is it just me or did mazda crossovers become the defacto car for cunts who ride up everyone's ass

is it just me or did mazda crossovers become the defacto car for c**ts who ride up everyone's ass

what did mazda do to deserve this fate

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

watch out, the gay who bought a CX-5 and gaslights himself into thinking it's the perfect car will be here soon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I barely post here, but I'm a happy CX-5 owner. Great vehicle for the price if you want a small SUV.

>torsion beam suspension

CX-5 is multilink.

https://i.imgur.com/dQRHIW1.jpeg

[...]
      Mazda 3 is just pure sex though.

Based and agreed. Mazda 3 is another great car for the price. Not as sold on the rest of Mazda's lineup, besides the Miata (which is just too impractical for me right now).

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Mazda 3 is another great car for the price
        I traded my 2023 civic that i financed (lol) for a mazda 3 TPP. Im an idiot and did it under negative equity cause i really wanted to make the switch over to the mazda 3 and im glad i did. Its on lease and im paying 699 for it which is like 100 bucks more cause of the negative equity. Im impressed with how "luxurious" the car is compared to the civic i had, seriously.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You are one dumb piece of shit. Why the frick would you pay $700/mo for a fricking econobox?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I know im an idiot, the cope i use is everyone i know that has a shittier car is paying just about what im paying. Doing the trade in on negative equity was the dumbest thing i could do but whatever, im not crying about what ive already done. Im also glad the 2025 revision brings basically nothing new so i dont even have to worry about turning mine in for it.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Idk but the CX50 looks sick. I was gonna get one but their infotainment setup was stupid as shit

Here, it's just trucks and Tahoes and gay ghetto tuner cars that tailgate

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if by sick you mean obese

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>infotainment
      confirmed for moron

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

GET OUT OF THE PASSING LANE YOU SLOW c**t

Wdym? Infotainment is great, most touch screens are AIDS, the dial and buttons are great once you know how they work. I think CX-5 & CX-9 are stuck with the old no touch screen at all version, other models have touchscreen in android auto/car play.

https://i.imgur.com/JPhoR24.jpeg

The fake vents are a bit silly but nah it looks pretty decent for a crossover

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It looks as bloated as everything else. You are falling victim to thr black plastic cladding fad.
        Also the infotainment is rather garbage. They lock you out of being able to use the touchscreen unless the car is in park.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Not really. High belt lines are just as hideous on every car made now, not really getting around it. I don't care one way or the other about body cladding, it doesn't matter on a car like this. If it prevents some paint chips then it's done it's job. Hard disagree on the touchscreen thing, idk why you would ever want to use a touchscreen if you aren't forced to

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I don't care one way or the other about body cladding,
            Well. I do. It's cheap and ugly.
            >why you would ever want to use a touchscreen
            Because for many actions it's safer and easier than using a glorified iPod scroll wheel.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>it's safer and easier than using a glorified iPod scroll wheel.
            It's really not. You can put your hand on one same spot everytime and control all of the functions, it's way easier to use when you're moving without taking your eyes off the road.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>They lock you out of being able to use the touchscreen unless the car is in park
          Mazda infotainment is super easy to jailbreak.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm an adult. I don't "jailbreak" my iPhone anymore.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why are DAbreasts so obsessed with effeminate preening like "being an adult"? What's so bad about taking half an hour to install software that increases the functionality of your vehicle? Literally every head unit has bullshit safety features, Mazda's happen to be very easy to bypass.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>half an hour adding back functionality
            No thanks. I would genuinely rather support a different manufacturer that saves me half an hour on that kind of bullshit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I would genuinely rather support a different manufacturer that saves me half an hour on that kind of bullshit.

That's none of them, busrider. Infotainment lockouts are industry standard.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

why would you lie about something so stupid?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Name one 2024 vehicle that doesn't restrict access when moving, moron.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The Toyota Prius I'm in right now.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The owners manual seems to disagree you gay dick sucking megahomosexual homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, those are the vehicle settings specifically, not the entire touchscreen, like Mazda, you fricking mouthbreathing sperg.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ABLU ABLU ABLU I WANT GREASY FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER MY SCREEN
            The 21-23 CX-5 doesnt even have touchscreen at all, yet its mazda's best selling vehicle. Sounds like a skill issue

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's just a preference autist. Also we don't wanna start making sales arguments involving Mazda do we? What a glassy house to throw stones in.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Moving the goalposts this hard

Keep yourself safe!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you restarted

It looks as bloated as everything else. You are falling victim to thr black plastic cladding fad.
            Also the infotainment is rather garbage. They lock you out of being able to use the touchscreen unless the car is in park.

>They lock you out of being able to use the touchscreen unless the car is in park.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Infotainment is great, most touch screens are AIDS, the dial and buttons are great once you know how they work
        This. It's much less distracting than poking at the screen.

>Also the infotainment is rather garbage. They lock you out of being able to use the touchscreen unless the car is in park.
        Use the dial and stop being a gay.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>It's much less distracting than poking at the screen.
          Nah it's ass, especially in Carplay with way more selections. Most of the time I had no idea what element of the Carplay screen was highlighted and about to selected.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nta, but sounds like a skill issue, I was used to it by the time I got home.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>looks pretty decent for a crossover
        Sleeping with the prettiest boy in town still makes you a homosexual

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Design language aside, people keep asking for fatter and fatter vehicles so they can fit their fat asses and their fat kids and their bulk grocery hauls in them. The fake vents, sharp edges, and black cladding are just for looks so just worry about the vehicle size itself and if it works for you.

Personally I love the CX30 and though the cladding is a bit excessive, I plan to turn it into a hatchback version of picrel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I want to get a cx-5 or cx-50 for my momma, she's driven a van her whole life but she really doesnt need to anymore. Do these cars really have a bad reputation? I don't want people road raging at momma. Or is OP just a schizoid?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

they're good cars. mazda has been pumping out the same drivetrain and frame for years on these so they're fairly reliable and mildly more sporty than your average crossover. I have a CX5 signature and I like it. it's still a crossover though so it's not superb on any one thing (except the interior) and it's ultimately slow as frick, just slightly more fun to drive than its peers.

OP may or may not be a schizo, CX5 is mazda's best selling vehicle so there are a shitload of them on the road

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

OP is mildly schizo, if I get tailgated 95% of the time its a shitbox Nissan or Hyundai. CX-50's are new enough they don't have much of a driver reputation, CX-5 is mazda's best selling vehicle so I don't think it has a particularly strong specific reputation either.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/JPhoR24.jpeg

Mazda 3 is just pure sex though.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Absolutely fricking disgusting.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Frick you!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I still like Mazda happy car better.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

> five years with no facelift or skyactiv-x in us
        kinda weird tbh

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

EPA/CARB homosexualry I'm sure. Just as we never got the 6 wagon/estate nor the diesel (in fairness, that died on the vine since the 2.5T served the same purpose and better apparently). Don't AWD 6s exist in other markets too? Here in flyover/crossuv country, I see shitloads of CX-everythings and more 3s than I would've expected since I moved here. I wish I could easily retrofit the updated infotainment widgetry into my 2020 6, since it is hugely more responsive and the cams run a much higher resolution. Got a 24 NA 3 with not even 1k miles as a loaner for a few days while getting some shit done to my 6 and it's a sprightly little car. Transmission tuning seems to favor the 2.5T though.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The skyactiv-x is/was supposedly pretty efficient, but it makes less power than the regular n/a 2.5l, and their latest platform is moving to a PHEV platform where the combustion efficiency isn't as important.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Mazda 3
        I fricking see this shit (base model) everywhere as private hire vehicles in my country, so much so that it has turned me off from it. Best interior in its class though.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>crossovers are the defacto cars for c**ts who ride up everyone's ass
    FTFY.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not even close goy.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>torsion beam suspension

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

CX-70/90 is double wishbone.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>200 inch landboat

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>what did mazda do to deserve this fate
    Well, like a year ago they doubled the price of buying an engine from them for your RX-7 or RX-8. I guess we should be grateful they still produce them but the sudden leap in price without even any kind of ramp up did feel shitty so I'd say c**ty drivers is fair.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i couldnt imagine a lifestyle where i gave enough of a frick about this car, or anything in its class, to make a thread about it. wow, literally amazing how stupid you are.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

These are ONLY driven by Asian housewives. If you have them constantly up your ass you need to get the frick out of the fricking way.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

New 20 Mazda 6 Siggy owner here. Fricking A this thing is comfy. My S10e doesn't want to play nice for Android Auto (I may have fricked up one of the pins on the phone, but it's old as shit at this point), but if I can make myself have the patience to j-j-j-jam in my destination before I leave wherever I don't mind the nav. The HUD is kinda neat. The torks are kinda addicting, bet the 2.5T in a 3 is fun even if we're all saddled with autos. I have to get some cosmetic issues fixed but parts aren't terrible so far that I've seen. I want to get some 17" wheels for even more comfort but the 19s aren't terrible. Chose it over a Contental and a high-option 2018 A6 - the Continental was floatier in the rear (both the 18 and 20 that I drove, no Black Labels ANY-FRICKING-WHERE near me, "near" as in 350 miles) and the Audi was quick and comfortable but completely soulless. Should've bought one of these new in 21 or 22, frick.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Never observed this, barely even see any Mazdas on the road. You probably just drive inappropriately slow and everyone does that to you and you just noticed a couple Mazdas because you like them. German cars, Teslas, and brotrucks are the big c**ts in my area. The Jap car drivers are usually sensible, and the American car drivers are typically the type with bad credit...

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Way too slow.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

A 2.5 4cyl is more than enough power for driving on any road going the legal speed or plenty over it. Even a 2.0 or 1.8 works for most people's needs. Boy racers will probably want more. They do come in turbo but if you really want to make the vroom noise to make people think you're cool you may want to bump up to a V6 manual so you can throw it back into the wrong gear and make a super cool loud ass noise. Be careful though because ladies will chase you down.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Way too slow. Now get the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel, soccer momlet slowgaylet.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>let me tell you what everybody needs
        FRICK YOU.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>flies into psychopathic rage at the thought of another vehicle existing in his presence

BMW driver detected.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

See

Way too slow. Now get the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel, soccer momlet slowgaylet.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my favorite is when you're doing 80 in the right hand lane with the passing lane clear open, but they still sniff your farts

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My aunt has a CX-30 and she rides everyone's ass. She's actually just been served papers for a lawsuit, she rear-ended someone and the car had 3 passengers. They're all suing for medical care and lost wages, the total exceeds the $300K coverage of her policy. It wasn't even a bad accident, nobody called the police. No ambulances, my aunt herself didn't miss a day of work. Neither car was written off. Hope she learns her lesson though, she just needs to pass slower drivers not ride their asses. If she can't pass she at least needs to maintain a safe following distance.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The weak should fear the strong.jpg

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Wife has a '20 cx-9, it's a comfy ass car to drive around in.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They have reasonably affordable cars that are decent to drive, and like all modern cars going 30 and going 80 feels mostly the same

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They didn't continue working on the rotary thus their ancestors are haunting them for it

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not putting the new turbo 4 or the new turbo 6 in the Miata.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Saw a boomer in a CX30 cut off an ambulance to turn into the hospital's parking lot today.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ambulance are scum that deserve whatever comes to them anyway.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based knower. Probably transporting someone with a broken ankle to charge them over $10k for the ride. Private ambulances should not exist.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

whatever

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mazda has always had an emphasis on making their cars feel fun to drive. even the SUVs feel fun. when people have a car that feels fun to drive, they usually want to go faster than the miserable commuter cucks in their mobile wagecages and probably end up tailgating them. i live in northern california, and the majority of people that tailgate are RAM 1500's and economy trim BMWs

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's just you

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *