I've come to the realization that muscle cars/pony cars really are pussy magnets.

I've come to the realization that muscle cars/pony cars really are pussy magnets. I bought a Mustang a few months ago and now have women sending me unsolicited nudes and booty calls on the regular. Women are friendlier out on public. Never happened in the 6 years that I drove a Corolla. I had a Camaro years ago, and got laid much more often back then as well.

Can anyone relate to this, or have any counter-examples that refute that muscle cars are legitimate pussy magnets?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

mandatory

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah I have pulled 4x the women since I've owned a miata

Convertibles work

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they're not women if they have dicks just so you know

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'll bite. What kind of women are turned on by a Miata?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Short ones
        That's the only common thread I can see

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Art hoe chicks that think it's "cute." Miata only works on girls if you aren't an scrawny effeminate gay yourself.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

fake and gay

show proof

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have no incentive to lie on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum. And I not moronic enough to risk being doxxed to appease some bus rider.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I have no incentive to lie on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum
        Of course you do, moron

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

He does ?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks people get doxxed by posting someone else's ass crack out of 8 billion of them worldwide
        fake and gay, but now also stupid

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>dur what is exif data

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Exif gets scrubbed from all images uploaded to DA. Not only are you stupid, fake and gay, but you’re also a newbie. Bad wienertail

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post car, if you even have one

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>tries to convince us to splurge on a mustang
        >I have no reason to lie
        Well played Mr. Ford

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>fake and gay

https://i.imgur.com/mXVjiUs.jpg

I've come to the realization that muscle cars/pony cars really are pussy magnets. I bought a Mustang a few months ago and now have women sending me unsolicited nudes and booty calls on the regular. Women are friendlier out on public. Never happened in the 6 years that I drove a Corolla. I had a Camaro years ago, and got laid much more often back then as well.

Can anyone relate to this, or have any counter-examples that refute that muscle cars are legitimate pussy magnets?

>Never happened in the 6 years that I drove a Corolla
      Econoboxes decrease testosterone levels. Driving a muscle car/pony car increases testosterone and just hearing a sports cars alone increases testosterone levels in BOTH men and women. Meaning women get hornier.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

So when women hear the Mustang, they get increased testosterone

So you like trannies huh?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>tard take
          Women have testosterone. However, its a MUCH smaller level than what is present in men. When a women is sexually aroused, she has a high spike (for a woman) in testosterone. Read a book.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

A transient spike in testosterone is completely useless unless you're planning on pulling over and fricking in your car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>A transient spike in testosterone is completely useless unless you're planning on pulling over and fricking in your car.
            I've seen enough 1980's movies to know this isn't completely out of the realm of possibility.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Telling someone to read a book in a thread about getting pussy in a muscle car
            Like telling an Indian he should shit in a toilet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>actually trying to teach anything to a "muh trannies" cuck
            Mate you're a genuine bleeding heart.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>they get increased testosterone
          >He wouldn't like a high libido muscular cis woman

>tard take
          Women have testosterone. However, its a MUCH smaller level than what is present in men. When a women is sexually aroused, she has a high spike (for a woman) in testosterone. Read a book.

Yup. Women have different ranges but then again so does every healthy individual to an extent. Without enough testosterone women get the same symptoms as men like fatigue and decreased libido.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>911 Carrera
        Porsche GODS can't stop winning.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks a 911 is a muscle/pony car
        Kek how moronic are you?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mustangs are pedestrian seeking missiles. Mopar are just idiot that run from the police until their luck runs out.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Look at that clean neighbor's driveway, then look at this moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Someone who doesn't care about others. Just a narcissist. Cars are ready to run, i.e. facing out.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

is that shelbygay's house

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Unironically there is some truth to this.

Was driving through Chico State (a major Cali party school) in a rented Mustang and a group of Greek Lyfe kids were about to cross the street. Some sorority sloot yells out "I like your Mustang, you have a big dick!" which made me lul

Girls don't know cars but they recognize "cool" shit they saw on MTV, and Mustangs and Jeeps are some of those.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>he doesn’t know when he’s being made fun of
      Lmao true incel moment. Bet you jerked off to that interaction nonstop for weeks

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't think they really know much beyond the physical appearance of the thing. I drove a 2023 Camry SE and some girl was checking it out.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They really don't. My homie had a Cobra SVT back in the day. Lots of complements from men, but it looks like a plain old Mustang to women/normies. Then he wrecked it and the insurance payout was shit, so he got a base model red V6 Mustang, slapped a racing stripe sticker on it, and blacked the lenses out with Walmart window tint. Women were on him like flies on shit because the car looked "cooler."

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Women don't know how much power your car has, but they respect that you're impulsive to a masculine point. I've found that women also like it when you wrench on your own car or do work outside. Its an inherently masculine thing, sort of like if a woman were good at cooking or good with kids.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Fords marketing department in damage control

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That's a lie men tell to justify buying what they're too weak to buy without an excuse. Women just care if a vehicle is new and they know it's expensive because their favorite rapper drives it for clout.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is it a convertible or coupe

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Women like interesting, bright colors.
    A gray mustang wouldn't do anything.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They like things that simultaneously *look* expensive and fast.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

More than expensive or fast, I believe it has to be "quirky."
        Display some sort of interesting personality.
        That is, if you're not trying to attract complete gold digging prostitutes.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gsy.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *