Is anyone else burnt out on looking for a car?

Is anyone else burnt out on looking for a car? I don't think I could stomach one more listing of some overpriced shitbox with 200k miles on it

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No, I already have a car I like

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A 2013 Honda Fit with 84,000 miles is going for 9,488 USD near me.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So buy a new one with a factory warranty and < 10mi.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I could use some spoon feeding. Can someone post listings of used cars that are actually good deals or at least are the type of deal I should be looking for? Maybe some bad deals too and explain why they're bad?
    I see a ton of cars online and I have no idea if I'm getting ripped off or not. I have no experience fixing cars either so I'm afraid to buy some random shitbox and have it die on me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what kind of budget are you working with?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Cheaper is better but I got 19k to spare right now and I pile on at least 2k per month (after bills and all). I got time to wait.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

you have a very solid budget to work with, why are you looking at cars with 200k+ miles? Are you only looking at rare or high performance cars?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not OP I'm not looking for 200k+ miles. I'm trying to research what a good deal would be though and thought to use OPs thread to ask. That's good to know that I got a solid budget though!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Well, look for something undesirable for less than 5k then or an old 90s sporty? Sounds like you don't wrench lol

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

id rather pay good money for a well taken care of, daily driven 200k mile car instead of some neglected piece of crap with just 75k on it.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Indecisiveness is unattractive to females, just to help you out. Make a decision and buy one already.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just go to the dealership and pop that bussy open playa

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Poorgay coping
    Nope. You gotta pay to play especially now as you will never again have the opportunity to own something decent as the used market is continually getting eaten up.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It took several months to find my 1998 Mercury Grandma Queef for under $2000. It was only found because it had a sign in the window and I complained to enough family friends that one forwarded a picture of it to me.
    The used market is beyond fricked. If I got 500+ what I paid for the car as insurance I would probably not be able to buy a second usable car.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>scrolling car listings
    >80% of them are nonwhites clearly trying to dump their broken shitbox
    >still have the fricking arrogance to ask for well above what its worth
    no sanjeet your camry with extreme hail damage and burning oil is not worth 5,000 dollars

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Idk im not poor so it's not an issue

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That type of thinking is why you are still poor. No significantly used car is cheaper than an inexpensive new car. Buy a low-end new car, with a warranty and everything, and drive it until the cost of upkeep (parts, labor, and lost mobility time) exceeds the amortized purchase price of that car, then buy a new one. At that point you should be sufficiently well-off to pay cash for the replacement.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. Used cars have been a poverty trap for four years now. The average car lasts 14 years, and the cost of maintenance increases over time so the last 7 are less valuable than the first. It blows my mind that morons are still buying 7 year old economy cars for 3/4 of their new price.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>find older fg2 xr falcon turbo for 13k
    Frick it im gonna do it bros i dont even care if shes higher miles (330k) shes a total milf hnnng

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm burn out because lease deals on cars are horrible unless you want a fricking cuck crossover or ev

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Boomer homosexuals like you make me want to just trade in my car instead of selling private. You queers always say something is overpriced or too much money when it's in line with anything else in similar shape and is in line with or slightly below 3rd party fmv. Frick you, israelite, your funny little hat probably smells like curry. It's not "overpriced," you're just poor and in denial

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Boomer
      Funny way to spell 'zoomer' but ok

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *