>it's the weekend where every retard that doesn't know how to tow something goes out and tows stuff

>it's the weekend where every moron that doesn't know how to tow something goes out and tows stuff

sigh

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What am I looking at? Why is the rear suspension on that car busted?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is what people do, they go out and frick up traffic on the highway doing 45 in their small SUVs that are obviously not cut out for the job.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

not to mention their brakes can't handle the oversized load so there's a fair chance they wreck really fricking up traffic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Look at the distance between the tow bar and the trailers wheels. That is a lot of weight coming down on the tow vehicles rear end.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Armada/patrol is more than adequate to pull that trailer, however they exceeded the tongue weight.
      Spring loaded weight distribution hitch and it will be all fine and dandy.

not to mention their brakes can't handle the oversized load so there's a fair chance they wreck really fricking up traffic

Trailer has brakes.

Look at the distance between the tow bar and the trailers wheels. That is a lot of weight coming down on the tow vehicles rear end.

This is done on purpose to aid in high speed stability, but it puts more weight on the tow vehicle. It's why euros have 80km/h towing speed limit.

Any chance this doesn't do serious damage to the transmission?

100% it will be fine

> owner reads manual. Can tow up to 9200 lbs.
      > owner buys 8500 lbs camper.
      > owner thinks “I’m well below the limit “

Happens all too often.

It is fine, as long as you are not moronic about it.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It's why euros have 80km/h towing speed limit.
        krautland ≠ yurop
        most of my towing is Belgium and France, where its:
        >unbraked trailer: regular speed limit, so up to 130km/h on French highways
        >braked trailer: 90 km/h
        but Germany has this TUV100 registration for your trailer which, when taken, allows towing up to 100km/h regardless if the trailer is braked or not iirc
        and of course, you need a special loicense to tow a braked trailer in all of the aforementioned countries

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Those are the only two countries without slowgay limits.
          This doesn't mean it's a good idea to pull mid axle trailers at those speeds. But I'm glad it's left to the driver to decide.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Those are the only two countries without slowgay limits.
            frick, I never realised Ive been towing in luxury so to say
            >This doesn't mean it's a good idea to pull mid axle trailers at those speeds.
            Ive taken my little unbraked canvas top single axle up to 140 without many stability issues, but it largely depends on the vehicle too I guess
            >But I'm glad it's left to the driver to decide.
            fair

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>stability issues
            I've really only noticed this when the trailer is heavier than the tow vehicle.
            For example my truck is 1.6ton and I was pulling a 2 ton FWD CUV turned the wrong way around, with the entire drivetrains behind the axles. Trailer itself is 0.75 ton. It got a little funky.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I've really only noticed this when the trailer is heavier than the tow vehicle.
            depends on how you load it
            I once towed ~4 tonnes of gravel to pave my driveway (weighbridge said 7.5 and my car + trailer weigh 3.6 together)
            but by nature of being gravel the weight spread itself out fairly evenly on the trailer

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Did you write that backwards? Why would an unbraked trailer be allowed to go faster than one with brakes?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Armada/patrol
        That's clearly a pathfinder

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I am Australian we don't have the Armada

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>pathfinder
          Enhance!

I am Australian we don't have the Armada

Armada is just burgerized patrol. Has drivetrain more suitable for highways and pulling things. Comes with a pain in the ass to service V8 instead of a diesel.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>nissan armada
      >tongue weight of only 850 lbs
      >probably using a class 3 hitch rated for 6k lbs
      >towing capacity of 9500lbs which is vehicle weight + trailer
      >towing a 15k lb camper
      >over gvwr by 11,500k lbs

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>15k
        2 axle, that's 7k tops
        They are made out of styrofoam anon

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any chance this doesn't do serious damage to the transmission?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> owner reads manual. Can tow up to 9200 lbs.
    > owner buys 8500 lbs camper.
    > owner thinks “I’m well below the limit “

Happens all too often.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i..isn't that how it works?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

GCWR, GVWR, GTW, GAWR, tongue weight, and tow capacity are different things/numbers
        also braked vs unbraked capacity

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

8500 lb camper before you filled it with a grill, propane tank or two, filled it with water, and filled the kitchen, and all the other shit people haul to the woods to make it bearable to sit in a wooded park with other RVs for a weekend.
        Also towing at max capicity, even if the vehicle is rated for it, is still a bad idea because what if you encounter a hill or other such obstacle?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is another reason why people buy trucks with 20-30k tow caps as it makes everything easy and much safer.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The US tow rating means the vehicle can tow it up a 10 mile long AZ uphill in 100F+ weather with the AC on max without dropping below 40mph. They're no where near the vehicle's limit at that weight on level ground, US tow ratings are wildly conservative, prob for the best though since the drivers are much less capable

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this american driver are very unskill and stupidity all of every single them

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>moron tells me his car can tow up to 2000kg unbraked
      >read the manual
      >2000kg total weight, with trailer brakes
      >tries to tow another car that weighs almost as much as his
      >OP image happens

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

looks like he needs some rear air bags, maybe some helper springs too

you don't see people doing this every day?
    you don't see mexican construction or landscape trucks with the rear riding on bump stops every day?
    are you perhaps a eurohomosexual?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Just buy a used car bro, its so much better than buying new

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Almost eveey day I get stuck behind these queers
    They never have their hazards on when they're going 25 under
    They'll hang out in the passing lane
    And when I want to pass them, everyone else goes to pass ME thinking I'm the slowpoke because trugg
    And whenever I CAN pass them, its ALWAYS at the foot of a hill so I can't gain any speed.
    My hatred of RV boomers who can't into towing knows no bounds.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why he needs such a big trailer
    is that his whole house

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>needs
      Why are you not subsistence farming and living in a nigloo? It's all you really need.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

living on less is a luxury can we cannot afford

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Jews talk old people into selling their homes to them and buying an RV to live in full time.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's a combination of luxury peasantry (living in a mobile home), travel (spending every penny of your inheritance on meaningless "experiences" away from their family), and selling Blackrock their home so they can turn the neighborhood into section 8 condos for Black folk and illegal mystery meats ("you'll own nothing and you'll be happy").

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>is that his whole house
      Americans generally don't like camping. Even overlanders are still RV boomers since they bring so much glamping equipment. Why do they even bother going outside if they're going to dump beer cans and listen to tractor rap all over the landscape like it's their lawn?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

> why he needs such a big trailer
      He’s American so he needs that for his 500lbs wife and 800lbs of cheeseburgers he needs to have with him at all times.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

more common camper homosexualry:
    >$80k diesel trugg
    >going 55 on the interstate to save fuel
    >bonus points for rubber band mud tires on giant rims, lift, tow mirrors, diesel performance stickers

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i feel attacked

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sometimes they do this to keep their egt's down, but campers arent heavy, i'd rather have a gasser and spin the piss out of it on hills than baby a 1200ft-lbs glass cannon

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*blocks your path*

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty sad to see some redneck towing all his [banks] worldly possessions just to try and flex on randoms.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>all his [banks] worldly possessions
        Funny thing even the bank doesn't want that shit. The resale on bank repo is dogshit.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They'll take it anyway to try and get you to pay up

t. Former repo man

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I really do love boomers.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I really do love boomers.
        Those estate sales are going to be insane in the next 20 years.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

trust me, boomers ruin everything they touch, your inheritance will be worthless

T.- does estate cleanup and tag sales

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah local farm auction also had a boomer estate up for sale. And man I wonder will my shit be trashed to that extent by the time I kick the bucket.
            They were also selling a lightly dented steel coffin on one of the lots, I'm not sure if the seller was in it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i got a "96 f150 xl" out of an estate and have been looking into it, so far:
            >cab and doors is '93
            >original sales paperwork matches '93 cab vin in glovebox
            >seat is a cloth xlt bench
            >rear axle is a 3.55 instead of the 3.08 from both vins
            >frame is immaculate, completely original paint, not missing a spot or scratched, matching '96 vin
            >gauge cluster has 178k
            >check engine light bulb missing, no codes

no clue what the frick happened or if it was stolen, title isn't rebuilt or salvage

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not pictured 300lb wife and two ill behaved step kids.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in a small town in between a major city and a popular cottage/camping area.
    Every friday in the summer I cannot travel northbound on any highway system because they're clogged to shit by these morons. Sunday southbound is the same.
    Seeing trailers and RVs just fills me with rage now.
    These same yuppie and jeet fricks shit up all the lakes with jet skis 4 months of the year.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Yeah bud your SUV can tow this bad mama jama, the trailer is a whole 1000lbs under your tow limit!
    >Now just sign here and we'll get you in that new trailer just intime for vacation with your family!

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>You don't need a truck to town a diesel golf is enough

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's rite, golem

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>takes 20 seconds to get to highway speed
        >has to crawl uphill in 1st
        the euroids are awake and posting their slave transport again

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

IDK anon, my truck has 150whp, similar to golf GTD. It's probably fine on power. just you know
          >unibody
          >fwd
          >2l micro engine with upper cylinder temps hotter than a $2 pistol
          >troony not made to tow

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *