Anonymous

Don’t know what that is, bad or good?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

its an automatic 4 cyl diesel
        why buy a bmw at this point

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

still better compared to other euro shit. These bmw shitboxes drive way nicer if drivers cars about htat if not any toyota would be better

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can't say about this specific one, I don't know your local market. Generally yes, I rented the same model with the same engine. Was fun and perfectly suited for the North Italian roads. Would buy one if I were shopping for a smallish city car, almost bought it new several years ago.

2.0 I4 diesel is okay for them
      Even fun at city speeds.
      Do mind OP is from Bongland.

Yeah the 2.0 lt diesel is good. Not as reliable as the anemic 3-cyl 1.5 diesel but still. The fact that it's imported doesn't really mean anything on its own. I have bought and seen cars from france or italy and they were in great condition. I would avoid cars imported from germany because they are a bunch of salty motherfrickers that would salt your mom if she had dandruff. I would also avoid spanish imports, not as common as the other two but they tend to be neglected and not serviced properly.
      With diesels it is very important that their mileage was mainly on highways or country roads. Diesels that were mainly used in city traffic, which a stupefyingly common occurrence in the EU, have a very high chance to have a fricked dpf and egr that could mean that their engine is a chernobyl waiting to happen. Test drive it. If the engine feels weaker than it should in lower rpm then the dpf is probably clogged. Not a dealbreaker in of itself since it can regenerate but how long has it been since it did regenerate and why the seller didn't bother to do so himself?
      BMW maintenance tax is real.
      Besides that they are really small cars. Smaller than they seem with a tinsy tiny boot.

>Besides that they are really small cars. Smaller than they seem with a tinsy tiny boot.
      And they are longitudinal, so the ZF 8HP is mostly between the footwells. And it's not the boot that is unusable, it's the rear seat. Which of course you can always fold to get more luggage space.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's ok
    obviously you can get a bigger, faster, better bmw for less money with a lower year number

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Okay but it’s not bad? What about the fact it’s imported? It doesn’t really give any more information other than that

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk
    apart from the dvla stating its euro 5 and not euro 6, be aware of that in case you live somewhere daft that has daily emissions charges on petrol below euro 4 and diesel below euro 6

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

E28 M5, E30 325i, E31 850CSi, E39 530i, E92 335i. Those are the only BMWs you should be buying.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes incredibile advice for someone who doesnt know a thing about cars and has no one to ask irl. go stub your toe on something today

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah the 2.0 lt diesel is good. Not as reliable as the anemic 3-cyl 1.5 diesel but still. The fact that it's imported doesn't really mean anything on its own. I have bought and seen cars from france or italy and they were in great condition. I would avoid cars imported from germany because they are a bunch of salty motherfrickers that would salt your mom if she had dandruff. I would also avoid spanish imports, not as common as the other two but they tend to be neglected and not serviced properly.
    With diesels it is very important that their mileage was mainly on highways or country roads. Diesels that were mainly used in city traffic, which a stupefyingly common occurrence in the EU, have a very high chance to have a fricked dpf and egr that could mean that their engine is a chernobyl waiting to happen. Test drive it. If the engine feels weaker than it should in lower rpm then the dpf is probably clogged. Not a dealbreaker in of itself since it can regenerate but how long has it been since it did regenerate and why the seller didn't bother to do so himself?
    BMW maintenance tax is real.
    Besides that they are really small cars. Smaller than they seem with a tinsy tiny boot.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Those cars ride very comfy and have a quiet interior.
      but 10k for that no way.

yeah the trunk is barely usable so get a 5 door.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>m sport
    >2.0 diesel auto

I pray for the nukes to fall on nubmw every day

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Need to fix the immigration dynamics. Westerners wouldn't buy the pigfat boring maintenance nightmares (even though they're profitable as hell,) and shitskins aren't meant to be able to afford them. But since they're just a small boat ride away from ezfinancing one, the MBA type's basically have to cater to them because there's a lot less money in designing and building a decent car for reasonable money the way white guys demand.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

astute analysis anon, but I will only be truly happy in the shadow of a mushroom cloud

as for you op, if you can afford to keep up on the maintenance and or not a wrenchlet (wich I doubt) go for it

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you’re going for that chassis get at least an M135 or ideally the M140i. A 118d is gay as frick.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>bmw
    no

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

okay i have a better question:

for about the same money, what better car could OP find in the UK? similar size, options, etc

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The thing is there is nothing like a 1-series. There is no other cheap rwd hatch. Except maybe the twingo, and yes they are about the same size inside and the twingo probably has a bigger boot but it handles like shit.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

depends what hes looking for and what made him pick the bmw in the first place. if its his first car and not meant for fun id reccomend a polo 6r, they are cheap as frick but kinda fun little cars and you can do everything on them yourself.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Those are very nice cars and white is a based color
    hurr durr benchracing crap

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>imported
    >only MOT history is from 6 days ago with not a single advisory
    75% chance stolen from Euroland. 100% chance it really has 300k miles on it and a shit load of problems

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>75% chance stolen from Euroland
      From Malta or from Cyprus? Because every other country is LHD. The car is Japanese obviously.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NO, and it's not impressive either.
    >I own a BMW!
    >1 series/i3
    Why bother? Just get a Japanese car.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>diesel automatic pitifully tiny engine
    >krautshit filled with bullshit planned obsolescence dogshit brittle plastic

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *