*is immune from any consequences in your path*

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just putting a sign on the back of your truck doesn’t give you an excuse for not properly securing your load. This is just to discourage people from trying to make a claim against them.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Or...you could just read the law. No, the person who kicked up the rock is not responsible for paying for your windshield. moron!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

kicking up a rock is different from driving around with shit flying out of your bed though

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>moron
        The law protects you from liability if the rock is kicked up, not that it fell off from your truck, moron

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My grandpa had his windshield BTFO by gravel flying out of a dump truck’s bed and they had to pay for it
        You’re absolutely responsible for damage caused by an insecure load

homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/xX0KlKK.png

I keep seeing these signs on the back of dump trucks and I honestly think they're bullshit and won't pass in court. The ones at the quarry say 500ft and that amount is like two traffic lights away in the city. No way the lawyers won't have a fricking field day with that.

it means nothing. They will pay up if they caused damage.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>for not properly securing your load
      moron. The stones get kicked up by the tire. That's why mudflaps, but they don't catch everything. Stop tailgating trucks and you'll be fine.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I keep seeing these signs on the back of dump trucks and I honestly think they're bullshit and won't pass in court. The ones at the quarry say 500ft and that amount is like two traffic lights away in the city. No way the lawyers won't have a fricking field day with that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

imagine if these signs actually meant anything. stay back 500 ft in case i throw a brick out my window because you're following too close.. not liable btw lmao

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Looks like somebody is upset they didn't choose the the low deductible glass coverage, aren't they?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

insurance companies will raise your premiums if you tell them about that. not worth it paypig.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

insurance companies will raise your premiums if you tell them about that. not worth it paypig.

The correct thing to do would be to make a claim with the truckold’s insurance

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based litigious uberchad.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

tards driving around with unsecured loads need to be taught the consequences

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're really stupid

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remember the summer is coming and to stay a fricking mile behind big rigs cause chances are they're riding around 8 tires ready to grenade at any second

5. 3 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

I haul rocks in my superduty to my house sometimes
    I got 5.10s in the b***h
    if you were following me doing 60mph in the slow lane that's your damn fault and I sure as frick aint paying for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

stfu desperate newbie go haul manure somewhere else

• 3 weeks ago
        Greased Geese

your mother puts me over my gvwr homo.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I sure as frick aint paying for it.
      i await you throwing a ape out when you get an invoice from someone's insurance company

• 3 weeks ago
        Greased Geese

I aint wishing for anyone to catch a stone from my truck but motherfricker you aren't getting a dime off me, I don't care if you got a lawyer or insurance company slicker than owl shit.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You hit the wrong israelite, you better pray.

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

im simply not going to pay

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

*garnishes your wages*
            nothin personnel

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

>stops working
            now what liberal

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

working
            >now what liberal
            Lien against whatever property you own, seized and sold when you still don't pay.
            You gonna live like an ape with all your shit in someone else's name so you can "win"?

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

>puts everything i own inside of a bear
            now what liberal

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

now shove the bear up your ass

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

laxative time

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

I could not possibly shit any more frequently than I currently am

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Some dude almost rear ended me towing back from California the other day. Motherfricker was flying up behind me when I was passing some shitbox uphill and slammed his brakes at the last second. He then swerved in front of me and flew off when he got the chance. He was in a silverado 2500 too.

• 3 weeks ago
        Greased Geese

dont expect anyone on the highway/interstate to actually look up when they're doing 70-90mph.
        they manage to consistantly almost crash into 15 ft tall cast iron tractors with a gazillion lights on them

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If it's not the law to remain 200ft behind a truck then it means literally nothing.
    That's like having a banner on your windshield saying "stay ahead 200ft at all times, not responsible for smashed rear ends".

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ITT a gay and new Tripgay tries to show how macho he is, fails miserably and merely reveals himself as a cuckold and/or jizz slurper. Is it summer already?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These signs mean nothing, my family was traveling one time and a truck dumped small stones on the highway and smashed our windshield. My Dad called the company on the side of the truck and got their insurance info, their insurance paid for the windshield without much fight. You MUST secure your load, you are responsible for shit falling off your truck damaging other cars.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Here is a crazy idea

Dont drive behind dump trucks

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *