is it a bad idea to mod and void the warranty on a new car i still owe 4 years on? i hate running stock

is it a bad idea to mod and void the warranty on a new car i still owe 4 years on?

i hate running stock

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it’s not your car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

but it is? its not a lease

what car? just do basic reversible shit

i already did an audio upgrade which according to the moronic dealer salesguy wasnt allowed but i can reverse that np. I want to get a lift tho which wont be easily reversible

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

just stick to visual mods or other reversible shit
        if its like a BMW or something, I heard you can do a JB4 and it's pretty untraceable.
        They have to prove that a mod caused the issue to deny your warranty. I'd just be iffy about all new turbo kits, etc. Trying to educate myself more about this stuff as I may get a supra one day

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

stop paying and see who actually owns it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You should buy an older cheaper out of warranty car with cash in that case

>i already did an audio upgrade which according to the moronic dealer salesguy wasnt allowed but i can reverse that np. I want to get a lift tho which wont be easily reversible

i can see all the shitty crimps and electrical tape and scratches, self tap screws etc.

i wonder why your warrantee is void for your audio system...

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>it's not your car because you took out a loan
      Kek, name something you "own" and I can use this same logic to show it isn't something you "own".

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Are you moronic or just pretending?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>name something you "own"
        Everything I have. Because I have no loans and no debts.
        Not everyone lives beyond their means

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He’s going to cite some thing that says you have a title in your name that’s technically owned by the government.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>When your car is financed with a loan, the lender will typically keep the title until the loan is paid off. Only at that point do you become the legal owner of the vehicle. Because your lender technically owns the car until the loan is paid, you usually don’t get the title until the loan has cleared.

stop paying and see who actually owns it

lol DA logic.

The "Legal Owner" of a vehicle isn't the bank. It's the person who bought the car. Seriously people here are dumb.

The bank has something called a Lien. The bank is a LIEN HOLDER. They're not the "legal owner". The vehicle title actually has the buyers name on it, NOT THE BANK. The bank holds a lien on the title. This doesn't mean they own it, it just means it's being held as collateral on the loan. If you were to do a title search you'd see your name on the title and it would list the bank as a lien holder.

If you stop paying on the loan, the lien TRANSFERS ownership to the bank. This is why the bank can't repo your car until you default on the loan. They can't repo property they don't legally own and not paying on the loan gives them the right to take it away because it's now their property and they're using it to repay the loan.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How is it yours if the bank has the legal right to boost the car from your driveway if you don't pay?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The "Legal Owner" of a vehicle isn't the bank. It's the person who bought the car. Seriously people here are dumb.
        I don't give a shit about your lawyer terms.
        If you finance, you aren't buying the car, you're asking the bank to do it for you so you can pay them later. The bank bought the car and you're buying it off of them with interest.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what car? just do basic reversible shit

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They won't even realize it. Dealership techs are absolute morons.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You should buy an older cheaper out of warranty car with cash in that case

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cut the muffler off

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just use that money to pay off the damn principle. If you still owe for 4 years on it, it'll save a pretty chunk of money in the long run to the point where you can easily buy a forced induction kit with the money saved.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

do the finance mod first

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>When your car is financed with a loan, the lender will typically keep the title until the loan is paid off. Only at that point do you become the legal owner of the vehicle. Because your lender technically owns the car until the loan is paid, you usually don’t get the title until the loan has cleared.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Use the money you’re about to dump on dumb ugly bullshit and pay down the loan, you brain dead fricking moron. It’s probably a Hyundai or Kia isn’t it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *