Is there anything else? The Mach 1 is pigfat and .3 slower to 60, with a shittier interior and handling.

Is there anything else? The Mach 1 is pigfat and .3 slower to 60, with a shittier interior and handling.

The Z is not in the game. The M2 is a piggu. Porsche for same money is way slower. Corvette is an attention-prostitute shitshow. The Camaro is too hardcore.

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>The Camaro is too hardcore.
    yea, wouldn't want a car THAT Good.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fine, fine the Camaro is good, settle down. I am clearly admitting that it's great in the fancy track trims.

Visibility a shit, 10k more than the i6 manual Supra, Chevrolet despite the nice interior. But yes, it's good, settle down.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>10k more than the i6 manual Supra
        Explain? What average price for Camaro SS and Supra 3.0 are you finding?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

he's shopping used and saying the only camaro worth buying is the SS 1LE because the benchracing numbers are slightly higher than the bmw supra

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

whoops, I meant supercharged ZL1, not SS

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well, I would shop new, but nothing is in stock. Getting a "sports car" used seems a bit silly, given that the 10k could be 10k of doritos.

whoops, I meant supercharged ZL1, not SS

I am looking at the ZL1s. I can't understand the Camaro designations. Shit makes zero sense.

>fake vents
            >fake diffuser
            >fake engine noise
            >fake engine lid
            >plastic oil pan
            >plastic intake manifold
            >plastic water pump
            >automatic only
            trash car

Best car on the market right now, except the ZL1, which is too much for my bussy to handle.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fine, fine the Camaro is good, settle down. I am clearly admitting that it's great in the fancy track trims.

Visibility a shit, 10k more than the i6 manual Supra, Chevrolet despite the nice interior. But yes, it's good, settle down.

Actually, let me clarify my point: Only the ZL1 competes. It's $20,000 more for a used one. Maybe between $10,000 - $20,000 if you assumed the Poopra BMW is marked up 10k too. The none ZL1s are slower than have a typical Chevy interior, which is actually a big deal if you are paying over 50k for a car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lol
        >Only the ZL1 competes
        lmao

he's shopping used and saying the only camaro worth buying is the SS 1LE because the benchracing numbers are slightly higher than the bmw supra

>he's shopping used
        then get a C6 Corvette. its better in every way.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you are bored and have time, explain wtf a SS 1LE is to me and how it's different than a ZL1. I will go read the details later.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

an SS 1LE is just an SS with the better suspension, brakes, and tires found on the ZL1, without the ZL1's engine. so its like the Grand Sport corvette to the Z06, which is a Z06 without the Z06's engine.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

To add to my point above, look at this shit - it looks fricking great.

Will look into it, thanks. Despite me crying about the interiors, I was recently forced to reconsider Mustang/Camaro given how much they have improved and how overpriced a lot of the Jap / German shit is.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

SS = v8 not supercharged
            ZL1 = v8 supercharged
            1LE = optional track package

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thank. Now checking if it's the typical +10k for a decent interior. Not trolling, just really. Appeal of shit Supra is that even the base gets the nice interior. If only it had a manual.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yeah but put the cup tires from the Camaro on the supra and the supra will walk all over it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you’re gonna spend top of the line Camaro money might as well get an M2 CS or M3

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If it was so good, why isn't there a successor?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>"this is not the end of Camaro's story"
          Yes, it is.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i'm sure you'll continue to say that when the 7th gen is still handling better than the equivalent EV miatas like the sixth gen does current miatas.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Uhhmm, please articulate a plausible scenario where GM can comfortably toss the Billions required into R&D + Manufacture, while the Economy is a demonstrable Trainwreck.

I didn't state that it wasn't a viable idea, per se.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they did it with every corvette generation despite the economy. this won't be any different.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>2023
          >t-two more weeks!

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I can't wait for the EV camaro crossover

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>bench racing this hard in the 50-60k range
    no one cares. You'll never race. If you want sports car handling and performance buy a top trim porsche or M5.

Anything less go for whatever looks best which is definitely not supra. Maybe an m2

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. If not looks, then sounds (get an 8 cylinder)

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> no one cares. You'll never race
      That's absolutely correct, which is why I am dismissing the ZL1 and the Mach 1 as well. Too much noise an attention.

>If you want sports car handling and performance buy a top trim porsche or M5.
      > <$60,000

> Anything less go for whatever looks best which is definitely not supra. Maybe an m2
      M2 piggu + higher service costs than the BMW Supra.

Explain? What average price for Camaro SS and Supra 3.0 are you finding?

Supra I6 == ZL1, SS is a lower tier. Not seeing ANY new manual ones for sale. ZL1s with 10k are 70-80k. Poopras are 60-70k without the special edition bullshit.

This. If not looks, then sounds (get an 8 cylinder)

Brostang or Camaro. Both have to be top trim to compete, Brostang doesn't even compete with the Camaro and the Supra. Dark Horse is Piggu. In reality, I can't get over the white trash vibe for the Ford/Chevy, except the Zl1 which cannot be reasonably shat on except for the price.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well, I would shop new, but nothing is in stock. Getting a "sports car" used seems a bit silly, given that the 10k could be 10k of doritos.

[...]
        I am looking at the ZL1s. I can't understand the Camaro designations. Shit makes zero sense.

[...]
        Best car on the market right now, except the ZL1, which is too much for my bussy to handle.

if you are worrying about higher service costs and hard locked into the 60k range idk what to tell you. just buy whatever you like the looks / sound / driving feel the most.

If I was in your position I would save some money and get an m240i

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I want a manual. That actually rules out the baby Supra, which I would pretty much go for.

>if you are worrying about higher service costs
          This is valid - $40,000 new probably makes the most sense for me, which, again, is baby Supra or CTR money.

You don't need a ZL1 to compete with a Supra lmao. A cheap SS 1LE is quite a bit faster. A ZL1 is ten leagues above the Supra when it comes to performance and is usually overkill.

>2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE, 2:54.8
          >2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0, 2:55.6

Will look into it. Does the 1LE have the shit interior? Call me a sissy troony, but the base Mustang/Camaro interiors a fricking shit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The SS competes with the Supra 3.0 directly in terms of general performance and will be cheaper because it's american.
        You should not even consider a ZL1 if you didn't know what it is until today. That's a 650 hp/650 lb-ft torque monster of a car, that is a way higher league than the supra.
        I am telling you, stop worrying about the exact numbers and times. You don't need to go ZL1 to get the same enjoyment as a Supra. I, and many others, would actually rather have the SS than the Supra, actually. Like I said, they are en par with each other.

I want a manual. That actually rules out the baby Supra, which I would pretty much go for.

>if you are worrying about higher service costs
        This is valid - $40,000 new probably makes the most sense for me, which, again, is baby Supra or CTR money.

[...]
        Will look into it. Does the 1LE have the shit interior? Call me a sissy troony, but the base Mustang/Camaro interiors a fricking shit.

Thank. Now checking if it's the typical +10k for a decent interior. Not trolling, just really. Appeal of shit Supra is that even the base gets the nice interior. If only it had a manual.

>interior
        the 2SS has a bunch of interior upgrades compared to the 1SS and costs about $5,000 more.
        The Mustang GT Premium for a similar price has similar upgrades.
        So if you really care about interior like leather seats, heated ventilated seats, blind spot monitoring, ambient lighting etc etc, then you need the 2SS. Most say it's worth, actually.

I know I am spamming a bit, but not a single 2SS or 1SS 1LE manual on a lot in the whole country.

If buying new is a big concern to you, then you only have two options here, the Supra 3.0 and the mustang GT premium. Indeed, there are no more v8 manual camaros new on the lots, as 2024 was the final production year.
        I would go mustang 24/7/365 if I had to buy new. Magnetic ride control on mustangs make it pretty comfortable, I've heard.
        I would look in the used market for Camaros though, as you can find some low mileage. They also come with sunroofs which supra and mustang don't, if you like that.

>I can't get over the white trash vibe for the Ford/Chevy
        Whatever your fears of stereotypes are, once you hear the V8 roar you will get it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Appreciate the info bro-non.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

To add, you should only get the supra if you care about the short wheelbase or are a fan of inline 6 motors. Or, you care about the nameplate or styling.
          Don't make 0-60 times or lap times or stereotypes about the drivers of the cars a concern. Just tangible things you will feel, hear, experience, when you drive the car.
          With a V8 you always get to be king of the road in america 😉
          Also the supra does have a pretty tight interior, Idk if you've sat in one.
          Also x2, don't count the Z out of the game. You can still find one lol. Just have to look a bit farther than your local nissan dealership.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> Also the supra does have a pretty tight interior, Idk if you've sat in one.
            I drove my friend's automatic 3.0 with a pretty light tune and it was insane.

https://i.imgur.com/LmWy7m5.jpeg

>Camaro has shit visibility but the Zupra doesn't
            >Looking for new Camaros when they went out of production back in December
            >Doesn't know about the 1LE option for the SS
            >M2 is pigfat but the Mach 1 isn't
            >Mach 1 is 3,868lbs, M2 is 3,814lbs, 1SS 1LE is 3754lbs
            >Mach 1 hasn't been in production for nearly a year as it was replaced by the Dark Horse
            >Mach 1 came with the tremec TR3160, the same troony from a V6 Camaro
            >Dark Horse still comes with the TR3160
            >GT comes with the dog shit MT82
            >Caring about interior quality like these aren't sports cars but instead yuppie-mobile
            >1SS/1SS 1LE was 40k/47k
            >2.0/3.0 Supra is 46k/55k
            >GT/GTP/Mach 1/Mach 1HP is 42k/49k/56k/60k
            >Mach 1 barely matched the track times of a base 1SS for nearly 15k more
            >Corvette is out of the picture not because of its capabilities but the associated reputation

You new around here?

Been here all summer, back before moot became Japanese and treequinox accidentally into a fence.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>fake vents
    >fake diffuser
    >fake engine noise
    >fake engine lid
    >plastic oil pan
    >plastic intake manifold
    >plastic water pump
    >automatic only
    trash car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dont forget mcdonalds

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You don't need a ZL1 to compete with a Supra lmao. A cheap SS 1LE is quite a bit faster. A ZL1 is ten leagues above the Supra when it comes to performance and is usually overkill.

>2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE, 2:54.8
    >2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0, 2:55.6

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I know I am spamming a bit, but not a single 2SS or 1SS 1LE manual on a lot in the whole country.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Camaro has shit visibility but the Zupra doesn't
    >Looking for new Camaros when they went out of production back in December
    >Doesn't know about the 1LE option for the SS
    >M2 is pigfat but the Mach 1 isn't
    >Mach 1 is 3,868lbs, M2 is 3,814lbs, 1SS 1LE is 3754lbs
    >Mach 1 hasn't been in production for nearly a year as it was replaced by the Dark Horse
    >Mach 1 came with the tremec TR3160, the same troony from a V6 Camaro
    >Dark Horse still comes with the TR3160
    >GT comes with the dog shit MT82
    >Caring about interior quality like these aren't sports cars but instead yuppie-mobile
    >1SS/1SS 1LE was 40k/47k
    >2.0/3.0 Supra is 46k/55k
    >GT/GTP/Mach 1/Mach 1HP is 42k/49k/56k/60k
    >Mach 1 barely matched the track times of a base 1SS for nearly 15k more
    >Corvette is out of the picture not because of its capabilities but the associated reputation

You new around here?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've been looking at Camaros and I really want one with a sunroof. Do you ever wish you had one? I heard it makes the interior feel much more open.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sunroof is a must in all my cars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, I hate sunroofs.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, it's more weight+higher cg+more cost+another potential leak. They're a compromise between a vertical and a hardtop, and a discerning white man doesn't compromise on the things he wants. If you want a more open interior, drive a Wrangler with the top and doors off or get a motorcycle.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

about interior quality like these aren't sports cars but instead yuppie-mobile
      Except they are yuppie-mobiles.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What yuppy drives a camaro? Shit's for muslims and mexicans.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>anything cool or fast is only for browns!!!
          Why are you like this?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No BMWs, Mercs, and Raris are.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They got better taste and support America, what have you done besides b***h and moan?

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get a 718 for $60k

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

S L O W
      L
      O
      W

+ a Porsche is too much unless you make $400,000+

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> buying 718 for $70,000 (basic-est b***h trim)
      > over a second slower than all of the cars previously discussed in this thread

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Corvette is an attention-prostitute shitshow
    I'm between three cars
    LC500
    Supra
    C8 Corvette
    I typically keep to myself but I'm ready to become a complete attention prostitute if I get the Vette, one of the first things I'll do is wrap it in acid green or some shit.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

LC500 isn't even on my list. Polar opposite of the Corvette. The picture you just posted is absolutely absurd - follow your dreams. But does remind me how attention-grabbing Corvettes are.

> no manual
      > way, way too much attention
      > still a flex that's a bit unwarranted if you don't pull Porsche money

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Obviously, I'd have to drive them but the Vette still has my heart even if I was pulling in mad Porsche money, think I'd just upgrade to the Z06 at that point, I'm usually not into American cars but it struck a chord with me

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Just get a 911 at that point wtf

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm tellin' ya man I'm fricking sick, something ought to be wrong with me, but the Vette calls to me.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it's really popular with the zoomers of color. And changs for some reason

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Better taste than whites with lifted and carolina squatted trucks, I guess.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

One's just very basketball and the other is very white trash. They're equally bad but at least the Vette is fast.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>very white trash
            I guess white trash constitutes most white Americans then, lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Most americans do that gay carolina squat to their trucks? Most americans have trucks?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The last couple C8s I've seen have been driven by some grey haired white guys going 5 under the limit.
            If there are something young mulattos, changes, and really old white guys have in common is the love for cool American cars. See Mopars for this phenomenon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Some homosexuals think they can end all discussion on a car by saying "browns drive X"
            It's the latest example of brain rot on DA

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and they'll never post a car they like and if they do, they often go on to proclaim that some used economy car is the peak automobile of the white man and anything more is gaudy shit for brown/blacks
            seems more like a self-own if anything

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How else should a poorgay cope at not being able to have expensive, fast cars? Obviously, by saying the expensive, fast cars are for the browns.

https://i.imgur.com/MDNABr3.jpeg

I'm sorry man, that's a Black personmobile. Black rappers are obsessed with 'raris.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you not see the irony in your own post?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>How else should a poorgay cope at not being able to have expensive, fast cars? Obviously, by saying the expensive, fast cars are for the browns

Well I'm glad you see the irony. Because two can play at the game in which we call each other's cars brown.
            Are you european, BTW?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm partially eyetalian of descent but no I've never lived in Europe.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just because they're popular with zoomers of color doesn't mean that they can afford them. Everyone knows old white guys are always doing under the speed limit in the left lane in vettes. I always flyby those homosexuals. And everyone knows dodge is for basketball hip hop rappers.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>> way, way too much attention
        Young person here, I understand the C8 looks like some sort of supercar, but did the older corvettes not also grab as much attention when they were in their primes?

Sunroof is a must in all my cars.

I feel like I need it too. But considering that like only 20% of Camaros for sale have sunroofs, it's getting hard to just take one without one.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Older vettes are nothing like C8s in presence. Liie not even close. C8s aelre so fricking ugly that they have crazy presence

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They look cool to me

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Doesn't make them not ugly. You can think ugly things look cool.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post what you think a beautiful car looks like.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
  9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hi ahmed. Did you do your prayers today?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>How else should a poorgay cope at not being able to have expensive, fast cars? Obviously, by saying the expensive, fast cars are for the browns

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah, Ahmeds have long forgotten the E30.

It all about that E60 520D lifestyle nowadays.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Mohammads drive camaros though

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Holy frick E30s are so sexy

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I know that's why I posted it when they asked me to post beautiful cars.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

seems legit

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I got a glock in my 'rari

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought Ferrari screens the living frick out of its customers?

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shiet mayne I love drivin da foreign

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/COHTTqW.jpeg

I got a glock in my 'rari

Beautiful cars still though. Zoomers of color liking a car doesn't make it ugly. The C8 just happens to be ugly as frick lol

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>My supra has 400hp!
    >Lol well my Camaro has 600hp
    >You idiots, my M3 has 444hp

None of this shit matters when every car you frickwits drive is RWD because that's all you can afford. You drive with the stock tires and jerk yourselves off about how cool it is when you burnout in your car that'll never ever have a respectable drag time.
    The BMW brainlets that decide to save 1-2k and forgo AWD are significantly worse than the RWD copetards that never had any option.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Post quarter mile and 60-130 times, slowgay.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The solution isn't to get AWD, the solution is to stop being a bench racer, and enjoy your drifts and burnouts with RWD

[...]
      Beautiful cars still though. Zoomers of color liking a car doesn't make it ugly. The C8 just happens to be ugly as frick lol

If I'm being honest, all of these supercar designs look like turds to me.
      Hate wedge cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The BMW brainlets that decide to save 1-2k and forgo AWD
      If you are in a position to spend 60k+ on a fricking car 1-2k will not make or break a deal, it's pure preference at that point (no weight of the awd system, etc))

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you option out a BMW with xDrive it ruins the balance and steering feel due to all the extra weight in the front.
      There’s also additional drivetrain losses so apart from digs your car is actually slower.

17. 3 weeks ago
    p

Truthbomb: All the cars you listed are vastly inferior to the almighty Lordvette

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Too bad so sad the C8 is fricking ugly

• 3 weeks ago
        p

Looks orders better than every car you listed.
        Performs better too 🙂

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I didn't list any cars 😉 but yeah the OP list is all ugly cars kek

• 3 weeks ago
            p

kek kekk lel kek xd lmoakek

• 3 weeks ago
      Your baby daddy S/ø/viet

*AHEM*

• 3 weeks ago
        p

bruh you're still crying about the corvette whooping the gtr literally 10 years later lmao kek keeeek LOL

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oof, Corvette sisters our response?

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>4-cylinder supra
    the industry is dead

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Porsche for same money is way slower.
    They go up in value though, which can't really be said about the others on that list.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not the basic b***h Porsches. The special editions for 140k, sure.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My basic b***h 996 went up 20% in value since I bought it a couple of years ago. Upgrading to a 997S convertible soon, just found one I want over the weekend.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Still superior to your taste, let me guess a humble used economy car is more your speed?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I own 4 BMWs.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and muslims and mexicans don't own BMWs?

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lease a m2 since it's partially commuter looking

>supra is horrendously ugly, need literal mods
    >corvette youre right is whoring
    >camaro is beaner/white trash central

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> lease
      > dealing with BMW repair costs and depreciation

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>thinking a lease has to deal with anything repairs and depreciation

do you know what a lease is moron

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Separate concerns. Leasing a car in that price range is a bit silly.

Yes I do, I either want a 997 911S or an S6 or an S8. I'm not OP, just in the market for something in the $40k range.

I agree with the guy asking you wtf - they are not remotely similar. If you said S3/S4 that might make some sense. Oh and badge inflation. Gotta get an RS now.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Leasing a car in that price range is a bit silly.
            >just buy a 60k sports car you had to ask DA for help where youre going to get over it in 3 years

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

See start of thread - I had my current car for 8 years.

Leasing a 60k car is an absurd amount of money to throw away.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so buying a 60k sports car you had to ask DA for help where youre going to get over it in 3 years is less absurd than leasing

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so buying a 60k sports car you had to ask DA for help where youre going to get over it in 3 years is less absurd than leasing

literally i can go in circles

if you were so sure, go buy it - and at 60k youre in pay to play territory. but OP or whoever, hell just Turo it for a month if youre so cucked by internet commentary

if you were to lease AND you wanted to keep it, i mean you can just do a lease buyout which is back to buying - even better if you can negotiate it being an older model (if it happens).

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Trips confirm not pointlessly going in circles. Basically, I don't think there is much to add from either of our sides on this without getting into pointless debates of leasing -> own costs vs buying outright, etc. And it doesn't matter anyway since it would depend if it's financed, at what rate, blah blah blah.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well, the 911s I was looking at all sold, thinking about picking up an Audi S8 Plus. Anyone here have experience with them?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>911 to Audi S8
      You don’t even know what kind of car you want. Figure that out first.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes I do, I either want a 997 911S or an S6 or an S8. I'm not OP, just in the market for something in the $40k range.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *