is it possible to get a based car in the 20-30k range in a manual, but from a dealership

is it possible to get a based car in the 20-30k range in a manual, but from a dealership

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lower your demands

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Drop the "based" and maybe you could find one in yurop.
    If you buy a new one, it might even come with ~~*safety assists*~~ that beep beep beep beep while you try to accelerate on the on-ramp because you're in a city and the computer hasn't seen a 120 kph sign yet.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would rip that out with my bear hands so fast

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nissan Versa with the 5 speed manny troony.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes it is.
      S197 mustang.
      /thread

Or this if you want a new car kek
      (Don't actually do it)

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

French cars suck these days

https://i.imgur.com/XES8q8m.jpeg

Mazda Miata, Toyota GR86, Camaro, Mustang

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

м2

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Burger bucks? You can get a BRZ, a WRX, or a Civic SI brand new for like 30k. I would daily any of those, tbch.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

WRX might be the move.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My wrx was $43k otd and it actually sucked pretty bad.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What was wrong with it? I’m torn between the brz/86 or the wrx. I have to deal with snow in the wintertime so wrx makes more logical sense…but the heart says brz

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

All of the flaws of the wrx apply to those other cars. I dont remember everything cause I unloaded it 1 year after buying it.
            But :
            Road noise was really bad. I Had to wear earplugs on long drives.
            hill holder clutch would apply random amounts of brake pressure regardless of hills so it stalled a lot till I figured out how to turn it off. Ive been driving manual for years, and never had launching or stalling issues in old shitboxes.
            Turbo lag sucks below 2500 rpms, and the 1-2 shift is pretty wide so had to ride first gear up to 5k rpm in traffic or up hills.
            Tpms is just an idiot light - wont tell you which tire went flat or if it is just off a little bit.
            Infotainment was annoying (but sounded fine)
            MPG was pretty bad and it lies about the range and MPG
            Bottoms out and scrapes everywhere cause 4.9 inches of ground clearance
            Cant go fast on gravel roads cause it will shake and scrape everything
            Cant trust it in snow cause it might high center
            It isnt actually fast

My old SUV is faster IRL and gets the same MPG while also being more comfortable and it has a better 6 mt gearbox

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

like, snow snow snow? most folks' snow needs are overblown and they do fine with all seasons or winter tires

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I bought my 6spd manual L6 SUV from a dealership for 7k otd during peak covid prices

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>is it possible to get a based car in the 20-30k range in a manual
    So fricking easy
    >but from a dealership
    Why would you ever?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

my well off grandparents are paying for my car, which is pretty sweet, but they are old so they want to buy from a dealership.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

looking at dealerships near me the only manual vehicles i can find are wrx's and the 6 speed corolla hatch

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GR86 or Civic Si

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>but from a dealership
    why??????????????????
    any specific reason?
    name it...?
    you know its trivially easy to get a personal loan on a private sale from your bank or local credit union right?
    and the rates are better too because the stealership doesn't track their fee onto it.
    what service do you think they provide? they call the exact same banks with your exact same credit info and get hit with the exact same rates, then add a few % to it and israelite you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this

my well off grandparents are paying for my car, which is pretty sweet, but they are old so they want to buy from a dealership.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

hmmm

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Corolla Hatchback was offered in 6MT with optional rev matching, but you missed it because it's no longer sold after being refreshed

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *