Is it possible to find someone's address with their plate or VIN?

Is it possible to find someone's address with their plate or VIN? Some psychopath in an Audi purposely crashed into me and tried to run me off the road, then sped off when I pulled over. The police here are too lazy to do anything. I would like to handle it myself by taking a huge dump on their windshield to let them know that we poors are human too and they can't push us around.

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

What makes you think they aren't also poor and vindictive?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

They drive a 2022 Audi A4 valued at $40k according to what I was able to find. The incident was 1000% them being selfish and violent but only when behind the wheel of their machine. They drove off when I got out and they saw they couldn't take me in a fight. Had he been vindictive or not a coward he would've fought like a man.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Men invented guns. How would you not expect them to use it if and when they see you on their property taking a shit?

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Then it's a gunfight.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Sounds about minority

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Any poorgay moron can get a loan for whatever they want. For all you know they're 3 payments behind on it and don't give a shit what happens to their car if they know it's getting repossessed.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>A4
        They're also poor lmao, no rich person with anything to live for is going to get into trouble committing hit and runs.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

If you have to ask..
          Yes it's possible, make friends with or otherwise bribe someone in your city's parking enforcement to look up the plate.

I know more rich people who drive Camrys than fricking A4s

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I also know more poor people driving camrys than A4s, whats your point?
            Rate of camry ownership probably peaks in the middle class and declines above that. But its still america's most popular sedan.

2. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

so someone attempted to kill you by purposely crashing into you and running you off the road, and you want to track them down just to take a huge dump on his windshield?

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Stop asking questions, no one has answered mine.

3. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

you can tell this whole post is just BS.

into me and tried to run me off the road
    >> police here are too lazy to do anything

No, they're just good at picking up on lies and ignored you because you're wasting their time with a false report.

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

You were a victim of a deliberate hit and run and didn't pit the motherfricker into a lamppost? Sad.

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Explain what you did to provoke them, OP.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Gridlock beach traffic, there's a parking lane with meters along the side, people are using it to pass and make a right turn to get off the jammed up road. German car driving psychopath is getting pissed at this even though he's in the intersection already, he's not even turning right or he would've turned already, not even sure what he's so upset about because they're not even going ahead of him, he just wants more people stuck behind him that can't get out like crabs in a bucket. It's legal in my state to do the pass along the curbside thing anyway. I actually go to park in the first meter of the parking lane, so I'm legitimately using this lane, going very slow because the guy is honking and freaking out. As I park along the lane he smashes into the side of me then freaks out at what he did, makes the right turn and speeds off recklessly. Cops tell me damage isn't high enough to take a report (it has to be over $1k)

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

To park straight in this lane I had to pull forward more then reverse to straighted out, which is how I ended up past the prolongation of the intersection where he was. He watched me very carefully amd obviously doing this maneuver and was flipping shit that I might have been making a right turn to get off the jammed up road. I don't even understand this level of impotent rage and stupidity. I was willing to fight like he apparently wanted to but look like a grizzled MMA fighter. People have taken one look at me and fricked off before, I assume that's what he did.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

>(it has to be over $1k)
        Should have pointed out that he's liable for the damage to his own vehicle.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Oh, bummer. In the OP you said he hit you intentionally so I figured it was different.
        There is almost nothing you can do, do you even have their plate?
        It sounds like the guy was having a mental breakdown and or was intoxicated (or carrying) and didn't want to go to jail for their mistake. Life fricking sucks sometimes.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

Psychopathic crabs in a bucket behavior. I have the plate and was able to get the VIN with it online. Comes back to the same make and model so it's the right plate.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Just as one of the cops on here to look up the address for you lol.
            IDK there may be a way to look it up, google it. I think [a little] vigilante revenge is morally-acceptable here.

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

If you have the VIN then you have access to the car.
    Go away.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

I don't, you can find the VIN/make/model online with the plate.

Just as one of the cops on here to look up the address for you lol.
      IDK there may be a way to look it up, google it. I think [a little] vigilante revenge is morally-acceptable here.

Can they do that in VIN check threads or is it just carfax BS

It's 8YKR579 out of CA
      WAUABAF46NN003166

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

How did you manage to get the vin if it was a hit and run? That doesn’t add up.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

You can get the VIN online if you have the plate, learn to read.

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

I also know more poor people driving camrys than A4s, whats your point?
            Rate of camry ownership probably peaks in the middle class and declines above that. But its still america's most popular sedan.

Gridlock beach traffic, there's a parking lane with meters along the side, people are using it to pass and make a right turn to get off the jammed up road. German car driving psychopath is getting pissed at this even though he's in the intersection already, he's not even turning right or he would've turned already, not even sure what he's so upset about because they're not even going ahead of him, he just wants more people stuck behind him that can't get out like crabs in a bucket. It's legal in my state to do the pass along the curbside thing anyway. I actually go to park in the first meter of the parking lane, so I'm legitimately using this lane, going very slow because the guy is honking and freaking out. As I park along the lane he smashes into the side of me then freaks out at what he did, makes the right turn and speeds off recklessly. Cops tell me damage isn't high enough to take a report (it has to be over $1k)

Yeah you’re a stupid assclown that probably provoked them more than what you’re saying. Not helping you. homosexual

• 5 days ago
            Anonymous

You don't even have the means to, and no this was just a German car driving psychopath. I already gave away my area. There are a significant amount of people driving Teslas & German cars that make the road a fricking nightmare.

7. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Where do you live OP

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Are you asking a question?

8. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Are you asking a question

9. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>OP already identified the driver as a male. It's amazing how pliable the brains of zoomer cattle are
    You're the zoomer here. I was born in the '80s and always have naturally said "they," because it's easy, over a decade before sex changes became a thing.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

[...]

troony imbeciles.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous
  10. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *