Is there really any excuse for a young American man without a family to not own a muscle car?

Is there really any excuse for a young American man without a family to not own a muscle car?
If you have money get a newer one.
If you don't have money get an older, used one.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Is there really any excuse for a young American man without a family
    No, you missed the mark if you don't have a family of your own.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>typical DA contrarian larppost
      God forbid someone doesn't have a wife and kids at 21.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Don't worry, most trad larper chudcels don't have a family at 29

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I have two kids, most of my peers are married with multiple kids. I think you are making up a strawman of a chud in your head.
          t. 29

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Good job wasting your life

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>antinatal
            Shalom!

https://i.imgur.com/QSqvQS2.jpg

Yeah sure

Ya, that was the strawman I was talking about, further right you go in the political spectrum, higher the birthrate is for whites. Truly, white nationalists, mormons and the Amish are the only whites in the US above replacement rate. For this reason your strawman is ridiculous.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>jews
            >antinatal
            you're creating the next generation of paypig goys, good job

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Without gentile whites there's no humans at all

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah sure

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The average American white woman has her first child at 29

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the only people I know with multiple kids but still in their 20s are certified poorgays/white trash. two are already divorced/broken up. all of my friends with real careers didn't start having kids until their late 20s, at the earliest

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Frick what anyone says, I miss being single so goddamn much. I had a muscle car back then and I still have one now

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

grass, green, other side, etc.

being single is worse for you health and well-being as a man, it's borne out by the data.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. You dont know what you have until you lose it.

Frick what anyone says, I miss being single so goddamn much. I had a muscle car back then and I still have one now

Is your wife or gf ugly? Also it seems like you still have a muscle car, so what exactly are you missing about the single life?
            Random hookups? That is so disgusting to me.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

having someone that you can trust to stick by you is incredibly important
          nobody but your (future) wife will ever say wedding vows to you because nobody but her will actually stick to them
          reject flings and frick buddies, embrace a legitimate life partner and you will never look back

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/xo1KvMX.png

I have two little kids and a Camaro SS

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah but that's not your only car Im guessing

Because Millenials can't afford them with the rent they have to pay. Get a job homos

Am i just out of touch for thinking a $15k car isnt that expensive?
        You can get some good condition muscle cars for that price, hell, even $10k if you look hard enough.
        I dont think anything with a V8 and unmolested will drop below $10k though

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are cheaper.
    F150 with a whipple is the current meta, 700hp and room for a dirt bike

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No trucks allowed.

I totaled my mustang into a tree and now my parents won't let me have another one. Fml.

You have to be 18 to post here

https://i.imgur.com/QSqvQS2.jpg

Yeah sure

I consider myself a chud but i am literally none of these
      Hell i dont even have glasses

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>No trucks allowed.
        stfu

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No u

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I totaled my mustang into a tree and now my parents won't let me have another one. Fml.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Someone post the /misc/ meetup picture

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everyone in that photo lives in NYC and none of them have a car

https://i.imgur.com/xo1KvMX.png

I don't like how they drive, they feel big and ponderous

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>d-doesn't count
        Lol

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Half of them don't even go on /misc/ anymore, it was a phase. The photo itself is from 2016. That was 8 years ago. I know a few of them were also at the 8ch meetup with hot wheels

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

/misc/ is the non-white white nationalist auxiliary, not the same demographic

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well, not everyone is into cars so there's that

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

*And if you are into cars.

>I CANT BREED
      >MUST FILL VOID WITH FINANCED CAR

>having fun means you are filling a void in your life

Trucks unironically get you laid more than muscle cars nowadays lmfao

If you need a car to get laid you shouldn't be reproducing in the first place

Everyone in that photo lives in NYC and none of them have a car

[...]
      I don't like how they drive, they feel big and ponderous

The frick does ponderous mean

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The frick does ponderous mean
        Talks like a Black person and a double-digit IQ. Shit fricking thread.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I CANT BREED
    >MUST FILL VOID WITH FINANCED CAR

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>financed
      Excuse me. I fill my void with a car that I bought outright.

https://i.imgur.com/fQQLOJo.jpg

Even with a dedicated street car you can hit endless mountain passes and canyons if you live somewhere with nature worth seeing.
      Chunky tires with hella sidewall and
      >wheel gap
      means you can take even a tiny lightweight FWD hatchback into pretty serious gravel/dirt road territory with solid suspension and brass balls.
      Moral of the story is to not live in like, Texas or some other flat or overpopulated state with straight roads instead of the fun empty twisty ones.

Idaho looks like THAT? Holy frick; it's beautiful.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Excuse me. I fill my void with a car that I bought outright.
        Ok, but how's that kid situation coming?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm 25 and my gf frequently talks about how much she loves kids, so I think it'll be fine

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Bro, I'm 38 and haven't even held someone's hand; I have accepted my fate.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That can't be Idaho, where are the potatos?

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trucks unironically get you laid more than muscle cars nowadays lmfao

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I never owned a car, let alone a muscle car, until 3 months ago. A small passenger vehicle that can't tow a sxs and deer blind into the woods and be used as a makeshift workbench or have cargo capacity for lumber, tools, furniture, etc isn't much use for a straight white man.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Weird delusion

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Funny how there's so many apparently fake straight white men who don't care to do any of those things.

>The frick does ponderous mean
      Talks like a Black person and a double-digit IQ. Shit fricking thread.

Thanks for the bump

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well I do. I have a chally wally 6spd Scat pack. In addition to an LS460AWD and a Lexus RX350 for a daily. Also, I own illegal firearms , I’m white, 6 3 and currently date two white women in a polyamorous relationship. I also use think that Python is the best language there is and Linux sucks.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cool. Post pictures of the car.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>admits to owning illegal guns on yhe internet while using a pozzed os
      Lmao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have a chally wally 6sp scat pack widebody aka el carl caliente too!!!! i would never own an illegal firearm though haha thats crazy

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

C7 Corvettes are cool but the rest of those are pigfat and make you feel like you’re driving a truck.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>a young American man without a family
    weird flex
    i believe the term is "incel"

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Of which you are an incel, chud

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

^

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Uh you can have a girlfriend, it just doesn't make sense to have kids and buy a muscle car unless you have another practical vehicle.

It's not practical. I would love a third gen Camaro or Firebird, but the fact of that matter is that I cannot afford to own two cars, and I need a daily driver that has to have 4 doors and reasonable luggage space. American cars from the 80s also tend to be gas-guzzlers, and the price of fuel in my area is sky-high and climbing, so I need something fuel-economical. I'm only 22, so maybe in a few years when I'm a little less poor I'll have a 'maro weekend car, but for now it's not a viable option.

Fair enough. Even the cheapest Camaros and Firebirds can be >$10k, it's not a reasonable expense for all people.

https://i.imgur.com/1pCWfbl.jpg

Genuinely, with how hyper policed the streets are and with modern tech, I think offroading makes more sense and you'd be better off getting a tundra, gladiator, wrangler, grand cherokee, 4runner, or building some kind of prerunner/towing a purpose built offroader to nature on the weekends

But that assumes you live somewhere that like, has nature worth seeing

But this is only <1% of the average person's driving situations, going off road.
      I live in California, it is perfect weather for year-round convertible top down pure RWD V8 muscle car (I own a Camaro 2SS convertible with 6 speed manual), and this suits more driving situations than an off road vehicle. California is of course the most beautiful state in the country in terms of nature, but you don't need to actually drive into nature to enjoy it.

Snow

True, but I feel like a cheap muscle car and a daily driver wouldn't be all that expensive combined. Too much hassle for some I suppose.

• 4 weeks ago
        ProdigalClaire

The average person needs to re-evaluate their life then lmao

My wife and I offroad and hike and rock climb every week. You should try it.

It'll do a lot more for your well being than owning a mustang you can't speed in.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not practical. I would love a third gen Camaro or Firebird, but the fact of that matter is that I cannot afford to own two cars, and I need a daily driver that has to have 4 doors and reasonable luggage space. American cars from the 80s also tend to be gas-guzzlers, and the price of fuel in my area is sky-high and climbing, so I need something fuel-economical. I'm only 22, so maybe in a few years when I'm a little less poor I'll have a 'maro weekend car, but for now it's not a viable option.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I daily a 6th gen maro in a heavy snow state. Just drove that shit across the country and slept in the backseat shit was cash.

Of which you are an incel, chud

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gen 6 Camaro 4cyl turbo has great fuel economy, while still having enough horsepower and torque to mog every NPC car, including 'truggs' on the road .
      I have 30mpg and that's driving the car like an idiot

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Insecure dicklets will always cum-plain, but the smaller engine muscle cars are fun as hell. Best bang for your buck no doubt

Camaro 4/6 cyl
        Mustang ecoboost
        They all have their own pros/cons and each one is great

t. V8 Cum-cum owner

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yeah it blows my mind how I bought this car for less than your average base-model SUV, which is basically the default car on the streets of my city
          heck, the MSRP of a Nissan Rogue is more than I paid for this, and that's including a wing spoiler, 6M, and stripes on the front hood

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unironically own a 2nd gen ram. Should I get a Challenger Mopar bros?

14. 4 weeks ago
    ProdigalClaire

Genuinely, with how hyper policed the streets are and with modern tech, I think offroading makes more sense and you'd be better off getting a tundra, gladiator, wrangler, grand cherokee, 4runner, or building some kind of prerunner/towing a purpose built offroader to nature on the weekends

But that assumes you live somewhere that like, has nature worth seeing

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Even with a dedicated street car you can hit endless mountain passes and canyons if you live somewhere with nature worth seeing.
      Chunky tires with hella sidewall and
      >wheel gap
      means you can take even a tiny lightweight FWD hatchback into pretty serious gravel/dirt road territory with solid suspension and brass balls.
      Moral of the story is to not live in like, Texas or some other flat or overpopulated state with straight roads instead of the fun empty twisty ones.

• 4 weeks ago
        ProdigalClaire

Sure. But if you're gonna own one expensive vehicle as a young person, I think you'll have a better lifestyle with an overlander than a muscle car in 2024 with cameras and plate readers and hyper aggressive amped up cops that think you're trying to kill people or something just cuz you wanted to have fun.

ideally, you save your money until you can afford a nice offroader, a track car, and a comfy dd.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

For sure, people just seem to get this idea that because some vehicles are obviously a lot more optimal for going into nature you can't just yolo it with your shitbox especially if you are very familiar with the roads and the limits of the car in question.
          I definitely get a lot of funny looks from the logging trucks and brand new $20,000 side by sides as I hit them with that vtec pop and crackle in the middle of nowhere.
          Have scraped the bottom of my car just once bottoming out in super deep logging road ruts that would have sucked up even the largest swamper tires and bottomed out a bit but didn't eat an oil pan so frick it.

• 4 weeks ago
            ProdigalClaire

Honestly, good for you for getting out! Yes, you can definitely get out to nature with any old car as long as it has the grunt/gearing to get up a steep climb (almost everything does with patience).

Having more capability expands that, but if you get out with your FWD DD regularly and go hiking and rock climbing you're worlds of head of someone with a Wrangler Rubicon who hasn't left the city limits in months.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Texas or some other flat or overpopulated state
        Way to pick out the state with the most paved roads of any state in the country, and population density that's not even in the top 20, and just shy of a million acres of national parks with several hundred miles of scenic roads between them. I don't know where you get your stereotypes, boy. If you want to note a state that's shit for drivers, try New Jersey or Rhode Island.

• 4 weeks ago
          ProdigalClaire

Yeah, offroading/scenery wise, west Texas is pretty excellent, as is a lot of its coast. I was confused by that choice as well.

Texas is super populace for a lot of the reasons California is/was - its fricking pretty. Its the kind of place you go "gee, this wouldn't be bad living."

Although so is Idaho.

The problems people have with all 3 are about the people, not the place, and only dumb people don't cognize that.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Texas is super populace
            It's got less than half the population density of California, a quarter that of New York. Sure it's got a lot of people, but it's in a land mass over 3x larger than, for example, Idaho. About half the country has a higher population density than Texas, with some states being 5x - 10x more densely populated.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm mad that rich texans are buying land in my state, and they're competing with rich californians.
          It has nothing to do with driving and I can't even call out California for being shit to drive with that pacific coast highway or the mountain ranges.
          I know the average person in Texas isn't having much fun on their commute today and that's a whole lot of people relative to the empty space that is probably nice to drive but still privately owned.
          The whole US isn't a fan of the biggest and most populated states/cities with money to influence the rest of the country massively, who would have guessed.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Texas fricking sucks for twisty fun roads. Only two cities that are reasonably close to fun roads are Austin and San Antonio and both are expensive and fricked. Everything else is flat and gay and you can’t even off road because most of land is private. Glad I got out of that shit state

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You have to DRIVE to get to ROADS! Mountain ranges are flat!
            I'm assuming you "got out" as in your parents decided to move while you were a teenager?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I get driving to twisty roads but not 3+ hours of highway for a sub par road. I guess I’m spoiled since I’m originally from CA and there’s endless twisty roads within an hour drive.

I did a loop, moved from LA to Idaho. It was too cold and too many Mormons. Then went Idaho to Dallas for work, too flat and gay. Settled on AZ and love it here. Tons of off roading to explore close to home, guns, twisty roads are fun and well maintained. Summers suck but I’ll usually wake up around 4:30am when I wanna ride my bike. Or just travel 1.5hours north and be inna forest

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Dallas
            I'm not going to pretend that Dallas isn't shit along with the surrounding area, you were in what I'd call the second worst part of the state.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lies, that pic is Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier NP (Montana), not Udahoe

And here's an actual musshole car on it.

And yes, whitebois have no excuse not to own a musshole car. How you gonna talk about your 1488 if you don't even own a V8?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>what seems to be a b*own woman or seachink in the passenger seat
          >removes license plate but not the plate holder for maximum aesthetics
          >R/T
          lmaoing @ your post

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you're supposed to remove the yellow things on the splitter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Supposed to remove the yellow thing from the seat as well.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

if you only knew how bad things really are

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I associate modern muscle cars with women and minorities
    Just buy a truck and put 34s on it

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just got a chally wally r/t, it feels weird driving a decently sized car after driving a miata and a golf for years

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Soiboy redemption arc

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The miata was fun, the golf was boring as frick even though it was an R

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I test drove one recently, was surprised at how boring it is until you ask for power and then it makes all that power fast jump to highway speeds boring too.
      It was a super well taken care of example so I could see the appeal but with the auto and the traction control and the cylinder deactivation I'd rather just spend twice as long shifting manually and riding a high strung I4 to redline instead for "fun" factor.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I do miss ripping through the gears in the miata a bit, but I needed somthing more practical and I figured it was my last chance to get a V8.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It was why I even checked it out.
          Other than a 90s mustang also for sale in the area it was the cheapest V8 at $17k and 70k miles so someone's getting one hell of a car compared to the poor sap getting the brand new Kia for that same price.
          I'm looking at used Lexus/Acura for my needs though.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Snow

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can get an AWD Charger and Challenger, though the latter one only with a V6

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Teslas are the modern muscle car.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only muscle car I want is an s550 mustang mach 1 with the tremec and coyote. If I bought anything else I would feel like I settled and wouldn't be truly happy. Until then I'm having fun in my gayr86

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A muscle car is pointless unless you’re tracking it. They’re over 69 inches wide which means they’re useless for cornering on the roads, and a Model 3 destroys them in a straight line.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my excuse is that muscle cars suck to drive and handle like shit. they are also ugly aside from 1st gens which cost an arm and a leg due to boomers

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Is there really any excuse for a young American man without a family to not own a muscle car?
    Self respect

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

any vehicle that doesnt have enough ground clearance for you to comfortably work on everything under the vehicle without a jack is a gay piece of shift.

also any thing without 4wd

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Muscle cars are for boomers and browns now chads drive trucks

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I own my Civic without any debt and it has less than 100k miles.
    Tossing that for anything else in 2024 would be financially moronic.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But don't you understand? You're gay and feminine if you don't finance a V8. This is more important than financial security.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You will become a debt slave and you will be happy

but will you look back on your life when you're old and think "i sure am i glad i never owned a fun car in my life. at least i saved like 5000 dollars"

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You will become a debt slave and you will be happy

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

but will you look back on your life when you're old and think "i sure am i glad i never owned a fun car in my life. at least i saved like 5000 dollars"

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok but you are not a car enthusiast, so you don't really apply.

Absolutely not. These cars are a pleasure to drive, and, on a global scale, quite rare, considering you can only really get most of them in the USA and Canada.
      Not to mention they are RWD and have manual transmissions available

Based

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Absolutely not. These cars are a pleasure to drive, and, on a global scale, quite rare, considering you can only really get most of them in the USA and Canada.
    Not to mention they are RWD and have manual transmissions available

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

thanks, but i'm good

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What is it with Nissan and designing their cars to look like shit pre-facelift but post-facelift it looks pretty nice?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honestly thought that was a 400 from the thumbnail. Journos weren't kidding when they said this was a 370 facelift.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Even going by chassis codes, it's a RZ34, not a Z35

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

*an RZ

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

incredibly based
      >reliable w/great aftermarket support
      >great looking at every trim level (after 2013)
      >fast af, beats every musshole car of the era except for the highest trim camaro
      all at half the price (a quarter if used) of the average truckold's car

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Is there really any excuse for a young American man without a family to not own a muscle car?
    Muscle cars are gay as frick

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

corvettes aren't muscle cars

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. Corvettes are track cars that some people try to stuff between the lane markings on the street since they can’t afford a sports car to go with them.
      Those with money will trailer their ‘vette to the track.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i summoned the miata schizo

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Holy shit miata schizo summoned the schizo summoning schizo

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it says corvette but it doesn't look like one? I'm confused

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's one of those m*d engined corvettes they're putting out nowadays

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the tail lights look taken from a mid Acura sedan or something

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, those taillights style were on older sixth gen Camaros

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

maybe the light bulbs are the same but the shape is completely off from the camaro ones.
            looks asian and buggy becasue of the inward slant in the middle, and then the fact that they extend longer than they need to on the sides

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's amazing to me how many people on an automotive forum have no idea about private sales and think you can only afford one car. I've got a civic, a mustang, and a bronco. And space to work on the I bought a house with a shop past year. I make 21.50 an hour.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't have a Civic, a Mustang, and a Bronco, you have debt. You pay the bank to store their vehicles for them in exchange for being allowed to drive them.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>private sale
        >bank

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's amazing to me how many people on an automotive forum have no idea you can get a loan for a private sale and think you can only finance at a dealership.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A lot of private sellers I've been to don't like selling to loaners. Either cash on hand, cashier's check from a major bank, or GTFO.
            Not saying that you can't do it, I'm more of an advocate for not taking out loans.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm always happy to see someone finance a $10k car and end up with a teeny weeny payment and forgiving interest rate. Compared to the 'tards struggling underwater having picked up yet-another loan because it takes them 10 years to pay off a vehicle they'll only drive for 4 before it dies because they can't afford to maintain the thing because they're struggling underwater having pickup up yet-another loan because ...

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nope, title in hand. Paid cash for them all
        Civic 3.5k
        Mustang 1.6 k
        Bronco 350 bucks and a case of beer

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Boomer?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>You pay the bank to store their vehicles for them
        But what happens when you pay the loan off?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You now have a used car with far more than the value of a new car in it. You're underwater, deep underwater.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Except I've been using this car for x years before instead of from now and also I know exactly how it has been maintained and treated

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Right, you've spent a huge amount of money on it and gotten little in return, and now you have a vehicle that can't be sold for a fraction of what you've paid for it. We're on the same page here.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who said that I want to sell it?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Vehicles are kept on average just slightly longer than the length of their loan, just one year, but that's on average. The median is actually a year prior, most vehicles are sold before they ever pay off the loan. If you want to keep a vehicle you bought new after paying it off, you're in the minority, and even if you intend to keep it longer you very likely won't, based solely on the stats.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

K

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I dont want to sell a vehicle after i buy it. Few car enthusiasts do. Thats a normie thing.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

But I do have the car.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A family friend owns one of these

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Money, even if it’s old and used it’s still going to be a b***h to repair

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would I get a pigfat copemobile when I already own two classics?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why would i care about what a boomer like you thinks when your'e going to die in a decade anyway, and your only son will sell your car and it will get parted out?

Money, even if it’s old and used it’s still going to be a b***h to repair

What exactly is affordable, like <$10k?

https://i.imgur.com/Rh1aRGg.jpg

A family friend owns one of these

Whoa is he a german empire enthusiast?

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Life sucks in almost all areas in the US anymore? We just go fast in a cheaper car. Tune and add shitty mods so we can enjoy ourselves, not the public.

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because Millenials can't afford them with the rent they have to pay. Get a job homos

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm 27 and finally got a decent-paying job ($85k salary). I've wanted a dodge challenger for fricking ages and it looks like I can finally get one (after saving up a bit ofc). or I could finally move out of my parents' house....decisions decisions

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sorry, you can't get a non-shitbox until you make more than 100k
      and you can't move out until you make at least 200k
      that's just how it is

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>sorry, you can't get a non-shitbox until you make more than 100k
        but my camry has an annoying power steering leak and the suspension creaks all the time

dude you can find chally wallys with 8k rebates brand new... Lots are full of them and they aren't moving. Check out base trim SXT and do a Kita move - change the diff to an LSD later and buy cheapo OE wheel sets at 245 because many buyers of R/T and upper trims eventually go wider and fire-sell their brand new 245s.

>Lots are full of them and they aren't moving
        I keep hearing this but the only ones within 100 mi of my home are V6 garbage or R/Ts
        I want a scatty

do NOT get a challenger
        its drivers are more moronic than altima drivers
        you WILL get laughed at constantly
        you WILL regret your purchase every day
        you will NOT be able to convince anyone that you aren't the resident challenger autist whenever you post your car

idc lil bro
        I want a challenger. it's the last true muscle car that will ever exist. the new mustangs are ugly as frick anyways I hate them

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm the guy from

stfu busrider.
          Show us your lame ass car then.
          I'm on my third Challenger, SXT to SRT M6 and more recently WB HC M6.

>>you WILL get laughed at constantly

You will laugh at the slow asses trying to race you. Though now with the Hellcat, very few people even try. The SRT was the best in that sense because it was crazy fast but still looked like a cheap Chally.

>>you WILL regret your purchase every day

I'm on my third one, had plenty of opportunities to regret. Instead I just got my wife a Charger now.

>>you will NOT be able to convince anyone that you aren't the resident challenger autist whenever you post your car

I'm not here to convince anybody anything. I'm here to provide advice on a product I've owned multiple version of, for 6 years in a row now.

I'll do a pros and cons of each one there:

, not in the same class, see

Not the guy you replied to. I drive a procharged c5 z06 that'll slap your 400credit score, 6000lb landyacht sack of repossessed and/or stolen coonemobile the frick off the road.

Cost me less than 30k all in. Stay mad, stay slow, stay out of the left lane.

, that is quite possible indeed. The newer stuff then, even worse, these are supercar-class performance for little money.

:
          Pros: Fastest of the pack at any price point, steers like a motherfricker
          Cons:
          Awful interior, rear seats are a fricking joke, trunk has a lid too small

:
          Pros:
          GT350 is the only redeemable mustang, but you'd still carry the stigma.
          Cons:
          Car is exclusively driven by idiots and insufferable self-loathing boomers.They will never race you on the streets because of their poor skills but they will claim it's to preserve the car or something stupid like my tires are cold. Losers.

:
          Pros:
          Best interior, most comfortable ride, fits tall people with ease, highest seat position, fast enough to humiliate a lot of people including dumb ass Mustang drivers and low trim Camaros.

Cons:
          Heaviest, just won't turn with the same grace as the others. It's the price you pay for the real estate inside.

In my view, these cars fit best the following personas:

Street racer or casual track racer, younger so that the lack of comfort won't bother, short trips, weekender fast convertible: Camaro

General douche bag or closeted gayoot: Mustang

Family guy looking for a sportier ride that still sits 4, or someone who wants a functional car that happens to be fast and look good for long road trips: Challenger

The Chally is unbeatable on long road trips. You can set the cruise control at 100mph with 4 people inside and the trunk full of bags.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

God I loved renting dem HAYMEE Challengers on roadtrips. Shame they don't make em like they used to

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes, new snackpacks (they are easy prey for camaros and mustangs lel) are sitting on lots and selling under msrp at times, but you cant afford at $85k salary.
          Just get an older used one

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>paying for prefarted seats
            no thanks

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

dude you can find chally wallys with 8k rebates brand new... Lots are full of them and they aren't moving. Check out base trim SXT and do a Kita move - change the diff to an LSD later and buy cheapo OE wheel sets at 245 because many buyers of R/T and upper trims eventually go wider and fire-sell their brand new 245s.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

do NOT get a challenger
      its drivers are more moronic than altima drivers
      you WILL get laughed at constantly
      you WILL regret your purchase every day
      you will NOT be able to convince anyone that you aren't the resident challenger autist whenever you post your car

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

stfu busrider.
        Show us your lame ass car then.
        I'm on my third Challenger, SXT to SRT M6 and more recently WB HC M6.

>>you WILL get laughed at constantly

You will laugh at the slow asses trying to race you. Though now with the Hellcat, very few people even try. The SRT was the best in that sense because it was crazy fast but still looked like a cheap Chally.

>>you WILL regret your purchase every day

I'm on my third one, had plenty of opportunities to regret. Instead I just got my wife a Charger now.

>>you will NOT be able to convince anyone that you aren't the resident challenger autist whenever you post your car

I'm not here to convince anybody anything. I'm here to provide advice on a product I've owned multiple version of, for 6 years in a row now.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not the guy you replied to. I drive a procharged c5 z06 that'll slap your 400credit score, 6000lb landyacht sack of repossessed and/or stolen coonemobile the frick off the road.

Cost me less than 30k all in. Stay mad, stay slow, stay out of the left lane.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's fine. I use the Hellcat to travel with kids, wife and luggage.

It must be bad to be an incel.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lmao
            at least roasties don't pretend that their car is cool

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wtf are you me? Also 27 making that amount and live at home and want a chally wally.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally the hardest part for me is trying to figure it out which of these 4 to get.

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Every American male should own a truck before they get a muscle/sports car. It is literally required for you to get your man card in this country.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

trucks are for old boomers with bad knees and construction workers (also with bad knees)

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Every American male should own a truck before they get a muscle/sports car. It is literally required for you to get your man card in this country.

Trucks are for blue collar workers, gated community members who want to larp as blue collar workers, and nobody else
        Real men who don't fit in either category drive full size vans

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *