Anonymous

Thank you.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

100%, but probably too small for us americans

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if not for an anime this car would be worthless
    you are a zoomer with bad taste or a millennial with too much money and bad taste if you buy one of these

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Not terrible, but a Celica from the same era is better in every way and is cheaper nowadays.
        Let's hope they won't make a japanese cartoon with it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

even when having a plethora of western cars to copy toyota still couldn't make a very good looking sports car.

they got it so right with the 2000GT and went to this.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Boxy and angular 80s (looking) hatches and fastbacks are insanely sexy and we will never be allowed to have them again. Every manufacturer has a half decent curvy coupe of some kind. It's such a boring body style that it's crazy to me that you would lament a manufacturer for making something else. And I like classic American muscle.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Did those come with a 22re? And are pigfat.
          I'd rather have the 4age Corolla

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Did those come with a 22re?
            yes, but only in america
            >And are pigfat.
            true for the time, now we söy out over anything around the weight, a DSM released few years later weighs anywhere between 300-800lbs more.
            t. ra65/dsm owner

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

My Weeaboo friend said there was an anime with this car in it, it was just obscure. I will just take his word, the only meme cars I knew about were Corolla Sports and early model Zs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/opvzzct.jpg

Not terrible, but a Celica from the same era is better in every way and is cheaper nowadays.
            Let's hope they won't make a japanese cartoon with it.

Yoroshiku
            https://www.imcdb.org/v001324450.html

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

gay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>he hates front engine RWD light weight cars
      Why are you here?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It is a shitbox corolla, pretty similar to most 80’s shitboxes.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only homosexuals drive Toyotas.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>premise is literally how it's such a underpowered shitbox that only thought the power of autism he can win
    >morons interpret this as HOLY HECK BEST CAR EVRAR

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>mcdonalds
    >Solid rear axle with open diff
    Never understood why these are popular besides the anime. I feel like one ride in it and you'd realize it's a PROPER shitter. I mean long ass gears, no power, no handling. I'd rather just get a BMW since they're on the same level but you might be able to get some tight white pussy with a beemer.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why are people so obsessed with suspension? Unless you're a racing car driver you ain't going fast enough for the suspension to actually matter day to day.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

kys you homosexual ricer lamo the frick, you have no tools btw

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You're the fricking ricer if you think suspension is that important

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>why do people care about suspension, you can't even see it when you're driving!!!
            kek fricking ricer, you have 0 tools. Although you live in 2024 and companies like borg warner, Garrett/Honeywell exist you will never go to their site and order a fatty. Stick to discussing LED mood lighting, infotainment and apple car pods you braindead ricer.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

kys you homosexual ricer lamo the frick, you have no tools btw

>muh tools! muh tools! muh tools!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nice comeback you homosexual ricer, wrenchlet. Don't forget about those sites you will never visit since you're a larping homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This board is covered by your stupid posts. In every thread you repeat the same "i have tools! i once swapped a turbo!" babble. No one cares. Frick off.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>This board is covered by your stupid posts
            More like it's covered by larping ricers like you. Kys you dumbass ricer, wrenchlet. Men will never respect you, and you know that.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Is that you ?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Unless you're a racing car driver you ain't going fast enough for the suspension to actually matter day to day.
        In the general case this may not matter for sweeping turns, the like you would see on highway exits or entries, but for any tight corners, tight turns, or uneven banking, suspension absolutely matters. Even then, some stupid ape Black person will buy a perfect setup car with double wishbone or multilink on all 4 wheels, then stick the stiffest sway bar ever made on the front and rear, effectively negating any benefit the suspension would give.
        As for the differentials, you have to be fairly ignorant to not understand the benefit of a nice mechanical differential, the power application is night and day compared to a stock viscous unit or none at all. Most kids now just weld them and have no idea what they're doing, they just make car mods like memes, such as getting massive exhausts and intakes, leaning out their engines and toasting their valves.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Do you have some material on that interaction between suspension and sway bars ? And on the differences between viscous and mechanical differentials ?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

All of my books are in French. Although I'm very confident that if you were to look up some textbooks on automotive suspension design, they will properly explain things. As for performance tuning for motorsports, you would have to find some specific applications to the sport of your choice, as road racing design does not transfer in the same manner to stuff like drift.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>All of my books are in French
            Eh ben c'est nickel alors. Envoie la sauce.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

LOL
            You don't speak French.
            Just get a copy of Milliken's book in English buddy.
            If you want my book list, just look at the curriculum for Compiegne on their site.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Pourquoi agir comme un ignoble fils de pute après avoir évoqué tes bouquins ? C'était quoi le but ? Te donner l'air intéressant ?
            D'ailleurs je trouve rien en rapport au réglage des suspensions sur le site de l'UTC Compiègne si c'est à ça que tu faisais référence.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You're the fricking ricer if you think suspension is that important

>"um sweetie, suspension isn't important, okay?"
      >doing 0 to 60 stoplight clutch dump
      >shit suspension
      >wheel hop
      >stock diff locks
      >swerve into crowd of people

Like pottery

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm a professional driver and therefore require a more advanced vehicle

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>require a more advanced vehicle
      >McDonald's on all 4
      They're kino but no point

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>they're film
        have a nice day brainlet spiclet manlet

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Would be great if it wasn't wrong wheel drive.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I owned one of these except it was carbed.
      One of the most fun shitboxes I've ever driven. I regret selling it.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>4 lug
    I will admit old JDM 4 lug wheels have soul, but anything with odd numbered spokes... ugh

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is just like the 86, but superior and more original in every way. The lack of anime made it unpopular.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Shut up why are you trying to hype up the price of Mantas ?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Okay there, Takumi.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *