Is it true that in Europe drive was banned because it encouraged bigoted car culture

Is it true that in Europe drive was banned because it encouraged bigoted car culture

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the 2012-2014 cringe years when drive was taken seriously...

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>stupid normie movie
    >forbidden in Europe
    I don't think so, they make a lot of pretty fricking disturbingly weird and edgy movies there. If anything, it is Americans that usually get triggered with some euro movies.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No american has ever laid their eyes on an european movie, they watch their own shit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's not a normie movie. Normies hate it because the pacing is too slow and they think it's boring

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This movie is based because of very overt antisemitic message
    I'm amazed it got made and released

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>bigoted car culture
    if anything it would be banned for the glowie curbstomping in the elevator scene, but it's not banned, because OP is a gay and full of shit as per usual

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, Drive is highly illegal in Europe. Every time I go out with my scorpion jacket to lean against doorways while giving meaningful stares from the depth of my soul to cute women, people will inevitably start seething and call cops who'll arrest me. Europe is dystopia.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

literally me

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, me. I'm unique with my scorpion jacket so you can't literally be me.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They're talking about you, boy...But you're still the same

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I-i'm a human bean

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm a gamer

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>tfw missed out being night crawling, free roaming, city adventuring taxi-app driver/courier before unmarried age (19-28)

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The European version was called "Walk"

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Only Europeans could make the Drive because driving cars is so exotic and full of mystery for us so it needed an European to create that kind of kino full of driving romanticism. No American could have ever made a movie as auto-erotic because cars are as natural as breathing to you. To truly appreciate something, you need it to be missing from your life. Hence no American can ever really be 'literally me' with scorpion jacket. It's like European wearing an indian headdress, just fake larp. Only Europeans have such soul as to be 'literally me'.

Simple as.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

wow that guy is literally me

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's true, censored version called Ride made it look like main character has to take public transport or simply walk

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In the edited European version "Ride", the protagonist is a daily bus commuter that is fighting the malicious capitalists, that are raising the prices of public transport in an evil scheme to disenfranchise people from less economicly integrated areas, and deny them valuable work oppurtunities, making social mobility more difficult.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

vgh

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

He then tries to save someone using his bike but quickly gets run over by a truck and dies, that's the end of the movie

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *