ITT: NPC behaviour

“Ah, 120 degree asphalt air mixed with diesel gas, feels so great!”

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Also, the reason your dad used to do this was because he was smoking and didnt want to stink up the car
    You brainlessly cargo culting him without a ciggie just makes you look like a clown

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At least they have a positive relationship with their biological father unlike you.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Also, you could do that naturally with the lower window line on older vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>windows fully down in nice weather
      >windows cracked in the rain
      >smoker curtains installed
      >don't even smoke
      and what are you going to do about it you little shit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>smoker curtains
        I haven't heard them called that before but I plan on installing some of those rain deflectors on my truck so I can crack the window for fresh air without the rain and windshield wiper juice flying inside.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Enjoy your halved MPGs from the bad aero

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Window deflectors help with aero you mupp.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>windshield wiper juice flying inside.
          I wouldn't mind them for that alone, shit's annoying af.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

modern car manufactures are hostile to windows down enjoyers
        >doorline above armpit
        >wind buffeting

>smoker curtains
        seems like these are popular on jdm imports - i only see them in the usa on boomer/minority owned 1/2 ton pickups usually complimenting their stick on 'chrome' accents

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>windshield wiper juice flying inside.
          I wouldn't mind them for that alone, shit's annoying af.

>smoker curtains
          I haven't heard them called that before but I plan on installing some of those rain deflectors on my truck so I can crack the window for fresh air without the rain and windshield wiper juice flying inside.

honestly they're fricking great for wind buffeting, and letting you get some fresh air in the rain. I've found they're only somewhat effective at keeping washer fluid out, but it's certainly better than without

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZohmETW.jpeg

Shut up homosexual. I'm always rolling all my windows down.
      and in the winter I still do it and I crank the heat.
      stay mad, homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZohmETW.jpeg

At lower speeds, depending on the car too, it's more efficient to have the windows open than use AC when it comes to staying cool in hot weather. Also your complaint about diesel gas and asphalt is a skill issue.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ladies is it an ick to have your arm out the window while you drive????
      no but seriously, have a nice day soon OP this is the gayest shit to b***h about.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, it’s anti-ick (it reminds them of their deadbeat drugdealer ex)

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>cargo culting
      what?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Windows down is kino tier. Nothing beats a nice cool or hot day, windows down, cruising around and enjoying the sound of your car.

>11/10 feel is that 1-2AM drive in winter, fresh untouched first snow on the ground, windows down, heater on, dad rock playing, hoonin' your truck around in the fresh powder before npc's and sand trucks ruin it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

silence nigel

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just don't look at his arm then. Its easy.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At least they have a positive relationship with their biological father unlike you.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

selfies go to /soc/

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

WTf? is that real?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Is that your family photo

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Threads like this are why crack should be illegal

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it is illegal tho

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And it will stay that way.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

people really getting mad about someone having their arm out the window. get your t levels checked bro

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do it when it's hot because my shitbox has no ac, so frick you, Black folk

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Real npc behavior is spending your whole life looking for random reasons to hate other people because it's your only source of self-worth.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not owning a pickup

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's one of the Camero gays coping over his high belt line tiny windows.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP losing his marbles over someone having their arm out of the window. Let that sink in.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

moron, you can't even hang your arm out in a real NPC vehicle because the modern safety features raised the beltline so much that it's up to your neck. Makes you look like a seething manlet having to rely on your AC to not melt.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Owning a pickup

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>yea I don't like the sun
    >and vitamin D? please

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not putting a windshield sunshade up on hot sunny days

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Using public transport is peak NPC

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based Alaskans hiking in bumfrick nowhere

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Those areas mostly don't have roads outside of the towns if even, and are like 99% natives.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It’s probably natives walking to the mailbox for their welfare checks

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Europoors BTFO

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry I'm not a fat fricking moron pissing myself at the thought of Black folk jumping in my windows.
    Riding with the windows down gives people a much more realistic sense of speed, as well as increasing your ability to hear things on the road like horns or people or accidents happening.

I seriously think AC is the worst thing to happen to car saftey because people sit inside wall locked off from the road and either miss shit, get aggro, or both

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not being able to live without AC is peak NPC

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>windows down
    >ac full blast
    >skynrd on the aux
    Your judgment means nothing to me because I literally do not care

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

down
      >>ac full blast
      I do this a lot. Feels great

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/h8kJTcv.jpeg

>windows down
        >ac full blast
        >skynrd on the aux
        Your judgment means nothing to me because I literally do not care

Obama hates you guys. Should I do this, my ac is actually too cold so maybe this would make it a nice homeostasis

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The #1 source of exposure to microplastics by FAR is dust from car tires so you're getting a full dose of that as well.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I keep the windows down at all times because it doesn't slow the car like the AC auxiliary brake system does.

Doesn't matter, the microplastics are already in your balls, just enjoy the breeze.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate when people get in my car they always tell me “Anon dont turn on the ac, just pull down the windows!”
    Motherfricker it’s my car.
    Of course if it’s a road trip, then everyone is up in arms because they are paying for the fuel

I fricking hate npc homosexuals that think ac runs on gold. Oh no the roadtrip cost 2,5 extra liters of fuel if we werent drenched in our sweat, getting pink eye from the wind, thank god you didnt have to pay 1/5 of a price of a big mac

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

AC use should be barely noticeable to the point that it doesnt really matter.

I use the AC for my full 18 mile/30km drive home and get better mpg than during the cold/comfortable months when having my windows down.
      Near and beyond the speed where air drag is reaching the critical point it uses less fuel to have windows up and AC on.
      In imperial that's around 45mph i think thats in the range of 65-70kph

Unless a car is absolutely ancient, or is a hybrid or EV with an electric powered AC, using it should be nearly impossible to tell the fuel use difference without proper controlled testing.

• 3 weeks ago
        civil engineering stud

Just saw your post, my bad for repeating the point

• 3 weeks ago
      civil engineering stud

In most cars once you're over 65km/h (about 40mph) rolling down the windows wastes more fuel from the extra drag than turning the A/C on.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm sorry that you're fat, man

In most cars once you're over 65km/h (about 40mph) rolling down the windows wastes more fuel from the extra drag than turning the A/C on.

Not the point

I usually keep the windows up if I’m on a highway or in traffic cause I hate exhaust smell. But if I’m on a country road alone then of course I put the windows down.

Bro I was just out in Amish country, and while I'm autistic and enjoy it, it was just an entire county that smelled like actual cowshit in my cabin.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>not the point
        What is the point, that you're such a moron you put 10 euros over the comfort of 4 people who are trying to enjoy themselves or that you can't understand AC on is more efficient than windows down when travelling at across country speed?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm not an autistic human and have the capacity to enjoy the little things. The smell of cowshit, or a recently splattered skunk makes me feel something inside my heart. I feel the speed I am going, if someone drives up next to me, they might give me a thumbs up and tell me they like my car, they might flip me off and send me into a rafe that sends me into a fun little autopilot brain for a few minutes. Whatever happens it's all really exciting and a reason to live.
          Enjoy driving your appliance that might as well be a fridge or something, cuck

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Enjoy driving your appliance
            You too, anon.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What fricking gets me is when it's a nice day out, and it's not a high traffic smoggy area, still 95% of people have their windows rolled up. This is the biggest proof of a simulation I've seen. You can listen to their engines at idle, none of them even have their A/C or fan going. They're just cooking in there, or the sim doesn't want to have to resonate a detailed person in that vehicle. It would be moronic to constantly run your A/C anyway, everyone would have respiratory problems. Look around you when the air out is perfect, no windows down...

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My man, most cars made after 1989 have automatic ac

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yea "automatic ac" as in the a/c turns itself on if you select defrost.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Your car is like a fridge, getting it cold takes a lot of energy but keeping it cold requires very little energy

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>“Ah, 120 degree asphalt air mixed with diesel gas, feels so great!”
    Pussy. Next thing you'll be complaining about is the smell of freshly fired gunpowder/

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I guess I'm the outlier in thinking driving with your windows up on a nice day is weird bubble boy behavior.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I must quickly get from one climate controlled environment to the next!

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

haha I do that

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I keep the window down so I can give people the finger easier.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I usually keep the windows up if I’m on a highway or in traffic cause I hate exhaust smell. But if I’m on a country road alone then of course I put the windows down.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

putting your arm out is the universal signal for frick you go around i'm gonna croooze

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>love driving with the windows down
    >hate getting all the extra pollen and dust in my car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

clean your car afterwards? this isn't rocket science.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

are you being moronic on purpose? he's saying it sucks due to the consequences, but loves doing it regardless. dealing with the consequences doesn't absolve them of happening you moron.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't know about you but I just farted, that's why my window is open. Also my arm is bigger than yours is that why it made you sperg to see it hanging out the window?

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The worst npc behaviour are the random brakers

I never got why they were doing it, even if I werent tailgating them, whatever happens, just randomly hitting their brakes constantly
    Then I realized, they slammed on their brakes when they went over the speed limit even 1 km/h. Literally npc robots

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the worst is when youre going downhill, next light is gonna be green and youre ready to just take the free momentum. then the person in front of you starts braking because theyve gone a bit over the limit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why do they do it? Fear of cops? Mommy issues? Autism?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I think most people aren't sure how the car actually drives and think it shuts off without pressing the gas, honestly. For whatever reason they treat it like an on and off switch

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>NPC behaviour
    left lane hoggers

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want to hear my turbo go SWIIIISH and I also smoke while driving while you have to keep your window closed for aerodynamics otherwise you won't make it to the nearest Tesla charger

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The real NPC behavior is having it down at highway speeds. Since if it's so loud you can't even hear yourself think, only NPCs would do it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>inner thoughts drowned out by the sound of some wind
      who's the NPC here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Blows past you doing 95 in a 55 blaring Don Henley with all the windows down and the fan on full in my 25 year old shitbox having a great time
      Nothing personnel kid

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I cant go anywhere without constant air conditioning.

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What till homosexual OP finds out about sliding rear windows on trucks. With the windows down, the air comes from the REAR of the truck.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah you probably hang your head out that window you stupid homosexual
      I hang my arm out the window to show off my arm hair and my cool tattoo

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Even better if you have the cab windows down, the sun roof open and the rear window open. So much airflow.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My first driving lesson had me hanging my arm out of the window within about ten minutes.
    Manual cars are easy peasy if you can motorcycle.
    IIRC pic is close enough.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>windows down, volume at max blasting whatever insane bullshit comes up on my playlist, not giving a shit what the guy next to me at the stoplight thinks about me
    Feels good man, OP has terminal gay syndrome

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

pretty sure it's the npcs that are obsessed with what other people are doing... do your own thing op - or just let everyone live in your head rent free - whatever

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yup, basically this
      Have some reddit gold kind stranger

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

last week, I saw a black teenager driving an f-150 on the highway with his left foot out the window

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *