POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, but it's bottom of the barrel boring.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's made like a tool, that's the point

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>boring
      If OP considered this, he wants a boring, dependable car. Recommending anything else is ignoring his question.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>plastic everything yuroshitter
    >reliable
    Pick one

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>american talks about reliability

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>implying I own any american shitheaps either
        You can reply to my post when your engine has no major components made of plastic.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you want reliability get a jap car

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's basically a very cheap Renault-Nissan car, so chances are it will reliably wear out to the point of being totaled after 5-10 years.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's that bad?

if you want reliability get a jap car

they're expensive new

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, all cheapo cars are unreliable by design because they need to cheap out on material quality.
    Take the dacia spring as an example, literally a 20km/h hit would total the whole car no joke.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>a 20km/h hit would total the whole car no joke.
      That's literally every 2020s car.
      Go on, try crashing a 2024 Golf against a wall at 20 km/h. It will be totaled (financially)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you can total any car even at 10kmh if you are unlucky enough to hit it at the wrong spot. for example the corner. this will bend the frame which basically totals the car instantly. cars like these get taken apart for parts because no one sane would buy a modern car with a bent frame.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No more than any other car these days. They do skimp out on interior materials. Which may or may not matter to you unless you obsess over MUH HARD PLASTICS.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thanks for the advice lads, anyway I bought it
    let's see how long it lasts before I scrap it

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

at least it's not direct injected

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cheap ass french 1lt 3-potter
    How about no.
    People say that you can't get a worse car than a lada, but I would certainly prefer a Vesta over this shit.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

depends on the engine, but by and large yes, Dacia tends to use older proven engine designs.
    more importantly they're cheap and easy to service, and any modern car will be reliable if you service it regularly.
    also the interior quality on the newer models is actually surprisingly Nice. dacia doesn't really make the bottom of the barrel plastic shit anymore, because nobody was actually buying the shitty entry level models.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Dacia tends to use older proven engine designs.
      It's the same bottom spec engines the renault alliance uses in any of its models.
      >more importantly they're cheap and easy to service
      Same cost as any renault alliance shitbox. They aren't cheaper or easier than the competition.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Does it matter? It costs €10k for a NEW 2024 base model, if you pay cash. Pic rel

Just buy two more if your first one dies.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what the frick. I hate my country even more now.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>17,420 €
        The Dacia Sandero Expression TCe 90 goes 18 499 € in Finland. Probably doesn't include things like the second set of tires and the engine block heater installation, so it's more like a €20k car.
        For that price, you might find a used 2019 Toyota with tires and winter kit pre-installed. Or two used Skoda/SEAT shitboxes that will probably last about as long and drive better (if their turbo doesn't grenade).

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's cheap and very reliable, if won't warm up your butt or massage your ego but it'll get you where you want to go without any issues
    I plan on buying a new Dacia once my 2005 civic finally bites the dust

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just checked some videos on it and this looks like some rebranded old VW Polo, I guess it's okay for a daily driver? it's pretty cheap for a new car

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *