Is this thing any good?

Is this thing any good?

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The only thing really comparable is the BMW M2 and Mustangs and this is $48-50k

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sounds absolutely Kino then. Should I get it if I have some spare money? This would be babbys first sport car for me, how is it in day to day life?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>spare money

If you don't have at least 30k liquid, no.
        If yes, then yes.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's pretty impractical but nice, I mean drive one and drive the new Mustang and come back. Maybe the M2 if you have $10k more to spend since you'll be buying a BMW instead of a Toyota that's really similar.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>you'll be buying a BMW instead
          The nupra is 99% BMW. The 1% is changes Toyota insisted on so it wouldn't be an unreliable shitheap. What that means is it is probably the best product BMW has made since the 90s.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The 1% is changes Toyota insisted on so it wouldn't be an unreliable shitheap.
            the body panels and badges?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nah more like
            >make a real water pump
            >rod bearings are not a normal maintenance item
            >use less plastic
            Small but they make a big difference.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the camaro is better in every way for less.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The SS 1LE is the only camaro better. It's also impossible to get new because GM abandoned it. Keep smoking that cope pack lil bro.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

the SS 1LE is a tire and brake package for the SS. throw those on a regular SS which you can find anywhere and you're shitting on the poopra.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Don't even bother with the 2.0t.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's good if you don't mind driving an ugly car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't think it's ugly

the camaro is better in every way for less.

I'm not a burger so buying a Camaro is more difficult here

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I'm not a burger so buying a Camaro is more difficult here
        so much for europoor car freedumbs.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Wanting a burger car
          I think you misunderstood me. It's more difficult to get because we don't want shitty burger cars. You still can buy one

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>its more difficult because i'm moronic and don't want better handling cars
            oh, my mistake.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>american cars
            >handling
            anon they crash on straight open roads

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing, 2:49.4
            >2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0, 2:55.6
            lmao imagine not being able to beat a 5000lb sedan with a stick around a track lol.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>$93,495
            vs
            >$55,400

Who cares, I can't stand GM shitters with their laptime obsession. It's like the GTR vs Z06 posting mind broke them 10 years ago and they never got over it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you're forgetting the cheaper camaro is also faster. also no GTR has ever lapped the ring faster than a C6 that did 7:04 lmao.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Again, didn't ask. OP is in Germany, he's not going to be stupid enough to pay new BMW M3 money for a car with no warranty where parts have to be airmailed. His options are restricted to Ford, Toyota, or BMW since thats what has a dealer network there.

Laptime Black folk ruined cars as a whole.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>His options are restricted
            so much for eurocuck car freedumbs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Nooo you can't buy shitty cars as easily hehe you aren't free
            I'd rather have this kind of "freedom" than literally not getting basic hatchback models because burgers don't find them as pretty LMAO

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>id rather be restricted to FWD shitboxes than have the freedom to have V8 sports cars
            okay...

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>He thinks only burgers have V8 cars
            The absolute state...

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

what affordable V8 sports cars do you have that handle as good as a camaro?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>handle as good as a camaro
            Literally every non burger car handles better than a Camaro

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

i notice you didn't list anything. afraid it'll get cucked like the poopra?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Many automotive journalists praise the Alpha platform as being one of the better drivers cars out there. None of them say that about a Z4 or the Nupra. Just sayin.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Journalists say anything you pay them to. They also said Hyundai/Kias are reliable.

Why are Camaro Black folk so insecure and fragile? OP is asking about the Supra and first thing you Black folk do is shill Camaros then get upset when he can't even fricking buy one. It's insane. I'm glad DA has no impact on the real world otherwise every car would be a fricking Camaro (instead they're being discontinued)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'm glad DA has no impact
            about that...

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm actually fine with this if he actually explored every option and drove them, but the way you Black folk make it out is like no other car should exist when the Camaro exists. It's insufferable and made me hate the car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

nobody said that, though. you're just overly triggered when people say stuff like

>american cars
            >handling
            anon they crash on straight open roads

and then get BTFO. all we're saying is that the camaro is better. if you want the inferior option, go ahead.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>no other car should exist when the Camaro exists
            Sports cars that are slower than one don't really need to exist.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What does the price have to do with physics and handling? That sedan could be $700k. If you can't beat it around a track with a supposed "sports car" you should probably pick a better engineered sports car. If laptimes aren't a performance metric what is?

Oh and btw there are much cheaper vehicles that outhandle the Supra too. So why would you claim that American cars can only handle straight lines?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Germany

Look up American Gridlife Driver Jackie Ding (PHD Racing) on Instagram and YouTube, he has videos comparing the two. Your only real options are the M2 and Supra in terms of pricing. He prefers the M2 as a race car because it has better electronics and differential for motorsports use and the S58 has more potential. He built a 700whp Supra for time attack and he's not far off of it already in his M2 despite being way down on horsepower.

M2 is a 4/5th sized G80/82 M3 with a steel body which is why they weigh nearly the same. Supra is a Z4 M40i Coupe that's available in manual.

Not sure if you can even get the new Mustang there or if it's comparatively priced. But the price difference between the BMW and Toyota look like 5000 Euro.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Car Importer people will source you a car and deliver it. Costly but tell them what you want and it will happen.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I like the way it looks, but it reminds me of an elite from Halo.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes, for crashing. It’s so fricking funny because I’m seeing a lot more videos of these things getting into a wreck lately. That’s how you know that for sure it’s 100% a BMW with a Toyota skin

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

For the price, you buy the MK5 3.0 or S550 GT and smoke 80% of things on the road. 97% if you drop 10K into them.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I rented one for a few days on Turo and did like 600 miles on the highway and some nice canyons. Fun little car. Way too small for me personally, the seats were too small, the interior was too cramped, and the trunk was too small. Also the wind buffering was obnoxious. Handled good, and was pretty quick. But nowhere near as much power as my mustang and with Ohlins suspension my mustang handles better as well (not necessarily fair to compare modifed but oh well). So overall it was fun but I like the mustang more. I had a corvette booked but it canceled on turo last second so I got the supra instead, overall I was happy with it.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>badge engineered bmw
    >All the bs that comes with basedota and euroshit
    If it wasn't for the engine I'd have zero interest

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Owner here.

Pros - It's fun, very reliable outside of early 2021 models (which can have a oil burning issue, mine is a 21 and does not), it turns heads which is a pro and a con, has a healthy aftermarket and the B58 is the closest thing we're getting to a modern day 2JZ. If you wanna dump 10k~ into it you can push 800+ HP, if not a simple tune and some bolt ons will push you to around 450-500~HP. It somehow gets way better gas mileage on the highway than my 4cyl economy shitbox (around 36 MPG to the 29MPG the 4cyl gets)
    Cons - Can be cramped, visibility is shit, trunk space isn't great, no exterior trunk button have to use the key fob or hit the trunk release inside the car, the stock audio system is pretty bad for a 55-60k car. It attracts a lot of attention and you'll have people approaching you constantly about it everyday which can be annoying if you're in a rush and just trying to grab gas or something real quick. The aftermarket is FLOODED with dropshippers who buy parts off wish/ali express, slap their logo on it and upcharge you 800% so you have to look out for that.

Biggest issues with the car are really just how small it is. If you're fat or american you probably won't be comfortable. Don't expect to carry a shit ton of stuff in the trunk, your weekly groceries and maybe laundry but that's about it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Thanks owner, I have a deposit on a new manual one, any first mods other than windbuffeting shit?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *