Is anyone from the future here? Did EV cars win in the end?

Is anyone from the future here? Did EV cars win in the end?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They have already won, and its the present

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The 500 million survivors walk.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No they didn't. They were highly politicized and used as agenda pieces. While people were arguing, the companies that actually make cars quietly got together and agreed that they would still like to retain rumbly-bumbly engines that go 'vrem-vrem' and now we have lots of hybrids running on synthetic fuels and hydrogen

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why can't they make a car that runs on piss? Just piss in your gastank every morning. Think about it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i'm from even farther into the future than that other guy and we do have that now. unfortunately though since urine is now a viable fuel source we grow humans in labs into a life of servitude to milk them for their piss. it's a huge industry. in third world countries where they don't have the resources for this they just kidnap tourists and chain them in warehouses force feeding them water like fois gras ducks with catheters jammed up their wieners 24/7. anyway the future's not so bad as long as you're not locked in a piss farm. enjoy the next 4 years of trump btw you guys are gonna love that shit

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>guys are gonna love that shit
        Jokes on you, I've got a stockpile of toilet paper if he wins

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Depends where. EVs "win" in the parts of the world that are still NATO bloc in 2045. The average worker uses an electric assisted bike to go between his assigned workplace, dining facility, and dormitory. Private cars are too expensive for the average person, and there wouldn't be enough parking, charging places, or electricity for the average worker to own them anyway. According to the NATO media that they broadcast outside the walls, their carbon negative lifestyle is both better and more moral than ours, but I sure as shit don't want to live there, and I have to wonder if the walls and guards are less to keep us out than to keep theirs in.

In the free world, we still burn hydrocarbons in internal combustion engines. Depending on area and local situation, there might be more biofuel, and kinetic energy recovery systems, or even supplemental electric drive systems, might be more or less prevalent, but most of the high capacity battery cars of the 10s to early 30s have been "upcycled" with their batteries and generators/motors put to better use by now.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>did the chuds loose again
    they always loose anon…

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>loose

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>loose

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Ok this is the first time I lolled @ this. Kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/YuJ0yIj.jpg

>loose

?si=3rXXglG6jHX39rRu
            bb, I'm born too loose

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Johnny Thunders
            excellent taste my man.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Enough people became aware of the massive drawbacks of purely electric cars, as the powergrid infrastructure required to realistically support that many EVs was never going to happen anywhere. Auto manufacturers instead were required to switch over to hybrids and plug-in hybrids, and even the tiktok car kids pushed heavily for less regulations on traditional ICE vehicles as they aged and reached voting age. Eventually even Tesla brought a Hybrid to market, although it sold terribly and was plagued with drivetrain issues, most notably the CVT.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

doesnt matter if you mine lithium or combust carbons, I will win bigly.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Future dude here. They're hybrids with solar panels. "Sunroof" has changed meaning.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

cars must have really big sunroofs.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no, everyone got sick and tired of the obnoxious pushing from daddy govt so now we have so many engine opshuns. l6s are for povvo spec models, v8s are middle of the road, v12s if you wanna treat yourself and l8s and v16s on the top tier trims
    coincidentally everything looks like it came from the 60s-70s so there's lots of eye candy now

12. 2 months ago
    John Titor

Private transportation will be banned within the next few decades. A group will say that personal transport is too dangerous and equivalent to murder. You will schedule or call [electric] vehicles as a service. You will eat the bugs.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *