UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No but patent trolling is a time honored American tradition

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fpbp. Really they just want to deny anything related to screens from their competitors, just in case.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the frick is this?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The future you chose
          don't call it a grave

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>sony file a patient for the most abhorrent and annoying shit they can possibly think of
          >never use
          >~~*they*~~ have to wait 40 years before they can use it.
          it's pretty based is what it is.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

honestly pretty cool for tailgating at sporting events. not super useful otherwise. just patenting what pimp my ride did 20 years ago

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>tailgating at sporting events

seems like a dying art. my local pro teams have banned tailgating at their parking lots except for some extremely expensive and limited tailgating spots

3. 2 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

>patent something gay and moronic
    >never make it, just do it to prevent people from selling gay bullshit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The company responsible for colored eBooks did this. The reason we only had black&white kindles to this day isn't because of technology.

They patented the technology and then never made anything, but also forbade everyone else from doing it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They patented the technology and then never made anything, but also forbade everyone else from doing it.
        Black person you can buy a color ebook reader today, there's like a dozen companies making them and they all use eink corporation panels

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's great! Something must have changed within a couple of years. Would have liked a decade earlier though.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Black person you can buy a color ebook reader today
          No shit, moron, you can buy something after the patent expires and every chink makes copies. The point is that the technology is completely stagnated because the market for e-ink has all but disappeared since their slight boom a decade ago

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's great! Something must have changed within a couple of years. Would have liked a decade earlier though.

They're not great, but they're getting there. A bit weaker battery life, a lot weaker contrast.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

creative labs and 3d audio too. the whole binaural and hrt audio craze that's been occuring the past few years wouldve happened at least two goddamn decades earlier if it wasn't for creative just wienerblocking everything

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>hrt audio
          hrtf audio*

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had the idea a long time ago of having a screen on the underside of the hood and have the bumper space turn into reclined seating for 2 people

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>not patenting it

you could have been a multi-millionaire, you doofus

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it'll probably be optional

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cool idea honestly. Would work great when camping or something.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It'd immediately get BTFO'd by anything in the trunk

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it would be wise to invest in cargo nets and/or dividers

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A net bends and won't hold shit when going over a bump. 2-4 inch potholes are a common occurrence.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

then get hard dividers

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Seems like quite a lot of compromises for one niche use display in storage compartment

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It'd immediately get BTFO'd by anything in the trunk

The TV is only in the much smaller front trunk so you would still be putting all of your stuff in the bed.

And besides, look at the patent. It's already clear there's a divider in place that protects the screen. The TV just pops up from that box (left) or unrolls from a tube(right).

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Haven't people been doing this sort of thing for years? What's the novel mechanism they're getting the patent for? Because the idea of putting a screen there can't be patented, and the mounting hardware is already standardized.

Really just seems like a bullshit patent of the highest order.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The whole point of camping is to get away from all that and appreciate the outdoors.
      Also, have you ever tried looking at a screen outside, it's fricking impossible unless it's dark out.

It's for tailgating morons trying to watch "the game".

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

flatscreen tv in the frunk

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Underrated post

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Has DA forgotten Ford's kinda cursed mach-e promo photos? If they can add a TV to the frunk or speakers as a $3000 "party package" why wouldn't they? Some NPC would pay $3k for a $1000 TV and speakers.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

eww why would you pack it full of chicken like that? all the chicken under the first layer will turn into a soggy grease ball before you can even eat it

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Are you under the impression theres like 100lbs of wings in the frunk?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't know about anybody else but if someone just rolled up to my party with a bunch of unpackaged loose wings in the frunk of their EV im calling the cops and/or opening fire

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Imagine the smell

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>a patent for gluing a $200 walmart tv to the trunk lid
    amazing.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>"goddammit what will make us sell out EV?"
    >"I know just the thing!"

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>patient thing that pimp my ride had been doing for 20 years

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I find it absolutely hilarious how desperate automakers and Musk are to get dudebro's to buy into their homosexual ass EV bullshit. Its going no where.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *