>its not fast, its quick! >its great on corners! >it FEELS fast. >its a sporty car!

>it’s not fast, it’s quick!
>it’s great on corners!
>it FEELS fast
>it’s a sporty car!
>the engine’s got a lot of spunk!
>it’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It is, though? 75mph in my shitbox felt like I was reentering orbit, my modern car feels like nothing doing 80, I can't imagine how bored and cucked I feel driving a car on surface roads that can go quicker than that

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>i don't suck wieners!

https://i.imgur.com/Rspm9L2.png

>when you enjoy the act of driving your car rather than the act of going comparatively faster than other people

https://i.imgur.com/lpLr1GV.jpeg

My stock miata makes me smile every time I drive it, and you can't stop me. You're just going to have to continue to seethe online about how others can be happy with less.

>I HAVE TO BE FIRST IN LINE
      its lane switching Black personthink

Kek fricking slowgaylet boy racelet grandpalets get the FRICK out of the passing lane when you see those angel eyes and roundel.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No I don't think I shall

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Every time you post this I go 1 mph slower in the left lane in front of krautbarges

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

And every time anyone purposely gets in the way they get sprayed with rocks. It's always ugly slow gay weeblet cuvs or little gay compatc cars for some reason and they can never catch up after they get rocksprayed. I still laugh every time I think about the fat mexican in the white civic that tried to catch up after I passed him on the shoulder. Kek what a moron. LOL @ that 100hp or whatever a gay civic has

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

angel eyes and roundel schizo is back?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Say my name.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Which one?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Poop shittus

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How are you going to spray rocks at people if you're behind them moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just pass them on the shoulder for extra rock sprayage. Duh.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Soo... Do you just phase through the jersey barriers and guard rails like a ghost or something?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The shoulders of highways are wide enough to park an emergency vehicle in safely. Surely you can think of a way to pass someone in such an ampunt of space. I gone done passed a prius and work van last night on the right shoulder because they were both driving the same speed on a 2 lane with 2 gay tessies behind the van in the left lane.
            Angel eyes. Roundel. Get the FRICK out of the passing lane.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You having a stroke buddy? Your writing is incomprehensible.

Maybe you should park in the shoulder so the emergency vehicles can pick you up

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Angel eyes
            ricer

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Skibidibadobo

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>angel eyes
        ricer

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I brake check BMW homosexuals like you on purpose

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

and i spray rocks on slowgaylet weeblets like you kek

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

make me homosexual

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Rspm9L2.png

>when you enjoy the act of driving your car rather than the act of going comparatively faster than other people

I look like this and say this

https://i.imgur.com/lpLr1GV.jpeg

My stock miata makes me smile every time I drive it, and you can't stop me. You're just going to have to continue to seethe online about how others can be happy with less.

i used to think this was cope and a soi meme but then i got an 80s european hatchback and darned if i don't enjoy driving it more than my late model 911 turbo

These are the people who hate your bmws and challengers (two most popular cars on DA besides busses)

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>people who enjoy the act of driving hate BMWs and Challengers
        How did you come to that conclusion?
        Are BMWs and Challengers bad drivers cars or something?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No, they make 4 cylinder slowgays seethe
          Like this guy

>it's not fast, it has short gearing and good powerband
          >it’s great on corners, it has well designed suspension and good balance/weight
          >it FEELS fast, it is low to the ground and has a lot of feedback
          >it’s a sporty car, it is popular in racing
          >the engine’s got a lot of spunk, the engine likes to rev and isn't anaemic
          >it’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow, as it's more enjoyable to throw a car around and test your limits as a driver, as opposed to too quickly exceeding the speed limit and not being able to reach the limits of grip on public roads

I bet he seethes at anyone who owns an m3 or 392 lel

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How did you come to that conclusion?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's self evident in the weeblet slowgaylet seethecope.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

did it come to you in a dream perhaps?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, that was "Yesterday."
            All my troubles seemed so far away 🙁

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Maybe it was real in your mind?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because i notice that those who hate on the real fast and fun cars never post their own cars, probably because they are embarrassed to.
            I notice it most with BMWs, second with dodges, third with amg mercs, but also with other muscle cars like mustangs and camaros.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

post yours. lead by example or frick off

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Which one?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, im a frickin bus rider kek. I can still make observations, chuddie.

https://i.imgur.com/jnlPl8n.png

So you reached the conclusion that those posters who hate on fast cars don't post their own cars are the same posters as the ones who say they enjoy driving?

Yep. Everyone enjoys driving, so idk why you're twisting words here. but those who make comments like in OP often don't post their cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So you reached the conclusion that those posters who hate on fast cars don't post their own cars are the same posters as the ones who say they enjoy driving?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why do slowgaylets always come up with the strangest false dichotomies? I attribute it to weeblet delusion syndrome

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This is the person shitposting here everyday

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Jose?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>surface roads
      I told you to stop going to the surface world, Ariel.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>i don't suck wieners!

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I HAVE TO BE FIRST IN LINE
      its lane switching Black personthink

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

All correct. We need more new cars built like the Carice TC2.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I look like this and say this

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

• 1 month ago
      Kabir Singh

>happy with less.
      SAAARRR BUT MY CASTE SYSTEM!!!!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You will never be happy
      No woman enters your girl car
      You will be slow
      Al you have is your stupid online miata community (trans community)

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

projection

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You sound like someone with a respectable job and active social life.

You don't belong here, tourist.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

quick is acceleration, fast is top speed.
    great on corners means a good chassis and tire combo
    feels fast means it's either fast, or rickety/sketchy
    sporty car means some of the above
    lot of spunk means you ejaculate well, or the engine responds well to your inputs
    slow car fast is more attainable for us mortals. fast car slow is less usage of the cars limits.

5-10 more years and I might look like that. I plan on different glasses and no weird beard hair

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Average BRZ driver.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i used to think this was cope and a soi meme but then i got an 80s european hatchback and darned if i don't enjoy driving it more than my late model 911 turbo

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I look like that and say all those things

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Luv me Twingo, simple as.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like an ad, that Ford did, around 2003. Right about the time they realized their slow-ass T-bird was gonna go bust.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The Veloster is kino and no one will convince me otherwise.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/cJerTCv.jpeg

w-what does the N stand for.. ?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

NICE

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>OP doesn't know about how much carrying momentum through corners matters because he's spoiled by correcting his mistakes with power.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the engine’s got a lot of spunk!

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>imagine being an auto "enthusiast" and driving a 3500 lb, automatic, numb appliance with throttle by wire and electric power steering, mcdonalds on all four corners and a plump monthly payment with 9% interest, with your wife's boyfriend's son in the back as you take him down the highway to the nearest mcdonalds
    Kek, couldn't be me

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Imagine being unable to satisfy your ego unless your car is THE BEST ITS THE BEST IRS GOT TO BE THE BEST IM BETTER THAN YOU

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Based. The truth is every poorgay on this board would drive a fast car if they could afford it

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>"imagine" being an auto "enthusiast" and driving an ugly, slow, gay, fwd, weeblet car with a hilariously HUGE wheel gap and thinking that this means you actually like cars!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>it's not fast, it has short gearing and good powerband
    >it’s great on corners, it has well designed suspension and good balance/weight
    >it FEELS fast, it is low to the ground and has a lot of feedback
    >it’s a sporty car, it is popular in racing
    >the engine’s got a lot of spunk, the engine likes to rev and isn't anaemic
    >it’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow, as it's more enjoyable to throw a car around and test your limits as a driver, as opposed to too quickly exceeding the speed limit and not being able to reach the limits of grip on public roads

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>he's unable to break traction with the throttle
      Kek fricking torquelet

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My car has 150hp and can easily break traction with the throttle, if the wheel is turned kek

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>t’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow, as it's more enjoyable to throw a car around and test your limits as a driver, as opposed to too quickly exceeding the speed limit and not being able to reach the limits of grip on public roads
      reckless driving is more dangerous and illegal than speeding Black person just ignore speed limits

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the GT86 feels personally attacked

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Cuuuteee. Is she ur waifu?

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>OP and people like him only like REAL fast cars
    >OP and people like him get obliterated by an EV that are much faster than his car
    >NOOOO NOT LIKE THAT

Shut the frick up already, so tired of drag race war culture around cars. Enjoy your car AND other people's car and stop being such a homosexual already. Frick the peen measuring and actually enjoy driving your car and enjoy cars in general instead of hating literally everything else that you don't drive. It's such childish and unpleasant behavior.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>fast cars can't also be fun and feel good to drive!!
      More false dichotomies from the slowgaylets. Typische weeblet delusion syndrome

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Enjoy your car AND other people's car and stop being such a homosexual already
        What is there to enjoy about ugly slow gay fwd weeblet cars? And why would I want to do so when I can enjoy a gorgeous, fast, hetereosexual, rwd, nonweeblet car?

Weeb derangement syndrome. Mental illness. Touch grass. Have sex.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm going to frick you in your tight little weeblet anus.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nobody said this but the opposite applies to people who hate on slower cars
        >You literally cannot have fun if your car is slower than mine

What is there to enjoy about ugly slow gay fwd weeblet cars? And why would I want to do so when I can enjoy a gorgeous, fast, hetereosexual, rwd, nonweeblet car?

Why enjoy a shitty rwd car when you can get an awd tesla that actually goes fast?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Nobody said this
          All the slowgaylets are insinuating such by implying that the only part of enjoying a fast car is the speed.
          awd is GAY as FRICK
          evs are GAY as FRICK
          tessies are USG as is exemplified by all the slow tessie injuns (dots not feathers) that can't even get away from my slow daily when I highbeam them for leaving their highbeams on constantly. Kek fricking slowgaylet musklets

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

People who enjoy the handling of slower cars doesn't take away from the handling of faster car. Don't feel so threatened, you sound like a whiny b***h. Especially when ICE cars aren't the fastest things on the road anymore and you cope yourself into a box of irrationality like a woman would.

Do you care about driving fast? Then drive an EV. Do you enjoy cars and driving? Then shut the frick up and accept those you deem beneath you because they drive what you think is the wrong thing. EV drivers think the same of you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you can only enjoy the handling of a slow car!!!
            evs are slow as frick lol why can't they ever keep up when they get sprayed with rocks? Why can't they get away from my slow daily when I high beam them? Kek fricking slowgaylet musklet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because they don't care about racing a slow daily that you're too ashamed to post

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lol no one's racing. I can see they are trying to keep up but can't. Kek fricking musklet slowgaylets.
            >he doesn't know my cars
            Kek oblivious slowgaylet weeblet/musklet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because you drive slow and avoid racing them when you see them. Cope!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No I don't.

[...]

This is my post; keep up lil usgy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you sound like you are still making payments on a mustang

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek mustangs are for injuns (dots not frathers)

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Weird every Dot shitskin i've ever seem is a honda if they are poor and BMW if their grandpa is a doctor and they work at the family hotel/gas station.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

because I've never spent more than 1k purchasing a car and never will, besides tessas r gay

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Because you don't enjoy them. Otherwise you'd be out there doing so instead of trying to jack off your ego

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>And why would I want to do so when I can enjoy a gorgeous, fast, hetereosexual, rwd, nonweeblet car?
        hell yeah bro

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>FUN WHEEL DRIVE

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

fun

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

People always give this unimpressed expression when I answer them my car runs 250hp, but they arent realizing it's also 1,500lb lighter than the average car made today. Any more performance upgrades to it and I'll end up just spinning tires all day long.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No it won't. That's slow as frick.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

For a 3500lb car 250hp feels anemic, but it lifts my 2000lb car off the pavement.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

post said car

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

which one?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm shitposting from work, it's just a Honda with a turbo and tuned for 8lbs of boost for longevity, Incredibly fun car. Before it was tuned I was getting maybe 10mpg and it was shitting flames melting the rear bumper kek.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Are you near raleigh? I may have street raced you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Total opposite of coasts, ironically enough was born in NC though. I miss the green over there.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Post suspension setup

You won’t

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why do homosexuals keep beating people down who are happy with what they have even though the homosexuals have less.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because they can only look down since they're already invested in the FASTER arms race. There's always someone faster than them so it's easier for them to shit at the bottom of the totem pole.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>the FASTER arms race.
        This probably describes at least 50% of the posters here, but the other 50% are just Bullies, like the SEETHING OP.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because people think it's easier to make someone else unhappy, than to try and be happy themselves

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you are even driving around a city where you can get above 80, you don’t have enough twisties.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you wouldnt get it.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yet another waste-of-time, subscribe to my orthodoxy about Cars + Driving, thread.
    >inb4
    You're poor, and can't afford a REAL CAR
    You've never driven a REAL CAR
    You're not a REAL DRIVER
    etc

Piss Off

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>it’s not fast, it’s quick!
    >>it’s great on corners!
    >>it FEELS fast
    >>it’s a sporty car!
    >>the engine’s got a lot of spunk!
    >>it’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!

yep, all true

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>>it’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow!
    true tho, flogging a POS is fun as frick.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not when it's one of them mirages. Thoss things are just terrible

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't care, just like revving high

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I got to drive a Westfield recently with 200hp and it was about perfect

Its way down on power compared to every modern sports car but because it weighs four times less than an M4 it is faster and drives much better

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I stopped taking DA advice when I realized 90% of the board is copers like this

Most of y’all dont even break the speed limit tho, so I guess your mazda or fwd celica would be enough anywa

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>The quarter mile is the only way to measure the value of a car
    Go frick yourself and enjoy your shitty EV

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>fast cars are only used for qiarter miles!!
      Kek fricking slowgaylet boy racelet grandpalet probably a ricelelet stancelet too

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ive seen videos of like really fast cars before trust me

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>it’s fast and quick!
    >it’s great on corners!
    >it IS fast!
    >it’s a literal sport bike!
    >the engine’s got a lot of spunk because it revs to 16,000rpm!
    >it’s more fun to ride a fast bike fast than drive a slow car slow!

Why do they never learn. Are they just cowards?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Are they just cowards?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Great on corners
      >Move by spinning Two massive gyroscopes
      They corner like a circular saw moron

37. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

only the last one for me. luv me space star simple as

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *