its up

its up

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i hate that c**t so much its unreal
    who the frick wants to listen to his nasally voice?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

he's autistic but not in a way that's entertaining to watch
      I don't care about his particular hangups
      I do not relate to him at all

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

can't wait to see reddit seethe over the score

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

redditors already here

i hate that c**t so much its unreal
      who the frick wants to listen to his nasally voice?

he's autistic but not in a way that's entertaining to watch
      I don't care about his particular hangups
      I do not relate to him at all

Not giving this söyboy a view.

who cares

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>disliking a swindling grifter is Reddit now
        Kys

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Bubububutttt he bought twatter and it made da libzzz mad he is the right winger orange man now... what... he is lobbying for the raising of Cafe standards that would ban 99% of cars on the road!?!?!?! But Mars free speech X 5,000 pound sedans 0-60 FSD!!!! He was so smart and in iron man 2!!!!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I personally don't have anything against Elon except his fantasy world that includes EVs.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that's enough for me to have everything against him. He wants to make it so I can never buy another V8 sportscar. He's a homosexual who's dream it is to ruin my hobby and my fun and my way of life. He can die in a ditch. Frick em'

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

based. most of these moronic apes don't know that he is trying to ban everything that isn't electric by ~~*cafe*~~ standards

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Doug has got redditor written all over him. The frick are you talking about?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can't wait for reddit to die

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not giving this söyboy a view.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

who cares

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why did I get banned when I posted the model 3 review from him?
    and the reason was fricking trolling

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tesla bad.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and it was a global fricking ban
        absolute bullshit

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ohhh my god! Another cyber truck review! This isn't stale at all

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Look it's not his fault okay? He HAD to wait until a scalper was ready to sell one on his website for double msrp. There's no way he possibly could have done the review before the auction was live. Don't you care about his traffic?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Have you ever been on Cars and Bids? He writes a little paragraph on every car that's auctioned and it's the most cringe shit ever. Here's the one for the Cybertruck.
        >Here it finally is: the first Tesla Cybertruck on Cars & Bids! Many of us (myself included) have been eagerly awaiting its launch since the first concept came out almost 5 years ago, and I'm thrilled to see it hit the market at last. This particular Cybertruck is a limited-edition Foundation Series model reserved for early customers – and it boasts a long list of cool factory equipment including a stainless steel exoskeleton, 4-wheel steering, Full Self-Driving Capability, AND a dual-motor all-wheel drive powertrain good for 600-horsepower. Plus, this Cybertruck is unmodified and basically brand new with under 100 miles on the odometer – so here's your chance to skip the long wait and be among the first to own a modern-day cultural icon.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah I believe he'd write like that
          >typos
          >cliches
          >run-on sentence
          Keep up the good work, Doug, keep telling yourself that if you can read, you know how to write

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah I believe he'd write like that
          >typos
          >cliches
          >run-on sentence
          Keep up the good work, Doug, keep telling yourself that if you can read, you know how to write

>doug writes a paragraph for every car on his site. this totally couldn't be written by someone else at c&b
          the iq of this board

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Doug started out as a shitty writer and I have no doubt that his ego doesn't allow him to delegate writing to an actual professional

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The paragraph is literally called "Doug's take" so yes, either he's the one writing them or at the very least he has a say in what gets written. In some cases he even remarks "yeah I had one of these" or something similar.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The paragraph is literally called "Doug's take"
            >what is a ghostwriter
            the iq of this board

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Congrats on bumping a page 11 thread.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thanks, you too

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I FRICKING LOVE SCIENCE

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like Doug. Actually talks about the car without being an autist. No top gear monolouging. It's comfy.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only video I've ever seen from this yid was when he drove an R32 to a Nissan dealership and expected the techs dealing with Rogues all day to suck his balls dry.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like everyone loves the new steering. Haven't seen a single person yet who didn't say they at least liked it.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

one of the few channels i explicitly put on a blacklist so youtube won't show his videos to me

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How do you blacklist a channel?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't like his modern car reviews because half of the video is him playing with the tablet screen

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw one of these in person a couple days ago.
    It looks like what an 8 year old would think a futuristic pickup would look like.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't care moron

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>truck
    It looks like a previa with autism

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lmao, imagine filling this piece of shit full of mulch and ruining it

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The interior looks to have lower quality than even Nissan, and the exterior not as good fit and finish as BMW's crossovers. What a fricking waste and overhyped shit.

Just shows you Musk only has to advertise to low t cucks and he'll make zillions.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>israelite dejewo
    tell me when whistlindiesel gets his hands on one

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *