CRIME Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The cartel will steal it from you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cartels dont like smol japanese cars, they only steal big ass american trucks like suburbans , rams etc

Nice gatto.

The car is nice and stylish but a bit underpowered to be a full blown great car.

its ok for a city car and ocassional hwy driving. Its underpowered but gas is expensive as frick here so thats a good thing

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Give the gatto a treat for me por favor.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

IED the cartels

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

> WHAT!? CHEESE AND MAYO IN YOUR SANDWHICH!!!! OOOOOOOHHH I NEED TO JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I mean literal cheese and literal mayonese, I'm not homosexual and rarely speak in codes, but deranged subhuman homosexuals use me to speak in codes frequently.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nice suzuki bro, wish i could drive that in burgerlandia. I drive a hummer h3

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice gatto.

The car is nice and stylish but a bit underpowered to be a full blown great car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

but offroad cars dont need to run faster , they need to travers every terrain possible

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

True, but most people end up using it as a daily driver.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

well to be fair, the streets of Bucharest are so shit you kind of need an offroad car, the problem is also that the streets are small and no parking lot so this car is a win-win

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

reverse image says this is not ur car, filthy homosexual man, i drive a 2011 toyota camry, go frick yourself, the end.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't have a car yet. I'm 25. Because I don't have job either.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this is actually a decent car but op, if you can mod it like the dakar edition 😀

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bro that thing is sick as frick. I want a jimny so bad but the US sucks wiener and you can't get one here. I'm so jealous. Enjoy that homie. The white looks good

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pic rel is my daily driver

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what the hell even is that? i have no clue what that is but i know that i want one

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You *NEED* one Dutchbro, it's an amphibious buggy

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If my memory is good I saw this thing in a beastie boys video

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice
    The terracotta tiles in the garage are impressi as well.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like them they're cute, I've seen a few ones around here. I drive a very basic but recent model nissan shitbox, MT. It's been a warrior, only oil and air filter changes and works like a champ, I'm convinced because of the manual transmission. As long as I can and have to I will only buy manual cars, sadly it's a rare dying breed.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>it is approved
    the short wheelbase makes it very easy to get around trees and stumps and other tight obstacles with the excellent turn radius
    powerwise it is not a heavy lifter but its enough for what you need and its not that bad on fuel either, especially compared to the american beasts they drive around
    jimny has a good rep here in the homeland

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Absolutely cien percento mexicano. You could roll on someone in this too.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mom I want a g wagon
    >we have a g wagon at home
    >the g wagon at home

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Very nice, but what about the Jimny? Surely it's a better choice than the poor cat.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Also what’s with Central Americans using tile for everything.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Central America begins at Guatemala, this is just an effort by yanks to differentiate themselves from the rest of the Americas.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You’re right when it gets skinny it’s CA, but you know what I meant Black person.

And it's a home fashion choice adopted from the Spanish.

That makes sense when I was in nic everywhere was tile

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And it's a home fashion choice adopted from the Spanish.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you keep buying all the carpet tiling so they have to go with ceramic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No me encantaron los interiores cuando fui a verla pero tengo que admitir que te envidio, compañero. Que tal la autonomia?

>Gringos when they see a house that isn't made out of matchsticks and driftwood joined together with paper mache.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It keeps things cool and does better in humidity

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice Jimny

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Jimny is great. No nonsense car.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>left wing mexican gov has less regulations on what kind of cars you can buy, compared to the US.

This shit's fricked.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you're living the dream mexic bro, time to make kids with your wife

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unironically this.
      Until Mexico became 1980's Columbia, countless American Boomers were retiring to Mexico.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Imagine what a country would do to itself to get rid of the American disease.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If the pol schizos are correct, it's not even Israel per se, It's Switzerland.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The Swiss are just the money men, the disease is in NYC.

• 3 weeks ago
          Dark Nusquirrelist

just the facts

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/AJMUc9l.gif

imagine the world itself without the amerimutt disease

The US is and was always a mistake, those Puritan freaks should've been rounded up and killed in Europe and never allowed to leave. Now the world has to suffer because of the Judeo-Anglo scum.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the world was destined to die on July 4th 1776.....
            Also israelites are literally moronic, you have an entire story on why not to create a golem because it turns against you yet somehow you think its the greatest idea to go hand in hand with the anglo and create a whole nation of golems, why???????????

EZ. You wouldn’t be posting on our internet for one. Your pappy or grandpappy would have died of starvation, wiping out your line. Britbongs would have fricked the planet even worse than they already have.

britbongs couldnt do much worse then creating america, trust me, also without america we would starve? you cant even pinpoint my country on the map

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The American spirit is the israeli spirit, usury and exploitation, capitalism and slavery. The Anglos even though are close to this spirit still retain the European sensibility and logos, their American cousins have none of that, they are judeo-cowboys hellbent on enslaving the entire world. They luckily will fall and their country will be destroyed.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes the problem is that there are high chances they are taking us with them anon.....
            There are only two possibilities , either muttistan fails and we all die or it lives and we all end up looking like picrelated
            both are terrifying

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I think Russia will mange to save Europe from this fate like it did in WW2, the Americans deep down are cowards and bullies, they will fold on themselves when shit hits the fan.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Black person they both have nukes and the muttoid hive mind nation will destroy this planet. Russia will also share our fate it America lives, give it 15-20 years and they will become Poland 2.0

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't think so, the Russians will never break and the Germans will eventually rise up and revolt like they always do. The US is weak and getting weaker, it cannot become a sole dominant superpower ever again.

Just two more weeks. anyway frick off israelite your temple will never be rebuilt and you will never get your foreskin back

The 3 temple is the United States of Judea.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the Germans
            been to germany in vacation several times, trust me, they are a lost cause that should be use as an example of what not to do
            I hope so, otherwise we will all have to cut our dicks off and call each other a women for our new god : Walmart

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Can confirm the only germans rising up are the one in the east

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There is a third way.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just two more weeks. anyway frick off israelite your temple will never be rebuilt and you will never get your foreskin back

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The American spirit is the israeli spirit
            LMAO

• 3 weeks ago
            卐ᛏᛟᛉᛋ

>Judeo-Anglo scum
            says the israelite on a mongolian basket weaving forum

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are as stupid as your memeflag.

>the Germans
            been to germany in vacation several times, trust me, they are a lost cause that should be use as an example of what not to do
            I hope so, otherwise we will all have to cut our dicks off and call each other a women for our new god : Walmart

You Romanians are a nation of rebels, will you ever rise up against ZOG?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>are a nation of rebels
            my country died in 1989, we are a nation of cowards and prostitutes right now but thank you non the less

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, the murder of Ceaușescu is a mark of shame your country has to carry forever sadly.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>forever
            not for long hopefully ....
            If i learened something from the ultra ortodox is that they were right to elect one that rule the rest over and none there to speak against the leader. 95% of my country men should be enslaved , they are the whole reason we are in shits, they are nothing more then a bunch of hedonistic and greedy peasants with no chance of become humans. They sold this country for scraps and now ask themselves why are we in the shits.....

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

His blood and spirit is still alive somewhere, he is waiting for the right time to return and bring back order and glory, this will happen certainly.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

till will only happen right after 95% of the population is stripped of states protection and rights ! Giving Equal rights to everyone was the biggest mistake this country made , the second was giving women rights and not letting men beat them !

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hebrew speaking sense to the commoner
            You are trying to trick us again, arent you?
            What is your agenda, rabbi?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>MEMEFLAG

confirmed for Black person

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

our last gibs check must've bounced

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

imagine the world itself without the amerimutt disease

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

EZ. You wouldn’t be posting on our internet for one. Your pappy or grandpappy would have died of starvation, wiping out your line. Britbongs would have fricked the planet even worse than they already have.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

stick a roof rack on it. then it looks ok

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like shit and the cat gay./misc/ doesn’t drive we squat in basements and collect NEETbux. Never got a license myself now they can’t draft me to drive tanks.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that a Jimny? I drove one once, they max out at about 130km/h but they're surprisingly good with the diff-lock 4x4 imitation thing, since it's so light it climbs up easily where a hilux would struggle.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they're so small.
    made for tiny people.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is an extre seat reserved for comfychads buying Jimnys.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

*in heaven, I meant

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford Escape 2001

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Apparently these are illegal to drive on roads in USA by the way, for whichever reason.

Considering getting one as a beater for snowy days and hauling stuff, most of the offers have high mileage though and they're a rare model here so idk how difficult it would be to find spare parts. There's some interchangeability with other fords here and there but there's only so many hulls on the domestic market to cannibalize from. Also getting conflicting opinions on 2.3 and 3L engines.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  26. 3 weeks ago
    Roll credits

I see you are the jpg of a car

Are you a terrorist?

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Let me guess, you can't leave your car outside.
    lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This
      The other day a subhuman tore off my mirrors

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2007 toyota yaris. Looking to buy a Honda civic or accord. They have a little more hp for the same mpg and look nice in the last ten years.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes. Jimnys are awesome.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

are they even allowed in US? they look too small

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

burgeris cannot has Jimny, so they try to cope with (Fiat) Jeep products

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

this thing is way to dangerous , like everything about it hates humans :can catch fire easy , prone to system failures , safety is just a concept , entire system can be hacked , engine can overheat and catch fire

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

FIX IT AGAIN TONY!

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I should not be able to look at your picture without clicking on the thread and then tell you're from South America / Mexico, but here we are.

It was the tiles

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In America people would literally think you're a homosexual man if you drove something like this. Liberals would assume you're part of them and start trying to relate to you by talking about how terrible George Floyd's death was. It would cause all sorts of problems, but I wish it was a bit more normalized because it would be better if normies took up less space in public.

You can always immediately and instinctively tell. I feel like a geoguesser pro but I don't even need the outside shot.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You've revealed yourself zoomer. Sidekicks/Samauris/Sun runners/Trakers were everywhere in the 80s and early 90s everyone loves them until the fake rollover or whatever fake scandal that killed them.

31. 3 weeks ago
    卐ᛏᛟᛉᛋ

07 silverado

32. 3 weeks ago
    Don't oppose objects

Well the jpg has won antisemitism

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do approve. That is a capable car. I have two old cars. A 2001 Saab 9-3 and a 2012 Land Rover Dicovery 4.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Saab will be worth a large sum of money in the future so keep it low mileage as possible.

till will only happen right after 95% of the population is stripped of states protection and rights ! Giving Equal rights to everyone was the biggest mistake this country made , the second was giving women rights and not letting men beat them !

Those can be got rid of in a weekend. It just needs men to rise up.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you don't seem to understand how dire the situation is here, the fricking peasants took control over this country. ITs not just a weekend, it will take years to rebuild everything back, like look at the fricking israelites in western Europe, they create businesses and help the economy while ours are listening and applauding a fricking gypsy who tells them how we will build back Romania to its former glory......

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I imagine this dude is one of two people
        The cool 54 year old bald Israeli who has seen serious shit and mellowed out in old age
        Or
        The 22 year old college student who has a lot of optimism and excellent English skills, with great teachers knows the realities of geopolitics

Not your stereotypical israelite though.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I sold my truck (Toyota tacoma) and stopped working. I bought a bike and a very cheap film camera and a few hundred rolls of film.
    I now tour around my province of Nova Scotia on my bike taking photos of the remains of Canada and the Canadians who will soon all be gone.
    I want to catalogue what we were, the farms, the fields, the barns and the single-family 2-story detached homes. Already in the last year I've seen more pod-style abd multi-unit housing developments going up and increasingly everywhere around seems to be south Asian no matter how far away from towns i go

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Suzuki
    Why didn't you wait for more years, earned more money and bought Range Rover?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Range Rover
      That was always a shit car but when the Indians bought it it really went to shit.

you don't seem to understand how dire the situation is here, the fricking peasants took control over this country. ITs not just a weekend, it will take years to rebuild everything back, like look at the fricking israelites in western Europe, they create businesses and help the economy while ours are listening and applauding a fricking gypsy who tells them how we will build back Romania to its former glory......

It has to get really bad before it collapses so be patient.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

trust me , its much more worse, but unlike western europe we hide it most of the time. Our night clubs are filled with children doing drugs and drinking. Finding a virgin in Romania is akin to finding a fit person in America

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

We all get what we are destined to my friend so don't bother with these things.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Classy flooring for a garage. I’ve only seen cement in Canada no matter how nice the house is. Are you a Mexican billionaire?

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homie, you need to replace the subaru logo on the front w a mercedes logo, and put some spinners on that hoe

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For serious, as a lifelong traveler and cheap overlander, the new-style Jimmy would be the vehicle I'd own over any other (in white also, but with a tent on top).

p.s. frick Consumer Reports or whoever killed Suzuki cars in North America.

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a 2010 ford fusion and it's a piece of shit. horrible electrical systems. but it was $4500 CAD used and in good shape which is decent considering what the used car market is like.

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Modelo?
    Esta a la venta en Kavak?

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Suzuki Swift Sport
    >cca 1000kg
    >140BHP
    Burgirs just cannot comprehend a small throwable vehicle unless it is an LS3 swapped Miata

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anon I love your jimny, post a picture of the space inside

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cars
    cars are for libcucks. I only ride my horse

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars are considered as luxury goods in my country. Import tax on cars is 200% + 13%VAT+20% service tax and the dealer takes another 20% profit on top of it.
    And we have to pay annual road tax according to CC. Minimum car engines have 800CC which amounts to $250 annual tax per year.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Stay strong, vehicle costs is the one thing (way) better about India v. Nepal.
      t. gringo

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We are forcefully being milked by the state with tax because they are low IQ to earn money from anything else.
        No agriculture. No industry, very limited tourism "industry". There is zero source of income for the government so they make us pay tax to feed them.
        I hope you are enjoying your stay and the air pollution. lol

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My girlfriend has been here (Pokhara) for the first time the last month and hasnt seen the mountains once for the smoke lol, although rains coming hopefully will clear. Normally we live in India it's insane how cheap vehicles are there (where it makes sense to buy new every few years), but otherwise really do prefer Nepal for general chillness.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sir how much is a jimny like in OP in India?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Jimny is cheap but not especially probably because it's not made fully in India. Starting like 17k USD. What's really cheap is stuff fully Indian made, especially motorcycles. 2k USD will buy you a nice motorcycle that would be 5-8k in North America or Europe for the same.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I really hope that it will rain tomorrow and day after that. Enjoy!

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have an old trailblazer 4x4

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Jimny's are cool and cute but 5-door variant is an abomination

Too bad Jimny's are so expensive here, how much did you pay? It is variant with back seats?

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

useless on a highway

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Perhaps if you have less driving skill than a teenage girl

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no driving skills can save this pos from being slow

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You zoomers are so used to turbo charged crossovers you don’t remember when all cars used to have 50-80bhp. The Jimny has 100.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Dude your country is like 150km across and most of it is mountains, where are you in a hurry to? Annual yodeler meetup? I would've understood if a German posted this but not this.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Russia is more proof you don’t need a powerful car, with all the people driving those Lada Nivas which are slower than Jimnys

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yea hp isn't everything, though use cases should be considered when picking a car. Fwiw while nivas are extremely reliable (in a "when it breaks you can fix it with duct tape" kind of way) and relatively cheap (much cheaper than in the UK, though I'd say all new lada produce is heavily overpriced), they're often picked not because drivers just like nivas or they fit their use cases perfectly, but because they can't afford anything better lmao.

Somewhat related, this blogger drove a recent model of Jimny across half the country in winter and slept in it too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1CPKlQAsHQ
            But after reaching a certain point he parked the Jimny and rented some kind of chink truck because in his eyes Jimny wouldn't do well further north.

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice gaymobile.

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Have two of these

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

looks like munchkin cat

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car is the same as the pic, but rotting.

51. 3 weeks ago
    BASEDxDEPT.com

2011 p71 with bulletproof doors

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Subaru Impreza STI

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

10/10 car for Mexico
    >nobody will try to steal it
    >you can go off road and possibly escape cartels or lose your enemies fitting into city streets
    >got enough lift so hot babes will be impressed
    >looks like a Great Value Ineos Grenadier and some nerds might think you are driving one

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  55. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bought this little nip slip in manual, with only 50k km on it. Brand new clutch. Drives like a dream, zero issues. It's like a little go cart.

56. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why not Ignis? Much more fun and amazing kei experience.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *