ITS RAINING!!!!

OMGWTFBBQ EVERYONE ITS RAINING!!!!1! TIME TO GO 15 UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In my area everyone sees it's raining at home and goes for a crooz making it not comfy, sometimes a dam busts and the streets flood and that's when the lifted pavement princesses leave their garages to splash water on people.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>clueless morons driving 20 mph over the speed limit in a downpour, ignoring the telltale signs of nearing a hydroplane event
    IT GOT FARWHEEL DRIBE IT NOT GONNA CRASH

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What are the telltale signs of nearing a hydroplane event? You are either hydroplaning or not

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They go weally fast and it scared anon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

NTA but since roads aren't even and hydroplaning is a surface contact issues, there are instances in which you can hydroplane and regrip before you spin out or in which some but not all of your wheels hydroplane. You can feel when the car does this. If this occurs and you recover, then you should slow down and drive more carefully. If you don't, then you could risk a more severe hydroplane that sends you off the road. I was driving through a massive rainstorm not too long ago on the east coast and had several little mini-hydroplanes as a result of how incredibly fricking rainy it was. It can be pretty scary.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

metro

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I got a short freind that looks just like that.

• 1 month ago
      s10fag

hell yeah

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I miss my 3/5 everyday. Wish I could have found a clean swift gt.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No, they go 15 under when it's cloudy but still dry.
    When it actually starts raining then they go 30 under.
    And I shit you not, one time when it was cold- not snowy, not icy, just cold- and they were going 25 in a 70.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In San Diego (7 inches of annual rainfall) the first rain of the season causes on average 500 accidents on the freeway during the morning commute.
    This is due to water pulling all the oil out of the road surface that has been dripping from cars for the last 9 months and it causes a James Bond tier slick.
    When you don't have enough rain during the year to clean the roads and the first rain doesn't actually wash anything away, it just gets it wet, you have absolute chaos.
    This covers all of the pacific southwest
    If you're not in that area and people slow to a crawl then they're just pussys.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm from LA and I'm well aware of that phenomenon, but it's still ridiculous when people are doing 15 in a 45 6 hours after a very light rain, or when one drop is hitting their windshield every 10 seconds and it's halfway into the rainy season.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

when the weather is very poor it is like a free ticket for me to drive as if the speed limit doesnt exist because i know all the emergency services are occupied with people who have already crashed
    but not me because i've honed my driving skills due to being suicidal for years

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

and then you have the Zoomers who turn on their flashers and go 30 under in the left lane, or just stop in their lane under a bridge cause OMG I'M SO SCARED!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I’ve known people who admitted to being terrified of driving and constantly being an anxiety panic mode especially on the highway. So we’re sharing the road with morons who should never have gotten their license.
      Like how Aristotle said some people were just born to be slaves.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>morons driving around on bald tyres the thread

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why add an entire axle if it’s not gonna do anything?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Why add an entire axle if it’s not gonna do anything?
        It increases load capacity, but since the rear axle is the power axle, it loses traction as the front axle crests and lifts the rear.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

shouldnt the leading axle be powered in tandem setup?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>yea. I need a six wheeler trugg. thinking of putting duelies on her.
      >na, two wheel drive
      >na, never been off road'in

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That road looks familiar ngl
    Pls dont tell me you live in the same area as me s10gay

• 1 month ago
      s10fag

River St. in Bowling Green, KY. The speed limit is 45.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My condolences for the morons near you
        As a coastalgay most people here seem to not care about the rain and continue going 10 over

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>speeding at night during a snow storm on bald all season tires

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Geo Metro
    it's not like you can go 45 in that thing anyways

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

check your engine bro.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous