I've noticed a recent trend of libtard redditors seething at people parking how they want.

I've noticed a recent trend of libtard redditors seething at people parking how they want.

Do they not understand it's a free country and I can park however I want? Besides, I need to the clearance for how wide the door opens, plus I need to step a long way down to the ground and I could fall, damaging their vehicle. You'd think they'd appreciate that I care about their property (not that libtards believe in property rights).

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you're in an area that's around 50% white or below you'll never get a parking ticket so just do wtf you want. Cops are too busy chasing monkeys all day to sweat the small stuff.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I have my own private police officer right here

*racks slide on fully gucci'd out glock19*

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>carrying or owning a Glock in 2000+24
        Anon... I...

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Do they not understand it's a free country and I can park however I want?
    It's not if you park on my drive I'd have you towed, by parking on private land you accept the conditions therein.
    You're free not to park.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if you try to tow my baby i will literally kill you and the tow truck driver

do NOT touch MY truck

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

sure you will

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sorry it's my truck now bozo

• 1 month ago

This guy rus the flashlight exhaus mod
        >verification not required

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Kill their brethren over a bank-owned israelite-designed piece of lifestyle garbage
        That's how the lefties won homosexual.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's my favorite part about "muh freedom" posters.
      >it's a free country i can do what i want (:
      >yeah but if you're on private property then it's not free and the land owner has the freedom to do what they want also including telling you how to generate l behave while on their property and removing you from it if you don't cooperate
      >noooo i only like freedom when it applies to me. i don't want other people to have freedom if it means me not getting my way
      They're the same ones who always quote the only 3 amendments that they actually know and claim to love freedom of speech but then if you say something that they don't agree with then they tell you that you can't say that because it offends them or is against their religion

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If you go on someone else's property you are subject to rules they enforce. You think this is some huge gotcha? Are you fricking braindead?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you go on someone else's property you are subject to rules they enforce. You think this is some huge gotcha? Are you fricking braindead?

if car parks are open to the public then they are public roads

only after you give me express notice of trespass will i leave your property

until then, i will continue to park HOWEVER THE FRICK I WANT

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>if car parks are open to the public then they are public roads
          what the frick is a "car park"? do you mean parking lot? way to out yourself as a european larping as an american

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I figure you should be able to double park buuut you should be keyd by every person that goes past your car/truck if you do it to let you know how much of a dickass you are.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

based trucktards parking where they want and making homosexuals seethe. Got to hell you liberal dicksuckers

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You sound like the kind of guy who ugly cries when whistlin diesel shreds a carolina squat and sells it in jars

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

whistilin diesel is the definition of a white Black person who wrecks perfectly good cars so it’s good to know your opinion is absolute trash

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Point proven lets fricking go, you know I had to do it to ya

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've seen more sports cars parked in two spots than anything else. Usually at a 45 degree angle though.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>it's a free country and I can ... however I want
    This is exactly what's wrong with society in everything from clothes to interactions with others to parking. People used to be shamed at being too far outside the norm and that doesn't happens now. And before you get all up in arms about how this doesn't work, consider Japan.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Parking lots are private property. IF I want to take up two spots its none of your business, you are not parking enforcement for whatever private company owns the lot. People thinking they are law enforcement whenever they see something that slightly bothers them is the problem.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Two bombs wasn’t enough anon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>And before you get all up in arms about how this doesn't work, consider Japan.
      Consider Japan also has a high suicide rate.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Insufferable homosexuals kill themselves?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, the same kind of insufferable homosexuals that think they’re so special they’re allowed to take up two parking spots without getting their tires slashed

7. 4 weeks ago
    sage

>have HD truck with big mirrors
    >park perfectly in lines
    >normies b***h and complain about size of truck and/hit my truck with their pile of shit
    or
    >have HD truck with big mirrors
    >park centered in two spots so others have space on either side and don’t hit my shit
    >collective REEEEEEEEEEEEs heard all around
    What the frick do you homosexuals want

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

for you to drive a normal, reasonably sized vehicle instead of a pedestrian and cyclist murdering pollution machine

• 4 weeks ago
        sage

You and others like you should immediately have a nice day. It’ll be better for the environment

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

americans are the most narcissistic self-centred people alive

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *