ITT cars that make?

ITT cars that make DA irrationally asshurt.

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why would >>>DA be ass hurt about this? It has spurred the EV revolution, and in a decade there will be plenty of countries that have banned non-EVs.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that's precisely why DA is asshurt about it. they're in denial of there ever being an EV revolution and are banking on toyota to save ICE with hydrogen shit.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

if anything i want more people driving these so that when they inevitably get assblasted about me zipper merging in front of them, their auto braking just lets me in anyway

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

if ICE is banned, you'll be force to drive one yourself anyway.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>if ICE is banned
            The only ICE that will be banned is Immigrations Customs Enforcement

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Most luxury cars have that, anon.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I like Teslas, especially the performance variants. I dislike the owners, but obnoxious virtue signallers easily part with their money so they fund the growth of said machines. With that said, now that EVs have more competition in the segment, said rich subhumans are moving onto other brands. Tesla is slowly going the way of the Prius where it's just driven by regular people who calculate TCO and budget for the future.

The instant acceleration is addicting, no doubt.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ugly, Soulless, Gay (post 1996)
    In that order.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Any Subaru.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. I love mine (except for the mediocre shifter) and the look has grown on me.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what's wrong with rx7?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it has an LS in it. this triggers DA.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i wasnt paying attention
        yes i am triggered

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have seen one (1) single Honda NSX of any generation on the road in my entire life.
    It was a black first gen with popup headlights and it looked really cool.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I have seen one (1) single Honda NSX of any generation on the road in my entire life.
      I've seen six 1st generation NSXes, all on military bases, mostly Air Force since they kick out their E-4s and force them to live off post with BAH+BAS. There are indeed DAtists who save up their paychecks only for the car, and they only have their one dream car. The only Hellcats and the vast majority of GT-Rs were also found on military bases as well.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

NuSX would have been cool if it came out before the Porsche 918 and was faster than a $40,000 pushrod Corvette on leaf springs, but neither of those things were true.
    V8 Miatas are cool.
    People hate fullsize truck owners, not fullsize trucks.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the old NSX wasn't faster than pushrods or leaf springs either, yet people aren't butthurt about it.

that's a V8 Rx7.

People definitely hate fullsize trucks themselves. no matter what kind of owner you have, a fullsize truck triggers DA.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Old and new NSX are both meme cars. The difference is the old one will age well and the new one will not.
        >no matter what kind of owner you have, a fullsize truck triggers DA
        maybe yur/o/peons

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The difference is the old one will age well and the new one will not.
          the one that doesn't trigger you will age well, while the one that does will not.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NuSX will age well because it was the only supercar that was unexceptional in literally every way, which makes it exceptional.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

true, you can't count the old NSX, since it wasn't even a super car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It could have been but the Japanese are a humble people.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

except they gave it more power in its racing variant and it was still mediocre. good thing they used an Ultima as a benchmark for performance otherwise the F1 wouldn't have been the race winner it was.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>a kit car for DAtists is faster than a production car for normies
            Holy crap.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the old NSX wasn't faster than pushrods or leaf springs either, yet people aren't butthurt about it.

that's a V8 Rx7.

People definitely hate fullsize trucks themselves. no matter what kind of owner you have, a fullsize truck triggers DA.

i'd wager some people hate them because a lot of the modern trucks are as far removed from their workhorse predecessors as soccer mom SUV's from a land cruiser

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>a lot of the modern trucks are as far removed from their workhorse predecessors as soccer mom SUV's from a land cruiser
        Pickup trucks are the new minivan, and the same annoying college hoe to annoying soccer mom demographic are ruining them. Just hope they don't run the hedonistic treadmill to 3/4 and 1 ton truggs.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>lot of the modern trucks are as far removed from their workhorse predecessors
        not really. people still use them for the same work. if not, then what are farmers using now? new trucks. just like they used old ones. nothing has really changed. other than that one guy known as NotJustBikes making a video and triggering the /n/iggers.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
  7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How dare someone have fun in a car that doesn't win benchraces going purely off numbers on paper

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nobody hates these, their owners are just fun to trigger when you remind them that a camaro handles better.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Solid bait, I almost replied

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Camaro owners who have also owned miatas said they handle better. the fact that you're denying reality proves my point.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I've driven many examples of both and find Miatas to handle better. Wow, it's almost like handling is nebulous and subjective.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you must like floppy shit chassis and instability at speed. i personally consider that inferior handling. there's a reason why the Miata loses to rental spec camaros on all season tires.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

see

https://i.imgur.com/dTpamoz.jpg

How dare someone have fun in a car that doesn't win benchraces going purely off numbers on paper

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

see

nobody hates these, their owners are just fun to trigger when you remind them that a camaro handles better.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>what is sensation of speed
            I'm talking about having fun, not winning races. Sorry this is such an impossible concept for people with little seat time to grasp.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you were clearly talking about handling when i triggered you by reminding you a camaro handles better. its okay if you have more fun with worse handling cars. id enjoy a crown vic more than any mazda.

not sure why you got butthurt in the beginning if you were just going to come back with "muh feelz".

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You brought up handling first, ackshually

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

that's what i just said... are you moronic, too?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>come back with muh feelz
            You might not have noticed, but I specifically was not benchracing in my first post

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yea, you were making up a victim complex and i told you no one cares, they're just making fun of your car for handling worse than a camaro.

Then you got triggered and it stops being about muh feelz.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>making up
            Not really when it's impossible to post about enjoying them without being bombarded by morons like you that completely miss the point of lightweight sports cars, as evidenced by this exact conversation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>>wah! people are bullying me by reminding me there are better handling cars!
            >the point of lightweight sports cars isn't handling! but i get triggered when this is mentioned anyway!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The point of lightweight sports cars isn't benchracing, dipshit. Let me guess, you're going to "prove" it doesn't handle as well as a Camaro by posting some laptimes. No shit a car that is set up to feel good to drive isn't going to set better laptimes than something that is designed to look good on paper. Again:
            >wah! Someone is enjoying a car that doesn't look good on paper!
            Why does this anally devastate you?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Good thing i said the camaro handles better, not that its simply faster.
            >let me guess, you're going to prove the camaro handles better by using these things called corners? hah! everyone knows that as long as you FEEL your crown vic handles better, than it does. that GTR is just made to look good on paper! it doesn't match my crown vic in the fun department
            that's okay, bro. no one says you aren't allowed to have your feels. you just get extremely defensive that something else handles better.
            >but things that require superior handling is just benchracing!
            okay, the miata isn't built to actually be good, its more built to feel good. i get it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Good thing i said the camaro handles better, not that its simply faster.
            Prove it without posting muh laptimes. Its porcine weight and inferior suspension package are certainly not advantages.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>proceeds to list things off a spec sheet like weight and suspension
            >these things don't actually make the miata corner better, but mentioning corners isn't allowed because the miata can't compete there
            sounds like the miata is designed to look good on paper, while the camaro actually handles better.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>nooooooooo you can't just mention things that negatively affect handling, that makes my favorite car look bad! :~~*~~*

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>mention things that negatively affect handling
            like not being able to beat a rental car on all seasons around corners KEK

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no argument except to benchrace
            I accept your capitulation

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>no argument except to benchrace
            i.e "my car can't actually handle better, but it looks better on a spec sheet" maita

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then prove it. Right now all you have is expecting me to take "lol my favorite car handles better than your favorite car" as gospel.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>then prove it
            >btw that evidence doesn't count because i don't like it
            lol

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Any Subaru.

https://i.imgur.com/hyoLliL.jpg

This. I love mine (except for the mediocre shifter) and the look has grown on me.

DA is simply moronic and doesn't like good cars.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *