2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

World wars are a b***h for gas prices.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

oh cool more /misc/bot spam

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

government has been draining the reserves for 4 years and wont issue more leases in US.
    They want gas to be so expensive that you buy an EV so they can increase the cost of electricity.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just make your own electricity, how is this an issue

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That takes fuel, though.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

what if there's a river nearby? can't i just cash in the constant energy with ghetto dam?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No it doesn't

>gas prices go down slightly
          >zomg ~~*experts*~~ say they're about to go up
          >*you are here*
          >prices go back to $5.00/gal for ~~*no reason at all*~~
          i know picrel is about yurop but it's gonna follow in the US for sure.

You're almost not allowed to. Solar and wind are piss-ant terrible sources of power that dont quite require permits yet, hydro requires 10 years of environmental studies and permits, burning anything at scale requires permits, nuclear... lmao just forget it. You're a filthy pleb and will NOT forge any independence from our sponsors!

[...]
          local tadpole protection front will crucify you and posthumously fine you $1,000,000 for every hour you operated your beaver dam. We live in a bureaucracy.

There are plenty of homesteaders making their own power with solar and storing it for overnight use

most people don't have 150k for a solar array and batteries that degrade just lying around.

Way cheaper than that. But of course there's always going to be a price for true freedom

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>gas prices go down slightly
        >zomg ~~*experts*~~ say they're about to go up
        >*you are here*
        >prices go back to $5.00/gal for ~~*no reason at all*~~
        i know picrel is about yurop but it's gonna follow in the US for sure.

You're almost not allowed to. Solar and wind are piss-ant terrible sources of power that dont quite require permits yet, hydro requires 10 years of environmental studies and permits, burning anything at scale requires permits, nuclear... lmao just forget it. You're a filthy pleb and will NOT forge any independence from our sponsors!

what if there's a river nearby? can't i just cash in the constant energy with ghetto dam?

local tadpole protection front will crucify you and posthumously fine you $1,000,000 for every hour you operated your beaver dam. We live in a bureaucracy.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>local tadpole protection front will crucify you and posthumously fine you $1,000,000 for every hour you operated your beaver dam
          sounds pretty based to me

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>local tadpole protection front will crucify you and posthumously fine you $1,000,000 for every hour you operated your beaver dam. We live in a bureaucracy.
          considering how sloppy some forest rangers are i believe i can 100% get away with this, especially if the stream is consistent but not very large whatsoever

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

most people don't have 150k for a solar array and batteries that degrade just lying around.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And yet I'm also not allowed to brew my own ethanol

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>6 videos posted in less than 24hrs

Why are EV owners like this?

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Old diesel runs on anything

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Holy frick i love clickbait goytube videos brahs

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Trust the albino potato

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>yurop doubles the tax on petrol and diesel
    >price per liter goes to 4-5 euroshekels
    >Blames opec
    That's just standard procedure.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>experts warn

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

eurohomosexuals are already used to sky high prices.
    A little more would be nothing. Not like amerisharts that have a meltdown when the price goes up 50 cent per gallon.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>petrol or diesel

not my problem, my car costs nothing to run because I charge it at home and at work

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I charge my car at home
      >it costs nothing to run

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Enjoy your $30k battery replacement down the line homosexual.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I modified my car to run on corn anyway. Mileage sucks so I spend more time at the pump but I'm still ahead dollar-wise

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sounds corny

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do europeans always vote for homosexuals who close down nuclear power plants, import natural gas and oil from Russia, then they start proxy wars with Russia and blow up their natural gas pipelines, import billions of shitskins into their countries who rape and kill them, tax normal people so they pay to the shitskins who rape and kill them?
    It's like their fetish to be raped in the ass

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Europeans do what Ameridad damn well tells them, whether it's good for them or not!

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Thinking about. Kinda funny how many of European nations used to be continent spanning empires and now they are american vassal states with collapsing economies

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At this point I don't even know why you bother coming here on DA.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>c**t youtuber who shill ev
    No thank

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>electric viking

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *