Is this boomer right with his assumptions on why Harley Davidson is closing factories?

Is this boomer right with his assumptions on why Harley Davidson is closing factories?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This reads like some seething boomer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i believe this is what this board would call a "shitpost"
      especially with point #4
      >1 of 1 in DOG BONER ORANGE

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>14. harley davidson is overpriced outdated overweight trash and tries to be a cult of personality like Apple products

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>>14. harley davidson is overpriced outdated overweight trash and tries to be a cult of personality like Apple products

Thread. The reason one generation ends up not buying them is because the cult becomes so overwhelmingly butthole to everyone outside the cult that the only people remaining that buy the goyslop is those inside the cult.

Harley owners, as well as the dealerships that they buy from have almost always had attitudes that by nature shit on other brands an owners whilst over time churning more of the same bullshit and no new innovations whilst charging top dollar for that bullshit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

All the cool kids buy yamahas, kawasakis and if they have more money Hondas. Harley makes shit bikes that look old, its literally "Boomer" the bike.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

/Thread
      Even if you want a cruiser specifically due to short legs or whatever:
      >Liquid cooled
      >More HP
      >Dual disks from factory because being able to stop is actually important
      >Cheaper than an equivalent Dyna of the same year
      b***h and moan about MUH FIT AND FINISH all you want, bikes are made to be ridden, not stared at and polished.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I plan on getting a Raider myself. Purely because I’m too tall for most bikes at 6 foot 4. I had a Buell XB12 a while back, but I prefer a more cruiser style riding position instead of the more leaned-forward style like the Buell had.

https://i.imgur.com/mzpdOIe.png

Harleys are fat, gay, outdated and overpriced. At least the litre bike squids can go fast enough to do us all the courtesy of killing themselves in a hurry.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Consider an ADV at your height as well. I'm right there with you at 6'3, if I end up hating this VFR I'm looking at, I'll just go full dad mode on an Africa twin or R1200.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I considered Adventure bikes, but most are way more than I wanna pay. Maybe some sort of dual sport….but if I test ride a Raider and don’t like it, I’ll just get another Buell again, I suppose.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Vstrom 1000 my guy.

How many of those people prioritized horsepower and top speed at the point of sale? My guess is none of them.

How many of their purchasers prioritized only the HD badge, and are now spending thousands trying to make their bike somewhat modern in terms of performance after the fact?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>How many of their purchasers prioritized only the HD badge
            That sounds like Japan's own image problem, and is irrelevant to comparable intro models of big twin cruisers all having comparable pricepoints.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Japan only has an image "problem" to the lead paint generation in terms of the bike market. They have produced so many different wonderful machines that a VIN starting with J should be viewed as a point of pride.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

V-Strom? Hm. My first bike was a Marauder, might be worth looking at another Zuki if the price range is good and I like the way one feels. I’ll have to go sit on one. Thanks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I wish Buell was still around. I wanted one of these but by the time I got old enough, and enough money Buell shut down. No used ones in my area
            I'm in a harley cruiser town or nothing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It was pretty nice. Very much made for tall people like me, so I could see right over shorter vehicles. The bright color and my tendency to not be a moronic immature squid meant that I was pretty visible and safe, and it had enough power to tear around pretty good. I wasn’t brave or skilled enough to really lean it over like you can, though.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They're big bikes

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>bikes are made to be ridden, not stared at and polished.
        You ride it, then polish it and stare at it. Look after your bike Anon

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Chrome don't getcha home, son.
          30 grand and 30 miles don't make you a biker, either.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

SPBP
      Harley fell into this cult shit with boomers, but no-one else is falling for it. Now that they're old and dying the brand is going with them.
      Good luck getting the generations that had all their money and prospects stolen by boomers to spend what little remains on boomer shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>overpriced
      How much do other motorcycle manufacturers charge for 1750cc and bigger cruisers?
      HD Softail is $15k
      Indian Chief is $15k
      Suzuki M109R $15.5k
      BMW R18 is, hey look at that, $15k
      What about Honda, Yamaha, and Kawasaki? They don't make big twin cruisers, but their mid sized cruisers have comparable price per cubic centimeter.
      I fricking hate you morons who just parrot shit you hear and act like you're smart for it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The Suzuki makes about 40 more horsepower and it came out more than a decade earlier than the others.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I guess that's why it's the most expensive base model on the list. The argument is about money. All the bikes on the list are in the same displacement category, are introductory models for that displacement, have comparable features, and are all in the same price category. Idiots will go on all day about gow expensive Harley is, but they have no fricking clue what the market actually looks like.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

All of those make significantly more power than the Softail.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

People don't buy cruisers for dyno sheet numbers. People don't buy cruisers to go fast. Anybody who actually gives a shit about horsepower buys a sport bike. People buy cruisers because they like the way they look, like the riding position, and like the feeling of torque rgat v-twins deliver. My point stands: the market for base model big twin cruisers is about 15k no matter what manufacturer you go to, making the "muh too expensive" argument ignorant and uninformed.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>People don't buy cruisers for dyno sheet numbers.
            Then why are we selling 30+ throttlebodies and intakes of 65mm+ a week for the M8 alone, and have 2-3 bikes a day on our dyno?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How many of those people prioritized horsepower and top speed at the point of sale? My guess is none of them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Most of them are brand new bikes.

Vstrom 1000 my guy.
            [...]
            How many of their purchasers prioritized only the HD badge, and are now spending thousands trying to make their bike somewhat modern in terms of performance after the fact?

>How many of their purchasers prioritized only the HD badge, and are now spending thousands trying to make their bike somewhat modern in terms of performance after the fact?
            This, we regularly do 180+HP builds on late model bikes.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>1750cc and bigger
        I don't see why when something with half that could run circles around it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

If you don't want a v-twin cruiser don't get one. I wouldn't include the horsepower of a Mustang in an argument about pickup trucks. It's fricking stupid. Just say you hate cruisers. Just say you want to bomb through corners scraping knee and hit ludicrous straight line speeds. It's a totally different reason to ride a motorcycle, and a totally different type of motorcycle to do it with. I can respect someone who does that. What Ican't respect is moron nobikes coping about their poverty.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bold of you to assume the anti-cruiser stance comes from nobikes instead of hasbikes. Cruisers are chasing a style that I think looks really fricking ugly with the ass all crunched down low, and Harley in particular have made next to zero effort to improve ridability in decades. It is possible to make a stylish, more upright bike that corners reasonably well, stops reasonably well, and is still comfortable. Actually, is MORE comfortable due to increase suspension travel and ability to stand up easier. You should not be in danger of scraping pegs/exhaust at a fricking intersection.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Cruisers are chasing a style that I think looks really fricking ugly
            I won't argue about aesthetics. You like what you like.
            >Harley in particular have made next to zero effort to improve ridability in decades
            Harley is going full send with rider aids and other tech, just not on their classic cruiser models. The Pan American and Sportster S are just as loaded with gadgets as any other modern bike. The cruiser market is a different animal

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Where is the fricking 2" lift on the back and an actually usable front brake package standard? Of course the Pan America is modernized, it's trying to compete in the ADV market. I actually REALLY LIKE almost everything about it. I could leave the auto-lowering, but at my height I don't need it and I get why others would want it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

But there are better cruisers

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm specifically going to single out the M109R here because that's more of a muscle bike/performance cruiser, which does to a degree prove our point:
        Dual disks and a frickton of power for the same price as a Softail. Why the FRICK is Hardley allergic to good brakes? Nobody gives a shit about cost per ci, you care about how the bike is to ride, and hp is a part of that, not just benchracing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

/thread
      SPBP
      Frick Harleys
      Frick boomers
      Frick jannies

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

OH NO NO NO NO BOOMERBROS BACK TO OUR FORUMS
      WE MUST REGROUP

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

kek boomers are so extremely unfunny it circles back into an amusing chuckle sesh at the ostrich with its head in the sand

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All hobbies are dying because corporations work their employees to death while providing the minimum legally required monetary compensation. You have less energy and less free time and less spending power. By the time the weekend rolls around it takes all you have left to catch up on chores and then it's Monday again. It's not just motorcycles but pretty much all hobbies. Then only things thriving right now are watching tv and buying Pokemon cards. Things that don't require any time or physical, mental, or emotional effort.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

durr bootstraps israel muh ally muh vietnaaaaam *leaves nothing for children*

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

durr bootstraps israel muh ally muh vietnaaaaam *leaves nothing for children*

You need to go back

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

leftypol

you aren't fooling anyone, leftypol

I thought leftists were the ones who were supposed to be procorpo. Buy everything from Amazon, live in a city apartment, ride the Tesla taxi etc, and billionaire CEOs were all bleeding heart liberals importing immigrants for cheap labor while living in all white gated communities.
        At this point it feels like /misc/ migrants can't even keep their own agenda straight anymore. It's just "literally anything I don't like is left" regardless of whether or not it makes any sense.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You are still not fooling anyone

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lucky for me that I'm not trying to fool anyone to begin with.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You’re right. He is not. But you are fooling yourself.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>It's just "literally anything I don't like is left" regardless of whether or not it makes any sense
          Always has been kiddo, since both ends of the American spectrum have more or less the same doctrine.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

people who come from pol in the past few years are so psyopped by bots and shills they don't even know what to think they're so headfricked.
          just ignore their shit cause they're basically just screaming into the abyss with dementia.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Almost nobody is pro-corporat, man. You think just because their marketing team turns their logo rainbow in June, they have any real leftwing support?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

leftypol

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yes good goy, lick the boots of mr shekelstein clean!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you aren't fooling anyone, israelite

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

hating the israelites is when you're a willing and proud slave to them

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

have a nice day before I decide to set the stairs and elevators on fire, load up ten mags and waste your entire office floor with you in it

times coming soon for guillotines like the french did it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You aren't fooling anyone, leftypol, stop trying to steer the conversation away from the topic here, zoomers are a pozzed generation, they don't have money because they are pozzed troons

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Consider the following:

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You will

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you're a frickin idiot lmao, go find your fathers shotgun and suck and squeeze it til the magic happens.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not that anon but do you have a cuck fetish by any chance?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You don't have to be a leftist to see the bullshit that Corpos deal to the public at large dude.

If more red folks quit parking their faces in corpos toilets and quit pretending the shit they're eating is fair then we'll finally get somewhere in this country. Right now you have people in destitute poverty complaining that people making a thousand times them are somehow being punished by taxes.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Corpos do what they do because they are an arm of the government. Leftists like to claim the rich own government, but it's the other way around. What do you think things like tax law and antitrust and the like exist for? It's so the government can blackmail corporations and wealthy individuals into pushing certain agendas. Hell, the State Department even openly admits that they do this. CNN has a direct line to Congress and receives funding directly from them, for example. You think that money doesn't come with stipulations on what stories they do and do not run? It's amazing how people have just straight forgotten the snowden leaks that PROVED the NSA forces big tech to install backdoors in their software so the government can spy on people.
          The reason the government does it this way is so that 1) they can sidestep constitutional limitations, and 2) insulate themselves from criticism as we see in this thread. People will vote to chop the head off Microsoft or GM or McDonalds, and then stand their bewildered when six months later a replacement comes along with the exact same agenda and a seemingly infinite amount of resources to pour into it. And as long as you just keep chopping off heads, you'll never defeat the hydra itself. If anything, just making it stronger every time because you give it more and more authority and public will backing it to enact more open draconian measures.
          And of course the companies go along with this because if they don't their assets are seized and they all go to prison. see: Martin Shkreli.

If you want to know what fascism looks like in practise, well you're living in it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>the rich own government, but it's the other way around
            Lol yeah and lobbying doesn't exist

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

And taxation is theft. If you want to know why you get called a leftist, it's because of your lopsided sense of justice where you imply it's okay to steal from someone just because "they can afford to lose it". Either theft is bad or it's not, you don't get to pick and choose who it's okay to steal from. It's called principle, which you seem to clearly lack. That, and because they know what defines 'rich' is highly subjective and fleeting. Once all the billionaires get ganked, then it's the millionaires. Then hundred-thousandaires. Then anyone with a house. Then anyone with any property at all. Slippery slope, as has been seen in every single instance of this style of vengeance politics has been enacted.

And for the record, they don't complain about rich people having to pay taxes. they complain that ANYBODY has to pay; rich or otherwise. Cool it with the strawmen.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're a huge moron. At least

Corpos do what they do because they are an arm of the government. Leftists like to claim the rich own government, but it's the other way around. What do you think things like tax law and antitrust and the like exist for? It's so the government can blackmail corporations and wealthy individuals into pushing certain agendas. Hell, the State Department even openly admits that they do this. CNN has a direct line to Congress and receives funding directly from them, for example. You think that money doesn't come with stipulations on what stories they do and do not run? It's amazing how people have just straight forgotten the snowden leaks that PROVED the NSA forces big tech to install backdoors in their software so the government can spy on people.
            The reason the government does it this way is so that 1) they can sidestep constitutional limitations, and 2) insulate themselves from criticism as we see in this thread. People will vote to chop the head off Microsoft or GM or McDonalds, and then stand their bewildered when six months later a replacement comes along with the exact same agenda and a seemingly infinite amount of resources to pour into it. And as long as you just keep chopping off heads, you'll never defeat the hydra itself. If anything, just making it stronger every time because you give it more and more authority and public will backing it to enact more open draconian measures.
            And of course the companies go along with this because if they don't their assets are seized and they all go to prison. see: Martin Shkreli.

If you want to know what fascism looks like in practise, well you're living in it.

tried to make a little bit of sense.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ad hom
            Concession accepted. "Uhm we live in a society" is not an argument.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>tries to make a moral "argument"
            >expect a developed response
            Just frick off back to your church if you're gonna talk about "theft is a sin!!!!".

>14. harley davidson is overpriced outdated overweight trash and tries to be a cult of personality like Apple products

Add me to the list of /thread.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>strawman
            I said it was theft, and that was it. Now the ball is in your court to explain how it either 1) isn't or 2) is a good thing.
            I made multiple arguments and you countered none of them.

lmao true.
            [...]
            >unironic "first they went for X"
            Shut the frick up until you've actually an idea what you're talking about homosexual.

Historical illiteracy is not an argument, zoomer

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Now the ball is in your court to explain how it either 1) isn't or 2) is a good thing.
            You're still thinking like a christcuck homosexual. The best American decades had taxation brackets up to 91% under Roosevelt. It's not about your little feelings homosexual, if it works I don't care that you call it 'theft', 'society' or 'have a nice day homosexual moralist', I just aim for a more prosperous America and apply the necessary measures. Happy now that you got your answer ?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Historical illiteracy is not an argument, zoomer
            Nta but making a "First they came for X" snowclone is not an argument and especially not a proof you have any idea about history. The boomer in OP could have made the shit with
            >first they went for Harley, then they went for Triumph
            or some shit
            >vengence politics
            More moralist shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Cool it with the strawmen.
            Holy onions

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>implying rich actually pay taxes and don't hire best israelite accountants to exploit every possible tax loophole

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I’m not a bikegay (mostly) but this is just pure seething that their brand isn’t seen as cool anymore. Harley’s been down the shitter for a while and relied far too much on the boomer crowd to stay afloat. Outside of being decorative art pieces for shit like Orange County Choppers the lot of them are uncomfortable to ride, genuinely weak for the price, and really good to just make a lot of loud noise for no real power behind it. Even if is correct on the economic prospects, there’s still a ton of motorcycles sold all over the world. Its just that shitty borderline obsolete boomer shit that hasn’t been cool at large for years is now facing the red. All the boomers that actually did ride bikes on the regular almost never drove Harley’s because they’re genuinely shit for that kind of thing down to the design itself. Also like

boomers are moronic. they love to drive around in big kooky gadget mobiles. the aesthetic of a big doofy try-hard harley doesn't fit in the modern era. boomers are seething because these pieces of shit aren't timeless, won't appreciate in value, and are only appreciated by the tasteless chinese (which is why they are now made there). a classic triumph or honda or something looks much better and is much cooler to die on as a barely sentient boomer runs you down in his prius because you 'disrespected' him

said, because fricking everything HAS to be some sort of 7D interdimensional backgammon investment to them, I’m sure there’s a fair bit of seethe over the fact that the only people who will be interested in their grossly overpriced shitbikes are the same boomers who are trying to get rid of their own.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Harleys where never "cool" since the 50's

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yes good goy, lick the boots of mr shekelstein clean!

Skill issue

[...]
      [...]
      I thought leftists were the ones who were supposed to be procorpo. Buy everything from Amazon, live in a city apartment, ride the Tesla taxi etc, and billionaire CEOs were all bleeding heart liberals importing immigrants for cheap labor while living in all white gated communities.
      At this point it feels like /misc/ migrants can't even keep their own agenda straight anymore. It's just "literally anything I don't like is left" regardless of whether or not it makes any sense.

Leftists supposedly hate wealth and property. In reality all they care about is power, and will side with whatever they think will give them power and deny it to their ideological enemies.
      A significant percentage of modern corporate entities were created by or are led by Gen Xer west coast neohippies who are deliberately trying to "do things different" from their stodgy conservative right wing parents.

Crying about megacorpos because they're megacorpos rather than specifically criticising who is in charge is leftypol, because it is missing the forest for the trees.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

bingbong
      on the upside if your cashed up boomers sell their toys cheap all the time all the way from late gen x to golden era

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Controversial but correct. The elite class of this world want to completely pin us down with the boot.

It is unfortunate how many do not realize this reality. We will not only own nothing but we won’t be able to do anything that comes from our hearts and souls.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

don't worry, industrial revolution 2: automation will DEFINITELY decrease work time like it is promised to and we will finally get to live in magic utopia

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

On topic
    I like to go fast so I don't buy harleys

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

So you own a supersonic jet, then?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Almost. I have a ducati panigale

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Hell yeah brother
          Ducatis are frickin cool

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Show us your ducati anon

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>boomers are REAL men blah blah
    kek, my boomer dad is 67 and he can't even work a can opener, a microwave, an alarm clock, a dishwasher, an oven, a stove, a tv, a thermostat, anything else analog, let alone a computer, phone, smartphone, etc.

of all the boomers i know exactly 1 rode bikes, and almost died doing so a few years back
    another collects very expensive euro bikes but doesn't ride more than once in a blue moon

boomers were never hot shit, they made it all up

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

boomers are moronic. they love to drive around in big kooky gadget mobiles. the aesthetic of a big doofy try-hard harley doesn't fit in the modern era. boomers are seething because these pieces of shit aren't timeless, won't appreciate in value, and are only appreciated by the tasteless chinese (which is why they are now made there). a classic triumph or honda or something looks much better and is much cooler to die on as a barely sentient boomer runs you down in his prius because you 'disrespected' him

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's because the average driver nowadays is so damn awful only people with a literal death wish (ie NOT BOOMERS) would consider riding a bike period. Know a few people with rice rockets are NONE of them are a day past 30

Not hard to figure out really

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

1998 baby here. Will list the reasons I don’t own a bike.
    1. I already own 3 Mercedes and currently can’t justify another vehicle. I mean I could, but I shouldn’t.

2. I will kill myself on it. I know exactly what I want a bike to do and I will die doing it

3. I WILL RUN no exceptions, simply because I think I can get away with it. This goes back to point 2, but assuming I don’t splatter and I get caught I can’t afford to frick my record up for life

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>yeah, I don't ride a bike because I'm just too hardcore
      Just admit you don't actually want a bike, you fricking nerd.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like a bunch of homosexual talk from a bunch o gayS.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

harleys are the very definition of 'ugly. gay. slow'

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why are you posting Facebook memes here?
    boomers finding DA has been disastrous

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Millennials are to busy spending over half their income on a house or rent.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

1. It's not the 90s anymore. Only urban youths sag their pants
    2. No one talks on their phones anymore boomer. It's all texting.
    3. Boomers don't eat in their cars apparently. That's only a young people thing.(p.s. I NEVER eat in my car)
    4. The loud pipes is the recognition. Dunno what this boomer is going on about
    5. I know a girl that's 5'4" and she rides just fine. This boomer is probably fat as frick and thinks it's muscle
    6. Younger people are smart enough to know to wear a helmet anyway?
    7. >I only wear unventilated leather
    8-13. I bet this moron sat at his computer for an hour grasping at these straws.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>1. It's not the 90s anymore. Only urban youths sag their pants
      That one isn't even true anymore. I have a couple of recovering "urban youths" that are now Soldiers, and they tell me that the meta is now apparently menswear, not even the skinny jeans they were rocking a few years ago. My dudes shop at Brooks Brothers.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You can tell he's not confident in his argument by the amount of hyperbole and projection in all the points.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Motorcycling in general is dying because millennials and zoomers are all low-t cowards raised by single mothers who beat a visceral fear of motorcycles into them from birth. Half of them are too scared to even drive a car, let alone a bike. As for Hardly Ableson specifically it's because they priced everyone except LARPing middle aged dentists and lawyers out of buying their bikes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>priced everyone but LARPers out
      This as well, the real gangsters and working man types have to buy all of the used shit.
      No hardass that starts bar fights out there dropping 50k on a bike.

17. 2 months ago
    Hotwing

It’s hilarious how many of you got psyoped by South Park into thinking Harley’s aren’t the most fun you can have on the road

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Literally everyone except other harley owners looks at you with a mix of pity and disgust.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

My dad is 70 and has -always- said harleys were overpriced junk
        is correct

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Cruisers are ok.. but they are a total meme, as are their owners.
      Why does every single cruiser owner have to 100% buy into the card board cut out fake biker look.
      >Beard
      >Leather
      >Denim
      >Open face helmet
      >Sunglasses
      >Frowny "im tough" face
      Meanwhile they are an accountant, who obeys every law

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Checked.
        >card board cut out fake biker look.

I look better with one than without, but I don't get it go too long

Gloves and boots

Only because the used riding jacket I got is denim
        >>Open face helmet
        I have a 3/4 Arai and a full face HJC for the colder weather

Keeping the sun out of your eyes is bad?
        "im tough" face
        It's just how I look.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>It's just how I look
          Lmao, delusional.
          What do you do for a living?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sell car parts to morons, boomers, and boomer morons.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Cruiser chud here
        >beard
        no, sometimes 5 o clock shadow since that's 1 day of being lazy
        >leather
        no
        >denim
        yuck
        >open face helmet
        rarely
        >sunglasses
        no I have regular glasses(blind)
        >im tough face
        no I am sad or hate the world, sometimes happy.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Post pic of you at your last ride out, including your riding companions.
          Post destinations, and also your occupation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Can't make me

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Dox yourself for us

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>ride Harley
        >wear high vis jacket and a white full-face helmet

They might still call me a gay, but they can't call me a poser.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

honda bikes do all the same and are more reliable

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why in the frick are you even going to get a motorcycle if you're just going to be slow anyway?

Get an actual motorcycle

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

gay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather have that sick Rav 4 than this gaymobile

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Real reason
    >new harley bike costs the same as new frickhuge SUV

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The entire reason Harleys generated such a strong subculture in the first place is because they were cheap simple things you could buy for a hundred bucks and chop up into some custom monstrosity over the weekend. The motor company has completely forgotten this, NOBODY wants to drop 40k on a bike unless it's a collector's item designed for investorgays like a full-carbon Ducati that can do 230mph.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Classic boomer humor of shifting blame. Funny how other brands are still doing just fine with crotch rockets plastic atrocities. Not to mention all the nogs who roll around cities on dirt bikes and four wheelers just fricking around. Sure they didn't pay for them but someone had to.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Young people aren't buying harelys because they fricking suck. They're outdated garbage with 100 year old engines for "muh heritage" that no one under the age of 50 gives a frick about.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If you could pick up a new Softail for $9k they'd sell like hotcakes to young people for the same reason people love the S chassis Nissans: infinitely tunable platform.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

harleys is gay
    motorcycles is mega gay
    u is gay op

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

#7 is legit. I like driving cars where I'm protected from the elements and soccer moms in their suburbans.
    Other than that, the rest of this reads like your typical boomer whining about stuff that doesn't matter:
    >kids these days can't read analogue clocks or write a check! the horror! what's the world coming to!?!?

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>millennials
    >phone calls

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i want to steal an HD from a boomer so I can laugh at harley guys when they ask about how much I payed and tell them I stole this thing I wouldn't pay for this POS.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Protip: most "big twin" riders with the rotary ignition switch located below the speedometer leave it unlocked because "it's too much of a hassle" to get their keys out, flip up the cover, and lock the switch. pre-efi bikes generally don't have a security system beyond the 1911 (chamber empty, safety on) the rider has on them. Some of the guys I know that have the security system/immobilizer self-defeat it by leaving the security fob in the fairing/saddlebag. It's so stupid.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

younger generations are not liking motorcycles because they have become ore expensive than used cars are inherently represent more risk.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Boomers love touchscreens
    6 year olds and 60 year olds are the only people who use iPads

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>reasons 1-30 aren't all just variations of "as fricking dumb as people are they're not dumb enough to buy $40k+ shitbikes"
    >reasons 31-infinity aren't "boomers are dying off and nobody else gives a shit about HD so the merchandising dies with them"
    No bikes, no merch, no brand, no money. Good riddance.
    >we deliberately prevented our company from remaining relevant, had to lay 'er down
    lmao

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The problem with HD is the corny tough guy image posturing.
    The bike is part of the costume.
    Too much meth surrounding the culture.
    You can get a 180mph capable bike that weighs under 500lbs for 1/3 the price of an HD.
    They make alright bikes for short people though.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't buy a fricking bike despite wanting one.
    It's too hard to get a license.
    Wtf you have to get a sponsor or go to a dealer?
    I'm antisocial and misanthropic.
    Frick you I will not get a license ergo I won't get a fricking bike.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not gonna lie hoss, you're putting off some serious "dang millenial" vibes right now.
      Maybe just quit being a homosexual and live your life?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Can't make me, boomer. Frick normies.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The process of getting a motorcycle license is so much more annoying in my c**try but I'm going through with it and your homosexualry is making me a spiritual boomer.
          I hope you're happy.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Just ride illegally then

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>baggy pants joke

Lol I love how boomer kid references are a quarter century old

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's worse than that.
      They missed the 25 year window when tight pants were cool before baggy pants started to come back into style.
      The reference is slower than the fashion cycle itself.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

lmao true.

And taxation is theft. If you want to know why you get called a leftist, it's because of your lopsided sense of justice where you imply it's okay to steal from someone just because "they can afford to lose it". Either theft is bad or it's not, you don't get to pick and choose who it's okay to steal from. It's called principle, which you seem to clearly lack. That, and because they know what defines 'rich' is highly subjective and fleeting. Once all the billionaires get ganked, then it's the millionaires. Then hundred-thousandaires. Then anyone with a house. Then anyone with any property at all. Slippery slope, as has been seen in every single instance of this style of vengeance politics has been enacted.

And for the record, they don't complain about rich people having to pay taxes. they complain that ANYBODY has to pay; rich or otherwise. Cool it with the strawmen.

>unironic "first they went for X"
        Shut the frick up until you've actually an idea what you're talking about homosexual.

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Harleys were always gay-mobiles. There are plenty of better bike options than those fat loud pieces of shit.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>cheapest model is like $13k
    >anything "decent" is $30k+
    >equivalent bikes from every other brand are like half that
    Golly gee, I wonder why.

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Black folk
    >Old entitled honkeys on motorcycles glorifying criminal culture
    I see no difference.

34. 2 months ago
    Hotwing

HARLEYS R LE BAD…

. CUZ…

.. THEY JUST R OKAY

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>He didn't get the Lowrider ST Fast Johnny or the Street Glide, while not as aerodynamic, has a more attractive fairing
      Missed opportunity

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>He didn't get the Lowrider ST Fast Johnny or the Street Glide, while not as aerodynamic, has a more attractive fairing
      Missed opportunity

Also get your wheels painted white the dealer I'm near had the wheels on one of them painted white and it looks dope

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Name a single thing they do well without mentioning paint.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

growing up I thought the entire point of buying a bike was that it was fun and substantially cheaper than a car. why then would I buy a slow bike that costs as much as a new damn car? and ok maybe you like how they ride and the culture but the problem is your typical millennial can only afford one vehicle payment so that vehicle has to be able to do everything, not be a recreation vehicle with very limited applications

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's simple. wrenchmax and cheap max.
      All of my bikes have been under 5kusd, most under 3k usd after repairs. The market is flush with decent used bikes with low mileage.
      Youtube and the internet exists to be your wrench mentor.
      It's easy.

Shit you can get chink bikes for like 3k usd new, or even an e-bike which is damn close to a moped to find out if you like the idea.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>It's simple. wrenchmax and cheap max.
        >All of my bikes have been under 5kusd, most under 3k usd after repairs.
        That doesn't change a single thing for Harley.

https://i.imgur.com/yyX67RC.jpg

people who come from pol in the past few years are so psyopped by bots and shills they don't even know what to think they're so headfricked.
        just ignore their shit cause they're basically just screaming into the abyss with dementia.

lmao true

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>fresh air

The air i mettalic and nasty depending on your travels

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

He assumes Harley sales are down therefore bike sales as a whole are down even though supermotos are everywhere and it's literally all young people driving those.

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>moronic boomers still complaining about millennials as if we're not all in our 30s with kids, homes, and jobs
    Okay, boomer.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Japanese cruiser guy
    You can hate on Harley all you want but that's taking it a little too far.
    Do you get off on making people cringe internally?

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Keep shitting on your customers while charging an insane high price and outdated design.

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you still think there's a "left right" paradigm that has to do with taxes, gun rights, abortions etc you're falling for window dressing on a civilization in the looting phase lmao.
    I recommend to the young out there secure an acceptable set of wheel before Americans just don't/can't buy cars at all anymore.
    Secure something powerful and combustion powered.
    Especially fast motorcycles, litre bikes and V8s, those are on the chopping block right now.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Let me guess, he hates crotch rockets and jap crap? And he hasn’t driven anything smaller than a two wheeled Winnebago bagger in 20 years he spent his last remaining pension bucks on? While pretending he’s an outlaw in black leather on the weekends?

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my father was a Bike guy.
    had a nice Honda with a V twin.
    he stopped riding in the 90s because roads were just too dangerous compared to the 60-70s.
    he wouldn't even allow me to get bike license because of that.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What do you mean "allow"? Do you still live with him 20-30 years later?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

chill bro, I had my Car driver licence at 16yrs old and was driving dairy equipment at 12yrs old.
        he said as long as I lived with them, no bikes.
        that was like 15years ago, I own my own house.

danger is my middle name

as long as you are a organ donor it's fine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

danger is my middle name

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All of those things are true and your beloved HD still values me more than you, Bob. They'll introduce new models to try and lure me in, ship production overseas to make the bikes cheaper for me, and sell their souls to EV satan just for the chance to sell me a bike. You put your Road King in your Harley Davidson enclosed trailer and tow it with your Harley Davidson Edition F150 down to Bike Week every year. You have Harley Davidson tattoo'd on your ass, but they'd throw you down a well for the chance to sell me a Sportster S.

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Shift all healthcare costs to individuals with high-deductable plans and medication costing tens of thousands.
    Remove any post-retirement security requiring individuals to save every penny.
    Everything costs more after decades of right-wing policies, with no wage increases or safety net.

>Why aren't the kids buying motorcycles that cost more than a car?
    >Won't they think of the Boomers that need fresh organs to harvest?

You want those things? Provide Universal Healthcare that makes risky behavior more affordable, and provide Universal Basic Income so people can spend money on things other than bare necessities.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *