Is 6 days enough to cover all of New England region? Any must gotos worth driving to in the region?

Is 6 days enough to cover all of New England region? Any must gotos worth driving to in the region?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In terms of, like, stuff to see? 6 days is way too long, lol. You'd be better off just spending the time on a beach in Maine. If you have a fun car there's some good twisty mountain roads in Vermont around the big ski resorts.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>In terms of, like, stuff to see?
      Yeah, mainly just wanting to drive around, maybe hike, and see sights. I did read about some of the Vermont mountain roads that seemed cool.
      > 6 days is way too long, lol.
      Really? How long could it all be done in really? I got the time so I don't mind taking it slow.

Skip Connecticut. You'll thank me later.

Nothing to do there?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>VT
        Mountain road from Waterbury through Stowe I think was good, if not busy. Eat at doc ponds in Stowe. Go to the alchemist and get heady topper if that's your thing. get cider donuts somewhere, waterbury cider mill will have them hot. try some citizen cider. hike mansfield, the view will be nice

• 2 weeks ago
      TooZ

no.

A beach in Maine is a waste because the water is always cold and there are only old fat boomers and Millenial fattoes and there ADHD obese children... and now-oh yes Somolians.

Agreed, you will get robbed or robbed by the police.

Park the car and take the ferry and walk imo

Should OP..." Pahk dah cah in Hahvahrd Yahd Gahrahge" ?

I see the New Hampshire Tourist Authority AI bot is online...

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Shit advise. You have to stop in New Haven at the very least for some of the worlds best brick fried pizza. Look up the one bite reviews, literally the best shit in the US.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>You have to stop in New Haven
        We know you are trying to rob OP.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Once in ME drive to Portland and check out old port for food and drinks, check out Camden/Rockport and drive up mt battie (see intro to Casper) or take a day sail (2-3h), go to MDI and drive the loop but stop at sand beach (walk rocks to the right for cliff views) drive up mt Cadillac for sunset, go north on rt1 and take the Bold Coast route then take the Airline rd (rt 9) back west, take 95 north to the scenic turnoff for Mt katahdin. Head south west to gulf hagis. Drive through the white mountains and do; mt washington auto road if not a pussy, Bear notch road, kangamangus road (stop and swim in the river), rt 115 (west to east downhill is best), rt 302 (south downhill is best). Then you can head south to VT, it's pretty but mostly just farm land and hippies. Brattleboro is quaint, east west road to Dummerston is great (both ways). There's a cool ski jump and hiking trail in town. Western Mass is pretty to drive through.
        CT fricking blows. Mass blows, Bawston is gay. RI is gay and barely a state.
        Basically Maine and central NH is great rest is pretty gay.

Flatbreads in Portland is better

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I moved out of New England 20 years ago, but tearing ass down Putnam Pike in an Impala SS in the middle of the night listening to the Pixies was one of the great joys of my teen years.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>breakers RI
    >cape cod
    >nantucket
    >boston
    >kennebunkport
    >bar harbor

No it’s not enough time but you could

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just FYI: it's gonna be about $150-$200 to take your car on the ferry depending on the time of year

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Park the car and take the ferry and walk imo

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's a perfectly good alternative if you only plan on checking out downtown, which is fine (the whaling museum is especially great) but there's a lot of nice beaches and areas to see that you'll need to drive to, like Great Point, Siasconset, and Miacomet.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cape cod is a boring ass ride. Spend all your time in the mountains of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Berkshires in Mass and CT are nice too.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bridge at Concord
    Salem witches
    Plymouth Rock
    Paul Revere steeple

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Salem witches
      >Plymouth Rock
      Local Mbutthole here, these are crappy tourist traps however the harbors themselves are worth a visit.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Make sure to check out the American Museum of Tort Law in Winsted Connecticut. Amazing little place.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mount washington

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What is the state in the USA where having an electric car is the only and best option?

I'm looking for a place where electric cars are the majority (very important) and where it is stupid to have a gasoline car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

California?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And in which city in California are electric cars the most viable and best option?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

All of them? they have like the best charger network over there

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You need to go to acadia national park

And in which city in California are electric cars the most viable and best option?

Bay Area, California

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would think Hawaii, except possibly on the Big Island

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Hawaii

lol no, not at least until the charging network is more expansive in the next several years

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Just charge at home, it’s not possible to exceed your car’s range there lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Found the homosexual

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mt greylock is a fun road and very pretty

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

For five seconds until you're stuck behind someone riding their brakes all the way down

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go to the audrian museum in Newport RI

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As somebody who experienced crunch travel in a vacation, it's not fun. Most of the driving cuts into your experience. Then there is the lack of time to experience every location. It seems to be a common mistake for boomers.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>breakers RI
      >cape cod
      >nantucket
      >boston
      >kennebunkport
      >bar harbor

No it’s not enough time but you could

Just curious how much time do I need for each state? It'll take me a full day just to get to Vermont or CT if I decide to start there.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not about the state, it's about the designated location.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I forgot that Pixy was such a homosexual

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

camp somewhere in the mountains and fish for 6 days.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

CT is shit. Don't come here. New Yorkers, Immigrants, and liberals ruined it. 6 days is enough more than enough.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I lived in CT for a couple years and I honestly can't think of a single reason to go there

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

depends on your priorities. if you like driving, go to Maine. if you like history or food, stay in MA. generally speaking,

> Boston
    > Portland, ME
    > Lakes region/ White mountains NH
    > Burlington, VT
    > Berkshires
    > southern RI coast
    > frick CT

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've been thinking of moving to NH in the next 2 years, is it any good?

• 2 weeks ago
      TooZ

Frick off we're full.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's how you know it's good

16. 2 weeks ago
    Panda5

The Mystic Aquarium is pretty cool.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *