ITT: We pretend to be EV tards. >bro it doesnt matter that EV adoption is low look at the MARKET CAP. What?

ITT: We pretend to be EV tards
>bro it doesnt matter that EV adoption is low look at the MARKET CAP. What? No Tesla isnt overvalued, they are going to $4000 per share EOY

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm a gay troony

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think there's a single factor in the automotive industry that has made people as insanely mad as battery powered cars.
    Like, good Lord, I've never seen something infuriate you people so much. Do you even know what you're mad at anymore? Or are you just mad?
    Explain to me your precise problems with battery powered cars in principle, stuff that you realistically don't think will ever get better or will prevent them from ever being superior to gas. Imo the most realistic problem that likely won't be solved is charging speed, I don't think you're ever going to get 500 miles in 5 minutes like you can with gas or diesel.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

we wallstreet now? show us your auto stock portfolio. Let’s see’em, How many shares of Ford and GM, c’mon even foreign stocks are fine

Seething ev trannies

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why don't you like EVs?
        Let's see if you can answer without saying woke, troony, cuck, etc

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Because they're gay

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Low range.
          Dumbass.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If solid state batteries became normal and the range was 600 miles, would you suddenly like them?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's still the problem of spontaneous detonation that BTFOs entire ships

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh cool so you don't know anything about the topic you're confident enough to post about online
            Solid state batteries don't have the thermal runaway problem

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lithium 18650s are very solid and very explosive. It'd be very dumb to call a variant the same name. Call it by it's chemistry maybe?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If electric cars could recharge in 10 minutes or less, and had equivalent range to gas cars, and charging stations were as numerous as gas stations, then I would suddenly like them. As it stands, getting an electric car would mean I'd have to waste multiple hours each week transporting the thing to a charging station and waiting for it to charge. It would be a nightmare.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Public charging stations don't need to be as numerous as gas stations because people aren't 100% dependent on them like they are with gas.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't have a garage, so I would be. Most people under 35 do not own a home.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's a housing problem, not an EV or infrastructure problem. Installing 240 volt service for every tenant is *far* cheaper (by hundreds of thousands of dollars) than building out a single public DC fast charging site. Tenants will take their business elsewhere if landlords don't offer EV charging.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How much do they pay you to shill here?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wtf are you talking about? Your statement doesn't even make sense on the face of it. Who would pay me? EV companies? They don't care where people get their electricity from. Think before you post next time.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Definitely a shill

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you're saying you just act like a moronic homosexual for free?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are such a black Black person
            Literally gorilla tier vantablack Black person

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

expensive to repair
          low range that gets worse depending on the weather
          batteries degrade over time
          oops you didnt use carwash mode! warranty voided
          range anxiety
          need to pay a subscription to be able to tow the damn thing without destroying it

I could go on, I am sure you will try to nitpick these points but you will be wasting your breath because I will never own a gay ass electric car

the only time owning an EV would not be moronic is if you are doing a short 6 month lease in a city or something. Even then you are getting a second rate experience but you MAY save a few dozen dollars, but thats it.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

because woke, troony, cu-
          dangit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

c’mon op it ain’t hard just show us your port, you started it

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

we wallstreet now? show us your auto stock portfolio. Let’s see’em, How many shares of Ford and GM, c’mon even foreign stocks are fine

I drive a Model 3 but anyone who day trades is actually moronic. You're better off gambling.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You day trade cum with your gay boyfriend

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

got em

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Last bull run i was "day trading" crypto, if you can call it that, and would tap out after making my 1000USD a day and go to my regular job.
            This is not hard to do, when the conditions are right.
            People fail as they try to get fancy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sure kid

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's hurts their feelings. There's your answer. That's the vast majority of EV hate.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>we wallstreet now? show us your auto stock portfolio.
      100% $TSLA bro. We are going to $48,000,000 per share

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

With Robotaxis and Optimus coming out this August, it's financially insane to buy anything other than Tesla shares.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

with the fact you can have your Tesla make uber deliveries for you while you are at work demonstrates that owning anything else than a tesla is financial suicide

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>you didnt put your car in car was mode before washing it?
    >yeah you deserve to lose your warranty bud

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Tesla isnt a car company its an AI SOFTWARE company
    >what you didnt buy the tow mode subscription? better luck next time bozo, enjoy your dead car

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Low on juice in Cybertruck, stop to recharge
    >No funds to recharge
    >Cybertruck detects this, sells itself back to Tesla so I can recharge it
    >Autopilots itself back to Tesla HQ as soon as I detach the charging cable
    >They won't give me my children back
    Great truck though

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Great truck though
      kek truly nailed the essence of Tesla tards with that one

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just put a green wrap on my cyber truck, it looks great!

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I miss when EVs had soul.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i miss not being a directionbrained moron that hates things because the libtards use them

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>its only troony hate! thats why people dont like EVs
        the tech isnt there moron, they lose to a $5000 used ICE beater every time. you shill because your TSLA bags are getting heavy

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>im poor

starting to make sense

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what is cost benefit analysis
    I guess when you have no benefits to speak of, you resort to being a moron to pump your bags

hey moron TSLA is going bankrupt, your bags are getting heavier and heavier

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The brakes on my CyberBeast stopped working 30 minutes after leaving the dealership and nearly got my family killed.
    Still the best truck I've ever owned.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

@elonmusk pls give another CyberTruck this one broke

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>just don't drive it in rain man, pull over and put it in car was mode

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't afford gas with current prices? Buy an EV, they're excellent cars for poor people.
    What, can't afford an EV? Lmao stop being broke you fricking poorgay

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Volts are under $10k. Leafs are like $5k.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>buy gm garbage or a shitty nigsan
        This is a joke, right?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Claims people can't afford EVs
          >Someone refutes it directly with examples of affordable EVs
          >Proceeds to move the goalposts

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it only takes an hour to get a 20% charge and thats more than enough range for me, plus there are always plenty of truckers dicks to suck while i wait.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well Tesla let me know their warranty does not cover coolant leaks, going to be an extra $30K or so to get this beast on the road but Tesla assures me that can get it in the shop on the end of the year.

edit: Lots of negativity about Tesla in the comments. Let me make it clear this is not a FUD post, this is still the best vehicle I have ever owned and I understand I am lucky to be one of the first million owners.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mine got stuck in a swamp.
      A bit disappointed, but it's a fantastic vehicle with new tech that is light years ahead of other manufacturers, so I won't be discouraged by a few teething issues.
      Can't wait for FSD.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tesla lives rent free in chuds and leftychuds heads rent free.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Boy I sure do hate coming out to a fully charged vehicle every day. I also hate how cheap it is to run and how smooth and refined the powertrain is.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i am a gay homosexual who thinks im saving the planet

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>thinks
      https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S135223102200557X

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lmao lithium mining

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The vast majority of scientists agree that BEV production is cleaner than mining, refining and burning fossil fuels.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The vast majority of scientists agree that the covid vax is safe and effective lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I sure would listen to a guy named Bob who wears a wife beater and drinks beer from a can while picking his belly button. I'm sure he knows the real truth, not these silly scientists.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bob sounds like a riot, and fun to be around. You sound like a friendless homosexual who uses words like "problematic" and pays for netflix goyslop.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are all of your thoughts and opinions based on what other people say? So you not think for yourself?

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i don't mind spending 45 minutes to charge my vehicle every 200 miles, it gives me a chance to stretch my legs and talk to other EV owners

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just tested positive for aids

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just took the new cybertrukk to drop off my wife at her boyfriend's house for the weekend. He laughed and called it gay.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have to refill my PREP prescription weekly on account of all the dirty wieners I suck on a daily basis.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *