill and the forklift landed on top of him, crushing his body.

>Loren said: “As the edge of the bridge collapsed and the forklift started to tip up, I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to jump out. I now know that was the wrong idea but it was just fight or flight.

if a forklift tips over you never try to jump out. those things weigh twice as much as a car.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>jumping out of a tipping forklift
          He never should've been in the fricking thing if that was his first plan.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Jeebus. My uncle worked on dams and the bulldozer he was driving tipped over (he never elaborated on it) and got a settlement meaning he got to retire in his 40s. Walks with a limp.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Perfect example of why a forklift cert isn't actually a joke, contrary to some other poster(s). Safety means STAY IN THE THING BUILT TO PICK UP 10,000 POUNDS. If this kid was instructed by someone he wouldn't be a future suicide attempt.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He did a video with his wife (they were dating before the accident and she married him after)

Bro’s answered this question by basically saying he settled out of court and can’t say exactly what happened other than there was a forklift involved.

Considering his wife married him he must’ve gotten broken off a nice chunk of money.

Stay out of pinch points and Keep your fricking head on a swivel

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yo….. you’re fricked for posting this.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/70D1cxt.jpeg

Yo….. you’re fricked for posting this.

So does this count as nudity on a blue board? Like, he doesn't have any clothes on at all, but there's also no dick'n'balls.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>he doesn't have any clothes on at all,
        He's wearing a glove and a bag.

https://i.imgur.com/nqsIp36.jpeg

>driving a forklift is eas-ACK

This is the sort of brave face you need to put on because if you show your true emotions, they won't discharge you.
        They know that right after getting discharged is when people are most prone to suicide.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i bought a hunk of shit forkift last year from 1959 with pneumatic tires and a 6,000 lift capacity. the tire went flat and I don't want to frick with it.
    facebook groups are the only frickers around that can help with forkift problems.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No I'm not lift cert'd I am type 9 all- and rough-terrain telehandler qualified.

you warehouse shelf monkeys aren't much a shit to be honest.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why is "forklift certified" a meme
    is it the easiest cert to get or some shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Being able to operate a forklift without killing yourself or others means you have a basic level of common sense. Which is rare.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's the lowest level of semiskilled manual labor that technically has a requirement other than having a pulse.
      Being any kind of CDL holder makes you significantly more desirable and valuable to the average employer.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Being able to operate a forklift still makes you more desirable than anyone else that can't (obviously). It's not a bad skill to learn, and you can be pretty damn competent at it in less than a day.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

cdl is worthless they only hire jeets now.
        >post trucking job
        >pay min wage
        >wonder why noone takes it
        >lobby for jeets
        >jeet being jeet crashes
        >jeet hightails back to india
        >other jeet replaces him

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's mocking the boomers who put a great deal of importance and pride into their menial lowskill blue collar jobs.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes. I unload 60-200k pounds of expensive billet daily. Anytime a machine, parts or anything valuable/sketchy arises, I get asked to other buildings to move it.

>Hyster 120, minor bolt ons, N/A, pegs the limiter at 15mph with 12klbs on the forks
    >Dale 'liftyboy' Johnson ARMY RESERVE 87-87.5 MEDICAL DISCHARGE

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i have the bus license does that count

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And then some.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Golf Cart Qualification
      where do i sign up?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Damn son, you must cost $10/hr with all them strings to your bow.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fancy thread.
    I noticed this white gooey stuff on the battery. What causes it and how do I properly clean this shit?

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Is DA forklift certified?
    Ackshually, I am. Grocery store I used to work at made me get one since finding a reliable night-shift wagie that isn't a complete junkie and/or flake is really fricking hard.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just grabbed an extra key from someone else and didn't bother telling anyone I wasn't certified, nobody knows or cares since I didn't frick suit up with it and honk around corners.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do forklift jobs have shit work life balance like other warehouse jobs?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *