Is it really that hard to run from the cops?

Is it really that hard to run from the cops? Their cars weigh as much as an SUV because they're loaded down with cop crap and they have shitty all season tires with base model brakes and suspension. I can't help but feel like it would be incredibly easy to just outdrive them. Put a little road in between them and you, two or three quick turns and it would be over.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can't outrun a motorolla

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yea you can
      >t. blackout challenger

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can't catch someone with a Motorola.

• 2 months ago
      s10fag

I used to have a Motorola the size of a bed that I fricked your mother on!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Can't outrun a motorolla
      The areas that closed down their drag strips and racetracks are having an uncontrollable street racing issue. Cops are now chasing drivers who are not only used to driving fast, but also own fast cars. They get away with it too, they just run with no plates or fake plates.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, I got away from them in a 4 cylinder Subaru Legacy wagon because I knew the road and just took a quick hidden turn after cresting a hill.

If you're in one of those televised high speed chases where they have a helicopter and half the force after you then you're pretty much screwed.

That said if they get a shot of your license plate then you're screwed unless you've stolen the car since they can just show up at your house later and charge you with whatever.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wasnt in a car but I took off from a cop in CO like 4 years ago on my bike but forgot that I had my plates on that day

They literally mailed me a felony case, never came to arrest me though for that. Got picked up on unrelated gun charges and I global'd all of my cases and they ended up dropping the fleeing and eluding.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

global'd?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wasnt in a car but I took off from a cop in CO like 4 years ago on my bike but forgot that I had my plates on that day

They literally mailed me a felony case, never came to arrest me though for that. Got picked up on unrelated gun charges and I global'd all of my cases and they ended up dropping the fleeing and eluding.

I ran from the cops on a motorcycle and here's what I learned.
      Cops are professionally trained and you can only run for so long before making a mistake. If you're going to run you need to lose them quick, the adrenaline pumping through you in that moment is incredible but you're basically pushing the limits of the vehicles and your skills the entire time. Sooner or later you will frick up and they will have 3 dudes on your ass ready to capitalise on that opportunity, so end it quick or don't run at all.

Didn't know some DAtists actually have ran from the cops. Funny.

For the first week I did hand out flyers telling restaurants they had to shut down for 2 weeks. This was because /misc/ were the initial fearmongers of covid, saying it was an ultra deadly Chinese superweapon and posting webms of people coughing up blood in the street. Yes /misc/ is what led me to believe covid was actually dangerous and I'll never forgive those schizos for that, they even doublethink it and pretend they weren't the ones who fricking caused covid hysteria, it originated among right wing circles claiming a Chinese virus was coming to kill us all. After the first 2 weeks no one got it and certainly no one died, nobody gave a shit. In my locality at least there were no lockdowns past 2 weeks and nobody actually enforced the mask mandate made by the israeli mayor. It was a nothingburger in my city, and my coworkers made fun of me for wearing a mask those first few weeks. They never gave a shit for one second and most cops didn't. I got misled by right wing alternative media and I'm not going to forget how dumb I was for listening to them. /misc/ is not always right and given their pull I bet they caused the entirety of covid hysteria, it just switched from right wing hysteria and bled over to the left. This was your fault homosexual.

>homosexual cop is a homosexual /misc/cuck who blindly believes schizobabble
      I'd tell you to have a nice day but you'd probably take some innocent with you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Didn't know some DAtists actually have ran from the cops. Funny.
        Oh thats just because you're a stupid b***h that falls for every larp that gets posted here.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Didn't know some DAtists actually have ran from the cops. Funny.
        Its just the bikers having a power fantasy over cars

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Most people can't drive worth a shit. They catch themselves.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This

>spend tens of thousands on a fast performance car
      >spend zero dollars increasing your actual ability to perform good driving techniques

Are there even places that train you to race or drive evasively? I mean there are actual methods like efficient lines and shuffle steering but where do people actually learn that shit if they're not an F1 driver?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Are there even places that train you to race or drive evasively?
        Usually rally schools cover that pretty well. I don't remember if they open up security driving courses to the public but it's very likely in the US.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The military taught me evasive driving techniques, but trash on the side of the road makes my hands sweat.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Every cop chase I see ends in either
      1. Getting pitted
      2. Ramming into a wall
      3. Hit a dead end

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

oh ya that's certainly what they want you to think.
        >queue 100k cop chase videos

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>you outrun one
    >another fresh one appears
    >the actually fast cop cars show up
    >the helicopters and drones show up
    >the undercovers show up and tail you home
    >even if you escape they ran your plate and know where you live, if they got a look at you and compared it to your driver license photo, they can issue a summons or arrest warrant for you

Yeah probably better to just pay the $100 fine than catch multiple felonies and prison time.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

lol you just hide in an alley for a while and they give up

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>you just hide in an alley for a while
        This must explain all the homeless. Hiding in alleys for 10 years or more.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i thought they were all the LTs lost on their land nav course

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i think your overestimating the goverment

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Cops are lazy Black folk. They'll chase you for a bit but then call it quits because it's easier to ticket a mom in a mini van.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's easy if you're in a rural area with lots of hills and forest, your car does 170+, there's little or no traffic, and they never get close enough to grab your plate.
    Other than that specific circumstance you're fricked. It used to be easier before HD cameras and plate readers, also 10 years ago even the best cop cars topped-out at 139.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Explorers top at 130 and can't keep that up, it starts to slow down slightly back down to 125-120. I had one floored and couldn't keep up with a trooper's Tahoe which was only going maybe 135. The sedans are fast as frick though, took an Impala over 130 and it still had some gear room to go faster, but it felt like the damn thing was going to take off and catch air like a plane. The suspension and handling just felt like any slight wrong move would've sent it out of control. The Tauruses and Caprices are much more sturdy in terms of handling, but I haven't had to take them up to high speeds. The Taurus is by far my favorite and the fastest/best handling, but the Explorer hybrids are supposedly the fastest of all. The lady who purchases our equipment said she couldn't get them because they were too fast and she was afraid we'd crash them.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>t. homosexual traitor who enforces lockdowns, mask mandates, and mutilating your children

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

For the first week I did hand out flyers telling restaurants they had to shut down for 2 weeks. This was because /misc/ were the initial fearmongers of covid, saying it was an ultra deadly Chinese superweapon and posting webms of people coughing up blood in the street. Yes /misc/ is what led me to believe covid was actually dangerous and I'll never forgive those schizos for that, they even doublethink it and pretend they weren't the ones who fricking caused covid hysteria, it originated among right wing circles claiming a Chinese virus was coming to kill us all. After the first 2 weeks no one got it and certainly no one died, nobody gave a shit. In my locality at least there were no lockdowns past 2 weeks and nobody actually enforced the mask mandate made by the israeli mayor. It was a nothingburger in my city, and my coworkers made fun of me for wearing a mask those first few weeks. They never gave a shit for one second and most cops didn't. I got misled by right wing alternative media and I'm not going to forget how dumb I was for listening to them. /misc/ is not always right and given their pull I bet they caused the entirety of covid hysteria, it just switched from right wing hysteria and bled over to the left. This was your fault homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Disgusting zog slave.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Schizo /misc/tards like you literally caused covid mass hysteria. I remember it, I will not forget it, you are to blame.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I was on /misc/ at the time and remember not being worried at all from the start. When the Ruby Princess mortality rate was frick all among old boomers I knew it was bullshit and that was March 2020. Even the Italian data was very much suggesting it as a nothingburger. You misinterpreted the data temporarily and that is on you.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek I remember the cvg generals with that gif of the anime chick with her breasts growing and the forced meme of the hazmat suit on every photo /misc/tards were predicting the end of the world in 2020 lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>This was your fault homosexual.
            skill issue

everyone who wasn't a newbie knew it was an elaborate DA prank.
            the election of donald trump, the whole Q thing and the capitol riot were also all elements of an elaborate practical joke played on the weak and gullible in our society by DA's meme wizards.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Chink shills flooded /misc/ and i fell for their bullshit
            Skill issue

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Did it once in my motorcycle, no plates, full gear. good luck proving it was me. Just know the place and you're golden, bikes are so easy to ride it feels like cheating

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No just hit a pursuit breaker and their cars will get disabled.

• 2 months ago
      Johnny RedCOCK

Buckle in chuds we are going to diggies

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

GO AWAY, CIA
    GO AWAY, CIA

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I ran from the cops on a motorcycle and here's what I learned.
    Cops are professionally trained and you can only run for so long before making a mistake. If you're going to run you need to lose them quick, the adrenaline pumping through you in that moment is incredible but you're basically pushing the limits of the vehicles and your skills the entire time. Sooner or later you will frick up and they will have 3 dudes on your ass ready to capitalise on that opportunity, so end it quick or don't run at all.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Is it really that hard to run from the cops?
    If you cannot successfully escape quickly, and remain escaped within 30 seconds of starting your escape, then it is not worth trying.

You are also running from the police HQ as they plan out perimeters to block you or interecept you. As to how elaborate? There was someone fleeing on foot a good distance away from the freeway in a neighboring suburb city. But the police had already put a car parked on the freeway shoulder waiting just in case that suspect ran onto the highway through one of the rare gaps in frontage obstacles or fencing that usually prevents that. Something like that cop placement was clearly the work of police HQ planning ahead. As it was, they tackled the suspect roughly a block away before he could reach the freeway on foot.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

comes down to luck
    ran from highway patrol years and years ago in a 90s camry
    the highway had gaps in the median of thick trees that a vehicle could u-turn in and i took that when i saw his lights at the crest behind me
    turned off all lights till he was definitely past, and took the first exit home avoiding the highway. didn't sleep for hours and didn't drive that thing for a few months after

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I ran from a cop in a dense labyrinthian suburb I was very familiar with. He apparently didn't know the way, or couldn't be bothered. Once your're out of the direct line of sight, you're fricking gone.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

dunno how i missed this reply, but i think i remember your story, you also included a pic of where you lost the cop too

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Was that your last time running?
      I became addicted

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yes because in aus the consequences for getting caught are even harsher than the US. aus highway patrol especially really seethe when you make them look like idiots or they "lose"

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What is it about Australia that makes them go prison colony restrictive on automotive silliness?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A reminder to myself to install a kill switch for the brake lights.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I just pull over and then thanks for the warning officer.

T. white

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Meh.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you dont see a lot of videos or pictures of the guys who get away

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bikes.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If it looks like you can't escape, is it better to get captured or should you hang a hard left into an embankment wall and have a nice day? having that on your rap sheet seems like it might make life not worth living.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cops are good at driving with complete immunity and no regards for others on the road. they will catch up to you

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

we have time and backup. the only one that ever got away from me was on a bike. No arrest no charges since he rear ended a kia sportage doing 180mph. I almost got fired for laughing on the bodycam as i caught up lol. Sick crash i love my job

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

trooper byrd plz go after the blackout challenger again thx

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The what

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

arkansas state police hiring alzheimers patients rip

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

actually i might've posted someone else, this one is the blackout one though

%3D%3D

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

> I love my job
      > I love harassing people just peacefully going about their business on public roads
      Pigs should be banned from the freeway

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Have you never been harassed by another driver? Don't you wish that driver got pulled over for their bullshit behavior on the road? They will eventually.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You guys aren't all bad and the fact that your posting here tells me as much.

I had a really based cop do me a favor one time. I was speeding down the highway when I passed what I thought was a regular family Suburban, had bumper stickers and a dealer plate. Seeing this I sped by and thought nothing of it.
          Fast forward 10 minutes and some road nanny type driver in a Nissan Rogue pulled out in front of me and started matching the speed of the right lane driver at like 55. Eventually the Suburban catches up and sees me swerving behind the Rogue like a racecar driver during a caution. He blips on lights! The Suburban was an undercover, so I pull right, motion to roll down the window and explain the situation.
          The cop, sympathetic to me wanting to drive faster than a grandma, blipped the Nissan to move over and he did but pulled back out in front of me. Ultimately the cop pulled him over as I went on by.
          I have other stories with dickhead cops but some of you guys are based.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>blipped the Nissan to move over and he did but pulled back out in front of me.
            wow what an actual c**t
            >Ultimately the cop pulled him over as I went on by.
            normally cops can get fricked but we need more like this one

What is it about Australia that makes them go prison colony restrictive on automotive silliness?

a combination of excessive complacency, compliance and the govt historically clamping down on any anti govt behaviour, having been aware of what happened with the US and France's respective uprisings
            we've become far too complacent.
            the further away from cities you go the less pozzed people are, but there's just not enough of them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You guys didn't and haven't caught me. 1v1 gay and you'll never stand a chance, hell send 3 of ya

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Their cars weigh as much as an SUV because they're loaded down with cop crap and they have shitty all season tires with base model brakes and suspension

If you removed all that crap, lowered the weight, ran expensive super performance summer tires and giant brembos with KW coils and every suspension trick out the ass, you'd only make the car at best like a second or two faster in a circuit that is 2min30sec, so really only just over a percent under ideal conditions.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is this some american thing? Police giving a ticket is not freedom? Better getting jail time than fine?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Is it really that hard to run from the cops?
      You're basically running from the headquarters that is calling for a perimeter. What would help in the distant future is electrochromic paint to change the color of the car.

>Better getting jail time than fine?
      It's why people strike back anonymously and quickly leave after they do their thing. Like shooting cars by the roadside. Shoot a few ahd then run off.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>outrun a helichopter and spike strips

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

didnt that charger or challenger outrun the news heli
      they only caught him because he ran outta gas
      also
      >not being able to shake them off before they can mobilise a chopper
      >not drive into a parking garage or near an airport

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't think you can outrun bullets, which is what they'll start shooting you with if you don't stop in a timely manner

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *