Is the reason retards get so unreasonably mad over my FRS, because they're projecting their insecurities of being a 50 year old basement dweller ...

Is the reason morons get so unreasonably mad over my FRS, because they're projecting their insecurities of being a 50 year old basement dweller onto me? And they're jealous that they're 50 years old and too poor to buy a glorified RWD economy car like mine?

I'm 20... I paid for this $8000 car by working $16/hr and saving up like a scrooge. Why would anyone be jealous and angry over this extremely easily attainable goal?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wonder why people put so much emphasis on how hard it's been on them like it'd somehow make earning the same dollars more valiant. I think the opposite. The less you had to shed tears and blood for thar car the better.

You're of course entitled to waste your dime how you see fit, it isn't anyone's business. Though outside this little bubble I doubt it really offends anyone

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>whining about how hard I must have worked
      But it wasn't hard at all, that's the point.

All I did was pick up a few shifts and keep from blowing my money on stupid stuff. Elementary stuff really.

Why would anyone be jealous of something that's extremely easy to do? If I can do it, surely anyone can, right?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Jealosy is maladptive regardless of how easy or hard it would be for a given person. It's just not worth it

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Of course not. But if morons ARE going to be jealous of someone, why pick me? What I did was easy. Anyone could do it.

Help me understand why they pick ME to have adult temper tantrums over, vs. being jealous of something that actually required difficult work or above-average talent

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A big if. Have people actually thrown temper tantrums at you? People tend to be a lot more reasonable outside social media like DA.

Even if that's the case, I doubt an butthole needs a specific reason, just about anything can be their target. Yor shoes, your accent or skin color, your religion or your favorite sports team or band.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>because they're projecting their insecurities of being a 50 year old basement dweller onto me?
    No because absolutely no one who fits this criteria is thinking about an FRS. They're getting mad over muscle and cruiser cars from the 60's and 70's.

It's fine to think your car is cool but I promise 99% of the public doesn't care about it.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No one has or ever will be jealous of not having a BRZ.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

But they quite literally are. You can see them have full scale meltdowns over my car in various threads here on DA.

The fact that you keep denying the temper tantrums' existence makes me think it's you who's having the temperature tantrums and you're trying to hide them because you're embarrassed.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

post one

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Sure. Here's a couple thousand.
          boards.DA/o/

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>he couldn't even pull out a single fricking comment on this entire fricking board
            No one cares about your car, dude. I literally had to google it to even find out what the frick you were talking about.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ironic. You have started having one og the very temper tantrums you claimed "never happened".

Please, keep having this temper tantrum. It's hilarious watching you melt down over your jealousy of me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You have started having one og the very temper tantrums you claimed "never happened".
            >thinks I'm mad because I casually typed "frick"
            Is this your first day on the internet?

4. 1 month ago
    Greased Geese

i hate the frs because i hate that they chose to put a piece of shit flat 4 in the last handful of sports cars that'll ever be sold.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>tripgay has a shit opinion
    truly shocking

• 1 month ago
      Greased Geese

?si=hlCm-wWEC3knVPj_

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

bump

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>non American
    >WTF is FRS? Looks like 911 cab
    >It's an early GT86
    >pic not related
    We're not mad, they're okay Anon.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>all that text
    Bruh, they just had to give it literally any other engine than a flat 4 that can't be made ot rev high or take boost. It's easier to get a pos like a duratech or 4.6 modular to 300hp

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And yet, even as-is, morons have temper tantrums over it. As you can see in this thread and a number of others.

It feels good to make morons insecure, doesn't it? They know they're below us, and they just can't stand it, but you and I both know they'll never do anything to improve themselves. They'll just keep wallowing in their own filth.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you are probably the most delusional poster I have ever seen on this board

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>knows I'm right
          >doesn't like it
          >tries to insult me
          Keep wallowing in your filth, subhuman.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>temper tantrums over it
        It's over the moron posting, not the car.
        We don't care about the car.
        But the homosexuals that own them think they're the second coming of christ and shit up the board with mediocre performance figures.
        Remember in Idiocracy how Joe was average in every category?
        That's you.
        That's your car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The Idiocracy analogy is exactly right!
          I'm just a normal guy, but because all of you are sniveling, filth-wallowing morons with no car, you're all inferior to me.

You know how plants crave Gatorade?

Buckshot. It's what your brain craves.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i dont even know what car youre talking about

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Very mid bait thread.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I went out of my way to rent for a week before getting caught up in buyers remorse, I hate it for a litany of reasons
    >The handling is there but frick me the engine just groans at every single rpm, no satisfying vtec or boost feels like a never ending sewing machine
    >3k rpm just to cruise 60 with Karen's Camry on the highway, triple downshift just to get ahead of it
    >Thanks to that and the short gears, gas mileage is worse than muh v8 while sipping on premium gas
    >Still hardly any storage with seats down, wasn't expecting much but struggled to fit 2 luggage bags

Honestly would've preferred a Camry 2.4 from the same year and free up space underneath the engine bay for access

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trust me man, they aren't jealous of your car. I owned a BRZ for the past 5 years, and no one really cares about them. You'll occasionally get some guys saying it's cool, or teenagers telling you how it should be modded to be cool, but that's it. I traded mine in a week ago, but it's a pretty fun car. Stop worrying about other people and just drive it

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why would I be mad about a BRZ? Good for you, buddy. I'm building a 400 hp twisty destroying pony car. Hope we meet some day.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I'm not mad bro!
      >w-w-w-well I don't have a car yet but someday I'll have a 9001hp supercar and I'll track you down so I can pit this imaginary car against your real car!
      >when I get this imaginary car eventually, it will beat your car on the TOOGE!

Anon, you're not helping your case.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I fricking hate the FRS. It turned me from a Grand-Autismo JDM kid in to a musshole guy. All it took was one test drive to sow the seeds of doubt.
    >Feels like its made from recycled corrugated steel
    >FA20D is an anemic pile of shit with no redeeming qualities
    >needs to be red lined to get any power
    >engine makes so little power they had to give it a 4.10 rear, meaning it gets the same fuel economy as my SS
    >interior is cheap as shit but its Japanese so everyone gave it a pass
    >stock tires are from a Prius
    >Gear shifter feels like pushing a pvc pipe through mud
    >exhaust sounds like a jar of angry hornets
    >cheap price means that boyracers have ruined their reputation
    >worse in evey metric compared to a Miata

Shortly after I got my Camaro, I saw some kid doing a test drive in an older BRZ. He was driving like an butthole, swerving, cutting, weaving etc. Red light comes and I'm in the lane right next to him. Big dumb grin on his face talking to the sales guy in the passenger seat. Shortly after his attention turns to me. His grin fades and he slowly looks away. The light turned green and I was at the speed limit before reaching the other side. In my rear view I could see that the boyracer antics didn't continue.

I'm not here to preach at the Camaro alter but the lower spec 6th gen LS/LT trims do everything the FRS does but better.
    >muh curvy roads
    Unless you're on a track, roads in the US are designed for drunk truckers to navigate with 30+ft long trailers.
    I've kept up with and out-accelerated FRSs around mountain roads in my 20 year old truck.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>my $41,000 camaro SS is better at racing than an $8,000 frs!

No one is saying it isn't, but the idea that that means anything, is cope.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>JDMtard reading comprehension
        >Can't tell I was talking about when new
        >ignores the part about the LS/LT trims

By the end of the 1st gens life it stickered new for 28-30k
        A 1LT V6 was around 27k new

Around 15% heavier but with nearly 50% more HP.

Where I live, the dealers couldn't give the BRZ away. There was one that stayed on the lot for nearly 6 months with almost 7k off sticker.
        That FRS was only 8k for a reason

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>That economy car was cheaper than a Camaro for a reason

Well yeah. That's part of why I'm so confused as to why everyone seems to be so incredibly jealous of me and my sports-flavored economy car.

It's a fun car to be sure, but it's in no way unattainable or even hard to get. I mean, most used cars are the same price or more expensive. So why all the jealousy temper tantrums?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Low spec Camaro isn't a "sports-flavored economy car"
            >But an FRS is
            >Ignores that most Camaros sold since 67 weren't V8 trims like the SS/Z28 but instead V6s
            >2.0T models can get nearly 40mpg on the hwy
            >FRS is low 30's

If you are having fun with your car, that's great. Don't try to sell it as something more than it is.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Don't try to sell it as something more.
            If you'll notice, I have been up-front that my car is an economy car. That's entirely why I'm so confused why you're still having this jealousy tantrum.

>I'm so confused as to why everyone seems to be so incredibly jealous of me and my sports-flavored economy car.
            No one is. This is occurring entirely within the confines of your own head.

Then why are you still having a tantrum? This isn't normal behavior. If you came by, I'd offer you a ride, but again it's just an economy car. You can stop having a tantrum about it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're 20 so I'm assuming this is your first car.
            Wait about 10 years and you'll think back on how this thing sucked

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Then why are you still having a tantrum?
            Okay yeah this is a bait thread, nevermind lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'm so confused as to why everyone seems to be so incredibly jealous of me and my sports-flavored economy car.
            No one is. This is occurring entirely within the confines of your own head.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ITS OVER for big spenders like me. Op bought a sporty economy car and has more fun than me for LESS money. Probably has more sex too

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ugly slow gay

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *