1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Can’t decide between getting the outback or crosstrek

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Outback is a lot nicer. It’s subaru’s flagship car. More sound deadening, nicer interior materials, bigger fuel tank (18.5 gal), longer wheelbase, more trunk space, more back seat space.
      >t. ‘18 outback haver, tested both

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Thanks
        Will probably go with the onyx

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

fine choice my dude

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They're both just as slow. You should be deciding between a Corolla Cross or Rav4 vs a CX30 or CX50. Assuming you want to keep it Japanese, Hondas are unfortunately like $10k more than they should be so frick them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Outback is better in every aspect. The only cons are slightly worse MPG and I suppose it's harder to park since it's bigger (I guess if you live in a cramped city and that matters to you).

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Outback is a lot nicer. It’s subaru’s flagship car. More sound deadening, nicer interior materials, bigger fuel tank (18.5 gal), longer wheelbase, more trunk space, more back seat space.
      >t. ‘18 outback haver, tested both

Thanks
      Will probably go with the onyx

I have an Outback as a company car, it's the basic NA engine and it's suffering paired with a CVT transmission.

You need to get the turbo or you'll hate your life.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>touch screen climate controls

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah it's 2024. A lot of cars have that now. pretty common. perhaps you should get a job so you can move out of your parents house and not have to drive a rotting 20 year old shitbox like a poorgay loser. try it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

cope

new cars are gay, you're gay

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

that shit is cheaper and looks cheaper than a mechanical unit

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>a lot of sassy talk
        touch screens are absolute shit for comfort controls. They're laggy, unresponsive and offer no tactile feedback so you have to take your eyes off the road to use them. They're literally a cost saving measure, don't fall for it because you like to look at pictures on your ipad.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I can just imagine you driving down the road trying to adjust adjust that shit saying “people who don’t like these janky ass controls are just poor”

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They will be mandated out and buttons will be back soon.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

On top of not having physical controls, car play and android auto look like ass and are stuck on widescreen on that super narrow display. You have to flash new firmware via a USB stick if you don’t want you heated seat controls in a fricking sub menu.

I was shocked how bad it is compared to my 22 Tacoma.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

On top of not having physical controls, car play and android auto look like ass and are stuck on widescreen on that super narrow display. You have to flash new firmware via a USB stick if you don’t want you heated seat controls in a fricking sub menu.

I was shocked how bad it is compared to my 22 Tacoma.

I have a '23 WRX

A/C controls in touch screen isn't ideal, but it isn't a deal breaker either. I only ever have to hit the on/off button and I am good to go. Maybe turn up the heat, but that is physically and glowing red so it stands out. I am in California tho so I don't have to interact with it too much cept for seasonal changes like once in fall and once in spring...

Carplay is fullscreen and works fine. Android auto is unfortunate, but honestly you are gaining maybe an extra inch of screen real estate and that will hardly be noticeable when actually driving, but I like to look at the road when I drive and just glance down on occasion as I get to a turn.

Vertical screen is fine because you are looking at lists or the map ahead of you rather than whats on the sides. Never been a negative thought I've had

My biggest grip is that there is no pinch to zoom when looking at maps. You get little arrow keys that you have to keep pressing which is unintuitive...

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This and the Lesback Wilderness are both fricking cringe. The frick is with all that gold bullshit? Lifting a car and putting AT's on kills your handling and fuel economy which is already shit because it's a Subaru. So now you're spending truck money on a car that gets truck mpg's but still doesn't have the off road capability of a truck. Why? Also good luck off roading with Subaru's terrible traction control programming.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's unfortunately a hunk of shit because Subaru's powertrains are slow garbage now. It's a good body style that should've been served by a better engine and transmission. The CX30 beats it in every way, and the Corolla Cross will destroy it once and for all when it gets a 2.5 but it unfortunately it will still have a CVT.

They also destroyed the look of it with this model year, wtf were they thinking?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Theyre not based but not cringe. The #offroad #overland/#nationalpark aka camping shit with roof tents and mud tires, they get worse MPG than aluma-duty eco F-150s

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm not a big fan of the '24. It's more rounded, less distinctive and has more of the black cladding everywhere. Unless you need the extra lift on the Wilderness find a low mileage '23, they look better and you can get them with a manual too. Just be advised they are slow.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Just be advised they are slow.
      Don't forget the problematic 2.0 engine

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd rather get that new WRX trim that comes with a manual and the recaros. If they sold the XV with the turbo and a stick in a WRX trim or something I'd consider it

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *