>is that a...ROUNDABOUT????

>is that a...ROUNDABOUT???? WAOWWWW, SO ROUND AND EASY TO DRIVE WITH MY SMALL PENIS EUROPEAN HATCHBACK

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the angsty amerilard is still butthurt by that thread

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Unfff imagine all that muscle mass she's built over the years that is hiding below the fat to allow her to move her body at all.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Unfff imagine all that muscle mass she's built over the years that is hiding below the fat to allow her to move her body at all.
        bros

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>old friend was overweight
        >super thick thighs that I thought were just fat
        >go to gym with her one day
        >leg presses 500lb like its nothing
        I regret letting her get away every day ngl

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

she's leg pressing 500lbs just to stand up

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Customer complains alignment is bad. Can't reproduce without 1klbs of sand in drivers seat.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate rotaries
    I hate the new stupid way bridge roads are laid out
    Just give me a straight line dammit

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>europe likes manual cars
    >invents an intersection that is easier to drive around on with manual transmission as you don't have to stop on it
    >DA hates it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I still got to wonder why we love manual cars here. While being able to drive stick is beneficial in case I need to drive old cars, I don't see a reason not to drive automatic.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Cheaper and easier to fix if something goes wrong
        Better fuel economy
        People aren't borderline moronic unlike in the US

Mostly the first 2 reasons though.

>that's a modern electric car thing
        It's hilarious when people who don't know shit about cars post on Wrong board. Of course it's an EV hating cuck, too.

Yea people who like cars don't drive modern ones, what's the point you're trying to make?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Manual cars are gonna disappear after we're all forced to drive electric battery powered surveillance cages

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>oh no the Spyware!
        Your exact driving habits have been known for a long time. It's called a cell phone. Also, for decades cars have had remote shutdown that activates if you fail to make payments.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>leave my phone at home
          No tracking for me :^)
          >remote shutdown for not making payments
          Thats a modern electric car thing m8
          Who's gonna remotely shutdown a 98 Camry?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Our govt. was seriously proposing a forced retrofit of gps tracking to all cars for 'taxation reasons'. It'd come with monthly fees aswell.

• 1 month ago
            p

enthusiasts want extra tech features, the more bells and whistles the better

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nigglet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Prezzo is white, dumb newbie

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

frick off, Black personhomosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

WARNING: YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF GLOBAL RULE 3(b)
            -Racism outside of /b/

Please delete your post immediately!

• 1 month ago
            p

nah, it's ok. i'll let it slide this time

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>that's a modern electric car thing
            It's hilarious when people who don't know shit about cars post on Wrong board. Of course it's an EV hating cuck, too.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well, you can't deny that EV companies are only making it even worse. Imagine buying a Tesla and having your car ownership linked to a mobile app so the company can screw you if you wanna sell it before 1 year of ownership, lol.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You don't have to install gapps, nor do you have to agree to getting tracked everywhere with everything. Privacy is basic human right, and you should be taking as many steps toward retaining it as you reasonably can

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>posted from iPhone 14

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Who's forcing you to buy the fourteenth spyware edition from known israelite?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>jew
            Lmao. You have some mental issues if you can't stop thinking about Gaza. Don't you have some freeways to block?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's just common 4chins verbiage. When in rome.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Now it's associated with extremist Gaza huggers.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>People with two brain cells to rub together are noooooticing that the israelites are evil skeezy tunnel rat child rapists
            >Nooo you guys are all EXTREMISTS

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

oy vey the goyim knows

Don't you libtards have an airport to shut down?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Which one? Aspen, Colorado?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

oy vey the goyim knows

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I installed a Faraday cage in the glovebox and centre console of my Barracuda so my phone can't track me or my habits. Spyware is for cucks.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Doesn't matter. You are a predictable human. Hundreds of thousands of other people your age, gender, income, and type of car do mostly the same things you do. If you are one of the few people who has large gaps in their data, it can be extrapolated from other similar people. And guess what? It will be mostly correct.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The constant surveillance in new vehicles is really my #1 reason of avoiding them. I wouldn't mind the acveleration electric motors get or comfiness of a backup camera.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

you can botch install your own if you buy the right one without too much spyware

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes mutt, cornering is fun when your car doesn't way 9 gorillion "pounds"

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Camaro weighs less than an M8. Has more power, too

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

m8 isn´t a track car it´s other aspects that make amerimutt cars bad at cornering

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>t. kilo-mutt

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why does your car have a small penis

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

*skidpad

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this guy gets it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

this guy gets it.

based knowers

• 1 month ago
        p

kino

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

w-what's wrong with roundabout?
    They're simply the better option compared to intersections, granted you have the space to build them:
    >safer: no risk of getting t-boned
    >faster: no fricking stoplights
    >better looking
    is there even a single downside?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the only downside is that morons fear them and hold up traffic, in isolation they're exclusively better

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

hold up traffic? Intersections hold up traffic you either have to stop to yield, yield to traffic coming from the right or stop at a red light. What your phone addicted head cant go an hour without checking your phone. On intersections theres always a nincompoop holding up traffic looking into their phones.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

He's got a point. I'm getting real tired of boomers who think give way to the right means wait until there's no traffic on the road that enters on the right.
          Maybe they should reword the rule to don't go unless there's a gap

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Like for example there was a bad intersection that police used as a gotcha on a driving test got changed to a roundabout boom there has been no traffic jam since then and the numbers of crashes there is down almost 70%.

Only in US they can frick up something like that because some moron put yield signs into it absolutely fricking up the purpose

only roundabout i know where i stop is where there is a tram line going trough it and still you stop when the light is on and the light is controlled by the tram driver

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The downside is that the meme-a-bouts take up an obnoxious amount of space. Right of Way acquisition is a massive portion of any road construction project budget, and meme-a-bouts are going to require at minimum 50%-100% more Right-of-Way purchase than a traditional intersections. That is hundreds of thousands of dollars in costs.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

doesnt have to if it´s done properly

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Technically, they don't work at "unbalanced" intersections of a high-traffic road with a low-traffic road.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>have a shitload of roundabouts in my neighborhood
    >no one entering the roundabout yields to anyone ever

The yield signs may as well not even be there.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Had a my first close encounter with a no-yield homosexual not too long ago and I barely ever go through roundabouts. Closest I’ve ever come to a collision in nearly a decade of spotless driving and if it were even remotely wet or slippery I wouldn’t have stopped in time.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The bait is weak in this one but since it's already here, out of curiosity, why you burgerites oppose so much to roundabouts, those things have some good merits so what's going on here?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I personally don't oppose them, but many of the ones I've seen in Burgerlandia are very poorly done. A lot of them are situated at the top of hills, or have excessive plants / stonework that block line of sight. Quite a few I've been through have raised curbs that give the feeling of "locking you in" to the roundabout, which further compresses the aforementioned issues.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>A lot of them are situated at the top of hills, or have excessive plants / stonework that block line of sight
        This is often done on purpose to avoid that people try predicting where a car will leave the roundabout

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

roundabouts should be safer for motorcyclists as you wont have to worry about someone turning left unto you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Vito Spatafore on his way to New Hampshire

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate roundabouts because morons don't yield when entering.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It depends entirely on each circle, who yields to who and when
      Sometimes in the same circle entering traffic will have right of way coming from one road, but must yield coming in from another.
      You're likely not reading the signs

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If you're inside the circle, you never yield

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That's a moronic thing to say and will absolutely get you killed someday. Sometimes entering traffic has ROW and sometimes exiting, sometimes in the same circle. You have to look at the signs, not all lanes go everywhere and sometimes two circle or three circles lead into one another.
          Please turn in your license or never visit America by car

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nope.
            If you're in the roundabout you never yield.
            I don't care about your one exception

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

But that's wrong, you have to look for the red triangles. Please never come to the United states moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you see this one roundabout has a red triangle therefore you can't trust any of them

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There is no set rule about traffic circles here and please, we are not in Richard Scary's world, stop calling them fricking roundabouts like a wienersucking moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you're inside the roondaboot then you don't have to yield

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not always and you will cause a collision soon if you don't start paying attention to the signs. We do not put them up for decoration, but luckily in your cause, we have them shaped in such a way that ESLs like yourself can understand

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There is no set rule about traffic circles here and please, we are not in Richard Scary's world, stop calling them fricking roundabouts like a wienersucking moron.

Traffic circles aren't roundabouts you moron. I don't want to come to America if it means I have to put up with those idiotic circles

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There is not difference except your homosexual childlanguage

holy moron

Of course america can frick up something as simple as a roundabout

You guys drive with your eyes closed or what

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

holy moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Of course america can frick up something as simple as a roundabout

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>me noticing the cops posted around the roundabout a day after I did a full 360 drift thru it in front of somebody's grandma

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

rent free

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why are americans so moronic? is it the fluoride?

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Thinks about penises at all
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA homosexual!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This image convinced me the gay people were correct. If the opposition has to use such extreme hyperbole, their argument alone must not make much sense.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I never bother to use roundabouts properly because they are european. Because the roundabout is not an American innovation, I am not beholden to its rules whatsoever. Get over it.

God Bless the United States of America.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

post your local roundabout

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What's the point of roundabouts if you need to stop at a traffic light anyways?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Trust me, I wish I knew what they were thinking with that one

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>ROUNDABOUT

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Bongistan has the worst roundabouts. They have insane designs e.g. 3+ lane roundabouts with at least 5 or 6 legs scattered all over their cities. I got lost more than a few times trying to navigate them due to missing a sudden lane change mid-roundabout with no warning. In Australia that sort of moronation is rare, roundabouts are almost all 2-lanes with 4 simple legs like any classic junction.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *