I'll start
>1940s suspension, makes you feel like you're in a dog crate on wheels
>1940s suspension, death wobble over 60
>horrible highway noise
>awful reliability
>no interior room
>can't tow anything useful
>starts rusting day you buy it
>stock suspension off shored to fisher price, snaps first sign of varying terrain
>women think they are the best car ever

Why do people keep buying these heaps of shit?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry your loan got denied. 🙁

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Regardless of how you feel about OP's opinion, it doesn't change the fact that he's right. The only thing worse than the wrangler is the gladiator or the huge missed opportunity GM had with the blazer being a wannabe posh mommy crossover instead of a proper competitor to the bronco.
      >sorry your loan got denied
      Why do non car enthusiasts invade this board like a cancer

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The only thing wrong with the gladiator over a normal jeep is the powerplant not being powerful enough, nothing unique about its failures.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Gearing is what matters.
          Ya silly goose

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nah, the Bentastar makes power at the top of its rev range. Its a good motor but its poorly suited for slow speed offroading.
            Ecodiesel is a giant peice of disappointment.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok. 🙂

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>paying interest on depreciating assets
      Do debtslaves really?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Who even gets a loan. Just buy it outright

2. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Those are the best off road vehicles you can buy, you sacrifice some things to get that, it’s just the way it is

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Then explain why 99% of Jeep owners have never taken their pavement princess offroad and willingly bought a turd to commute to their job and go grocery shopping.
      They sound like low IQ people.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Calm down jamal. You don't even go offroad

• 4 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I have multiple jeeps and take them all off road, are you gonna be ok?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Did you even understand what I say? You’re the 1% of Jeep owners. You’re so adventurous and manly wow.
          Too bad you drive cars made for women to take to the mall.

• 4 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Idk what you’re talking about I see jeeps off road all the time, they’re 90% of what you see

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You don't even have a vehicle

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

have jeep smoother than a Cadillac and go anywhere you can't, not surprised you don't understand

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's the owners fault for not using vehicle for it's intended purpose. You could say the same thing about people who drive giant trucks to a white collar office job.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Hilux is the best you can buy, gx470 or 4runner. Wranglers are made for women to drive their Barbie fantasy car.

It's insane how will wranglers hold their value, though.

Oh forgot this one
      >Tips over in high wind
      >Hard top is an option, not standard

I like them better when they still had the 4.0 tractor motor. At least stellantis makes money on something, I guess.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>solid axel is... LE BAD because 1960's or something!
    have a nice day plebbitor

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ford at least has their twin I beam going back to what, the 70s? Sold axle with super basic suspension is great, if you don't like going over 30mph.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you're an enthusiast and don't get enthusiastic about jeeps you either don't know about them or you're moronic
    I mean just look at that fricking thing in your picture how can you say it's anything but awesome

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why would I be enthusiastic about a slow car that is unreliable and can’t corner for shit?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I mean I guess some people are enthusiastic about being laughed at on trails while broken down because their tie rod snapped, or enthusiast about having to drive at 60 mph or less and not being about to hear anything in their vehicle.

If I'm driving a heap of shit it better be at least fun some of time.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>jeep
    jeep

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Reddit is pouring mud on their cars for mall crawling now

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You know it bby. 😉

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i like how they use plastic oil filter housings that crack and piss oil all over.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They only Crack if you go to those cheap oil change places.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They only crack because they are weak pieces of garbage. Nice cope.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Strange. Never had an issue with any of my jeeps.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guess they've never left your driveway? Even if they didn't, they will slowly rot out.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

HELL YEAH BROTHER

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Melinda's!
            >big yikes bro that's straight ass

• 4 weeks ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Toyota makes their oil filter caps and housings out of plastic too tho

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That might be true but Toyota has engineers that are willing to kill themselves culturally if their products fail. US automobile manufacturing is a race to the bottom.

• 4 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>That might be true but Toyota has engineers that are willing to kill themselves culturally if their products fail.
            so that's why all the new Toyota engines are developing rod knock and spinning bearings?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Guaranteed there are Toyota happens salary men who have given their life in the seppuku room while the rest of the employees watch and shame them because of this abysmal disgrace.

>Sato goose steps into the seppuku theater, forces c level stuff to literally eat spent rod bearings and bent crank shafts, while various salarymen give the ultimate sacrifice to renew commitment to quality.

> The wives of the other men associated in this distance that live on will shame their husband until the bitter end, withhold sex, and they will eventually die alone from cirrhosis.

Cruel society

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fricked up my second greentext, but you get the Idea.

• 4 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Fricked up my second greentext, but you get the Idea.

I’m not reading your homosexual Reddit greentext bullshit you fricking homosexual, keep on pushin little b***h boy

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Ubermensch Jeep guy insults random dude stating facts about his poorly chosen vehicles he had to purchase by doing "The Jeep Wave", which is in a euphemism for meeting men at truck stops and fellating them for money.

>Walks outside and find his prized possession involuntarily stanced from broken suspension components, again.

>Back to the truck stop he goes with his wrangler on a tow truck to do the "Jeep Wave" all night, and repeat the cycle of self hatred and abuse.

It's a Jeep thing.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I've never understood why someone is ass blasted about a brand, does it live rent free in your head or are you a Chrysler tech who has trouble servicing them?

7. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>The Hilux is the best you can buy, gx470 or 4runner
    >IFS
    >offroad
    no, just fricking no.

• 4 weeks ago
      [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

was for

The Hilux is the best you can buy, gx470 or 4runner. Wranglers are made for women to drive their Barbie fantasy car.

It's insane how will wranglers hold their value, though.

Oh forgot this one
      >Tips over in high wind
      >Hard top is an option, not standard

I like them better when they still had the 4.0 tractor motor. At least stellantis makes money on something, I guess.

also mmmmm trips

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anon, that is a "jeep" in name only.
    Here's what an actual Jeep looks like.
    It still has most of the failings you ascribe to the "modern" jeep, but you won't be tempted to take it much past 50 MPH, and if you break it, it's easily fixed.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I get it as a beach vehicle, farm implement, etc, but they are dog shit on modern roads and the new ones are made like garbage.

Death wobble is a real thing and they are just unsafe to drive anywhere over 50. Nice rig. What motor is in it?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

F head Hurricane four.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They look cool and women associate them with the sort of Laguna Beach socialite girlie lifestyle. That’s why they all want one. It’s about the image. It’s the G-Wagon for girls that listen to Morgan Wallen.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The real tragedy of women liking these is that they only like the new ones while men like the old ones.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Grand cherokee is for real men

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I guess I'll never be a real man then.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wrecked my car a few years ago and when i went to the rental spot i picked a jeep wrangler to see what all the hype was about. even with fat tires it was super uncomfortable on the road, it handled like ass, it was annoying when all the other jeep drivers kept waving at me, and since they are body on frame all of the rest of the body is paper thin so i drove knowing any tahoe that runs a red light will kill me. i gave it 4 weeks until I decided to part ways with it, and will never get a wrangler unless I can get a cheap JL rubicon in 20 years to go do hoodrat shit in the woods.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Confirming my point, they don't belong on roads.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah sure whenever I post about my Audi you same regards say it’s too quiet and too comfy and too fast

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Audi's are great as long as you don't have to work on them. Fun to drive, still can find some in stick, handle great. It's just the triple square and other "because w can" German bullshit that makes them annoying.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The duck thing makes Wranglers the most reddit vehicle in automotive history.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler really did a number on them. Apparently fiat has done better but we'll never get back to the simple reliable shitbox AMC put out.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don’t know but I love my WJ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *