is it okay to have subwoofers in my car as a 30 year old man who works as a lawyer?

is it okay to have subwoofers in my car as a 30 year old man who works as a lawyer?

I hate how my car sounds without bass but i think adding subwoofers might give me a bad image.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I am 33 and have a white collar govt job. Currently have two 12"s. Frick it.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Listening to music is hood behavior

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’d say just leave the car system as is and get to where you can engage in optimal listening faster. Unless you routinely spend lots of time in the car, there’s no point. Just get home and put on a set of these bad boys instead. If you’re truly a lawyer you could maybe even have a pair at the office.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you have to go back
      >>DA

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Fine, maybe these are more to your liking, but the point stands. Why “improve” a suboptimal listening space when you could just maximize that quality where it will matter more? It’s like putting in a better screen to watch YouTube in the car or something

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/3KLOdsx.jpg

I’d say just leave the car system as is and get to where you can engage in optimal listening faster. Unless you routinely spend lots of time in the car, there’s no point. Just get home and put on a set of these bad boys instead. If you’re truly a lawyer you could maybe even have a pair at the office.

LOL @ listening to music on headphones

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Also 30. I never had a stereo system any better than crackly garbage tier used shit until my current car which has a (5 year old) top of the line system. I'm talking hearing damage levels of volume but still crystal clear audio. I am never going back to poorgay shit stereos again, do it, who gives a frick what anyone thinks it's your car.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only if you're not white. Non whites have free range to do whatever they want. But if you're white then you're never allowed to be happy or have fun or else people will criticize you for it and make you feel bad for doing something that doesn't even affect them in any way

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

take the subaru under seat sub pill
    enough bass to fill in what your speakers don't and they're easy to wire in.
    protip go for the legacy underseat subs, they don't overreach like the impreza subs do.

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

cheek rattler.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes just do it well. Focal makes some of the best speakers. JL is renound for its supwoofer quality and the sound quality they deliver. Use proper OFC wire, a good quality amp, proper head unit and EQ the system.

8. 2 months ago
    p

No subwoofers. No free-thinking either. You’ve made your choice and now it’s time to conform to societal expectations, otherwise it was all for nothing.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

yes you're already going deaf who cares

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Grow up manchild. This is why you don't have a wife. Imagine opening your trunk and a woman seeing this childish autism box, or worse hearing you listen to booming Black person beats in public holy shit.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do you care about other people think?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

45 years old. 2 10s and 4 6x9s connected to a 1500w 5-channel amp. It's my civic duty to drown out the jungle beats so my brethren aren't forced to suffer.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Go for it. A sealed 12 doesn’t take up much space.
    This is running off 400w of pioneer, which gets the job done.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

doesnt every car have one from factory now?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If they do it's usually a weak 8". That pic you posted is not a stock subwoofer. It's an aftermarket one.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it is stock tho

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *