Is there a timing chain that accounts for daylight savings?

Is there a timing chain that accounts for daylight savings? I really don't want to keep resetting my clock twice a year.

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Terry Davis: They Glow, You Shine Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

What do you think variable timing is for?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yooo that's right

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yooo that's right

I lost the keys to my locking differential. Do I have to go to the dealership, or can any locksmith change the lock?

I'm worried my solid rear beam axle will melt this summer. Any tips to keep it solid?

Can I just pump air into my floating calipers to keep them working properly, or do I need to fill them up with helium?

if you have to account for daylight savings, you're doing it wrong. I change my oil every 1200 miles and the timing chain and tensioner every 3000 miles. if you want to reap the rewards you gotta put in the work

it is crazy to imagine there are people even here who change their oil every 5+k miles. their engines must have crazy sludge inside

Drink bleach frickheads

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Believe it or not, tryhard newhomosexual, DA isn't all piss and vinegar.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

You first.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

if timing is used for daylight savings then what variable lift is used for?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

to compensate for the weight of your moms fat ass.

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I lost the keys to my locking differential. Do I have to go to the dealership, or can any locksmith change the lock?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Depends on if its a smart key or not

I'm worried my solid rear beam axle will melt this summer. Any tips to keep it solid?

Keep it in the shade

Can I just pump air into my floating calipers to keep them working properly, or do I need to fill them up with helium?

Helium is better, weighs less. Gotta do it more often but its worth it. Enjoy your improved performance and mpgs

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

if you have to account for daylight savings, you're doing it wrong. I change my oil every 1200 miles and the timing chain and tensioner every 3000 miles. if you want to reap the rewards you gotta put in the work

it is crazy to imagine there are people even here who change their oil every 5+k miles. their engines must have crazy sludge inside

redditors

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

5. 1 week ago
    dead

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>twice a year

homie what?

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You've gotta pick the DSL-option, on the phone app, that controls your timing.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

How do Dick Sucking Lips affect timing chains?

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

What's the best way to prevent engine varnish? I put a bottle of nail polish remover in my crankcase at every fill up, but is there a better way?

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Thanks for the chuckle.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I can't stop blowing trannies, but What does that have to do with my car

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous
  11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

this is why i buy new cars. you may call me a wrenchlet, but after havng to deal with a toyota that would reset to top dead center if i left the battery without a charger on it, its worth the hassle

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>not syncing your timing chain to government ntp servers
    ngmi

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Is there a timing chain that accounts for daylight savings? I really don't want to keep resetting my clock twice a year.
    I just drive it to Arizona and back.

14. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I drove over my neighbours dog and I forgot to engage the overdrive mode first, is my transmission damaged?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

you might want to check your Sparky plugs and Spot welds.

15. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

How the frick am I supposed to drive a car with a differential, I barely passed high school

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *