is driving really easy once you get really used to it?

is driving really easy once you get really used to it?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i have an autistic obsession with cars but im too scared to drive

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yes

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>terrified of driving
    Are you a woman or a woman impersonater?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No just a zoomer

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>if something happens I'll just make it someone else's problem

every woman
        every time

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Good. Keep those morons off the road. All they do is tailgate while texting and crash all the fricking time. The highways are always fricked every Friday and throughout the weekend because of them.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes. I used to drive buses and after a little while I got used to that too (To the point that I could drive very quickly and precisely. Never crashed into anyone or anything while on the roads...).

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It literally is not that hard, just do it a few times

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yes, it's actually really fun once you have a mental breakdown and drive 19 hours in a random direction before getting pulled over doing double the speed limit on the interstate

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This reminds me.
    >Had license for years but never drive (didn't need to)
    >Get a new job
    >Part of the job what wasn't in the fricking description is to back up drive and deliver shit if shit is too busy or a driver calls out that day
    >That day comes and I have to take the company pick up truck like 30-40 miles somewhere
    >Boss gives me money for gas and food
    >Take the highway and just follow the car in front of me (old couple) the whole time on my way up
    >"OH shit..this is fun!"
    I love driving now...so long as there's no morons or immigrants on the road.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Is this board all underage chuds or what?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This was awhile ago man. I just think its full of shut ins that don't go outside often enough so they have a fricked perspective on everything.

All it took was that one time and now I wish I signed up for my job to be strictly driving.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's all a bunch of ai generated slop
        i don't believe anybody in america would have a drivers license and a job and not actually have driven before as described

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I just used my bike for years. My job was only 3 miles away. Everything I need is literally in 3-5 miles and you can order shit online. Sorry I don't live in the middle of freaking nowhere.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

bullshit butthole, nobody has a bicycle here

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I literally have 2 in my shed out back.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>it's all a bunch of ai generated slop
          This is what happens when you sit on shit like twitter for too long. Not saying it isn't true but my lord you people are just fricked.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

normally i'd give people the benefit of the doubt but the fact that

This reminds me.
            >Had license for years but never drive (didn't need to)
            >Get a new job
            >Part of the job what wasn't in the fricking description is to back up drive and deliver shit if shit is too busy or a driver calls out that day
            >That day comes and I have to take the company pick up truck like 30-40 miles somewhere
            >Boss gives me money for gas and food
            >Take the highway and just follow the car in front of me (old couple) the whole time on my way up
            >"OH shit..this is fun!"
            I love driving now...so long as there's no morons or immigrants on the road.

apparently rides a bike to work, has a license and somehow did not actually grasp that driving is fun until he was forced to do it by a job he didn't read the fine print on?
            like how is that even remotely sensible?
            it's a very ai-ish error, riding a bicycle and driving a car are fundamentally the same thing. you don't get off your bike, get in a car and go "oh ive never operated a vehicle before this is fun!"

I just used my bike for years. My job was only 3 miles away. Everything I need is literally in 3-5 miles and you can order shit online. Sorry I don't live in the middle of freaking nowhere.

so you are telling me somehow you got a license without ever actually setting foot in a car?

bullshit, butthole

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I never said I never got into a car. I borrowed my buddies when I was still in zogging it for the israelites. Got my license. Went home. Road a bike ever since.

Yea, I had a license for ID purposes and just biked and uber'd to and from work. Sometimes got a ride from co-workers. I really don't care at this point if you believe me or not. You're just some weirdo that can't accept people live different lives.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you're a fake person that doesn't exist AND you ride a bicycle (big gay)
            i don't care what you think of me

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kept me in shape so idc. Only problem I had with drivers are the immigrants and potheads that run stop signs and moronic kids getting out of school that can't decide if they want to move left or right to gtfo of my way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>completely unnecessary anti-semitism trying to fit in
            >obviously fake life with details that make no sense
            >straight up lies and backtracking over previous statements when challenged
            yep it's an ai or a a fed using an ai to make posts

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

unnecessary anti-semitism
            It's always necessary.
            fake life with details that make no sense
            Schizo
            up lies and backtracking over previous statements when challenged
            Take your meds brownoid.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

bitching about the israelites when nobody else was talking about them is in fact a israeli derailment tactic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just say that because anytime I bring up being a vet that shit gets brought up.
            >derailment tactic
            From what? This is a car/auto board. Not /misc/

https://i.imgur.com/hwjmoJO.jpg

oh it's not in the fine print but it is in the fine print?
            you don't know how to drive but you just take the company work truck and go do "whatever"

sure buddy
            nuke that persona and try again moron
            my fricking tax dollars at work my god

This place really tanked hard after 2016...you guys have utterly lost your minds.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

that's right it's not /misc/
            so why did you bring it up?
            >This place really tanked hard after 2016...you guys have utterly lost your minds.
            says the guy so utterly mindbroken he cries about pol and the israelites when someone even mildly disagrees with him.
            you're a fake person and everything you posted was ai generated nonsense. have a nice day

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>cries about pol and the israelites when someone even mildly disagrees with him.
            Lay off the drugs and get off the Mcdonalds wifi already.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>job he didn't read the fine print on
            It said nothing about driving at all. Just warehouse stuff and dispatching. Amazing job though. I just send all the drivers out in different directions and I can just frick off and do whatever around town with the company vehicle since the only other guy I work with in the warehouse is chill.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

oh it's not in the fine print but it is in the fine print?
            you don't know how to drive but you just take the company work truck and go do "whatever"

sure buddy
            nuke that persona and try again moron
            my fricking tax dollars at work my god

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I have a friend who's basically what he's describing, got his license at 16 and drove his mom's car occasionally but then moved to a big city where he didn't really need a car and didn't have anywhere to keep one, so he went 15+ years without driving and didn't own a car until he was like 37 and moved to a different area where he needed one.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't understand how it's so hard to grasp that I won't spend money on something unless I really need it. By biking and getting rides with co-workers I was saving money. I got older. Don't feel like biking or walking in the winter now. Co-workers/friends aren't at new job. So it was time for me to get a car. Like I said the main reason I even got a license about a decade ago was for ID purposes. Could I have gotten a basic state ID? Sure, but I might as well get the drivers license. Future investment and all that.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I think they interpreted "never drive a car" as "I've never driven a car."

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Fricking ESLs need to get roped. I stand firm on this statement.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

midwit college dropouts need to learn to type more descriptively
            it's not my fault you type like you're on twitter and can't formulate a coherent sentence without misinterpretations

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're just a sad little moron.

people like this should be executed

[...]
            you're a liar and a fraud
            you'd be better off not trying to defend yourself when people accuse you of things that are indefensible

And you're a schizo that probably needed to be aborted knows that and is too pussy to do it yourself. Only people I know that are so obsessed with other peoples lives are total fricking losers with no hardships to speak of. Ringing any bells? I'll make it easy for you. That's you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

people like this should be executed

I don't understand how it's so hard to grasp that I won't spend money on something unless I really need it. By biking and getting rides with co-workers I was saving money. I got older. Don't feel like biking or walking in the winter now. Co-workers/friends aren't at new job. So it was time for me to get a car. Like I said the main reason I even got a license about a decade ago was for ID purposes. Could I have gotten a basic state ID? Sure, but I might as well get the drivers license. Future investment and all that.

you're a liar and a fraud
            you'd be better off not trying to defend yourself when people accuse you of things that are indefensible

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wish I had somewhere to drive that was four hours away ;_;

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm going to Columbus Ohio next weekend, 10hrs away from me, just because. Nothing is stopping you.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's not hard but uncomfortable. Doesn't matter how nice the car is, I tried cars with air sus, high end luxuries, etc They're never comfortable on long drives.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Driving itself is easy enough, it's the other idiots on the road you gotta watch out for.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I used to fall asleep while driving home from work. Multiple times an evening practically every evening. I never even left my lane.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *