Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick your bright ass headlights

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like mine. A lot. I miss my '99 CR-V and loved that shitbox but it rusted apart. I wanted something similar to that and it was this or the Rav-4 I was considering. I liked this one more.

Issues I've had:
      -Oil leak from I believe it was the timing case. Was covered under powertrain warranty, but supposedly this is pretty common for the 2020 model.
      -Bubbling chrome plating on the plastic front accent things under the grille. They did one under warranty (dealer b***hed and claimed it wouldn't be until I told them I was calling Mazda about it and suddenly they changed their tune) but the other side started bubbling after the bumper-to-bumper warranty. Fricking 'chrome' plastic parts why do manufacturers still insist on this?
      -A shitload of dashboard error lights one day when I started it up--engine, transmission, oil, fricking thing was lit up like a Christmas tree. No idea what caused that. Disconnected battery, waited, reconnected battery and cleared codes. Hasn't come happened since.

Why did they fudge the styling on the back side...

:^*~~*~~))

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

these are legitimately good fricking cars tbqh, busriders can go frick themselves

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Fricking 'chrome' plastic parts why do manufacturers still insist on this?
        The 43 year old pristine chromed plastic parts on my Subaru are laughing at you.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

eggshit incel car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

crybaby hater mentality. they're good cars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

they're "ok"

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

gj better than a sedan for sure and japanese for best reliability. I am getting rav4 soon

can't understand sedan incels that are not supercar, you are short and slow ad the same time like what's the point of sitting low if u are so slow? it only make sense if you are super car. it's like wanting to be loser at everything

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

RAV4 is nice but how much gay shit is in it? I.e. safety technology that drives for you? Service reminder on dash that says to visit the local israelite dealer for money extraction? An overly complex hybrid system that costs thousands to repair by the very same israelites because you need special software making it impossible to DIY?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

literally the most reliable car on the planet and you still complain about service?
        the auto driving shit no where near tesla level and it;s optional. and it's not even that good as you mention,
        literally cruise control for heavy traffic, do you really enjoy driving heavy traffic?
        and auto brakes in case some homosexual jump in front of your car and that moment u were looking at the mirror or on ur phone how is that bad? u can turn all of them off anyway

the hybrid saves you gas and super reliable, the gas savings will outpay tires, servicing and all other craps

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're moronic. The Toyota tax never pays for itself vs other reliable Japanese brands. Toyota fell off the reliability wagon over a decade ago anyway, their shit breaks often now. Hybrids also never pay themselves off, by the time you save $2,000 worth of fuel you need to buy a $2000-4000 new battery. They end up costing more, especially if something breaks which is twice as likely to happen with a hybrid. Toyota is now the dumb man/woman's choice of vehicle.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Like i am gonna listen to moron on 4c who never had more than 2 cars in his lifetime over scotty

Toyota Battery replacement nowdays is $2k which is the average-savings u get year from hybrid

Price keeps going down too and they last 10+ years, beside that rav4 hybrid already got 2.5 engine anyway also all problems u mentioned here like roof leak are non existent in rav4 that are made in japan over usa

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

name one supercar sedan moron

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Maserati quattroporte

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the quattroporgay is not a supercar

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>top speed 203mph
            >not a supercar
            200mph has been the standard for almost 40 years anon, that doesn't just chage because some moronic weeb contrarian on a mongolian basket weaving forum says so. Also, don't forget hypercars entered the lexicon since then as well.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There are more qualifications for a supercar other than top speed, and the quattro does not meet the other standards

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The Quattroporte, Rapide, and Panamera are all Supercar Sedans. Why are you coping about this anon?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because my dad works for Maserati and he said so.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, he works at Google. How do you think I got them to say the Quattroporte is a supercar?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/aMfMHy4.jpg

literally the most reliable car on the planet and you still complain about service?
      the auto driving shit no where near tesla level and it;s optional. and it's not even that good as you mention,
      literally cruise control for heavy traffic, do you really enjoy driving heavy traffic?
      and auto brakes in case some homosexual jump in front of your car and that moment u were looking at the mirror or on ur phone how is that bad? u can turn all of them off anyway

the hybrid saves you gas and super reliable, the gas savings will outpay tires, servicing and all other craps

me mum bought a rav4 like that one, hybrid too
      its a piece of shit, lacks so many features my 20 year old bmw has
      also fricking water started getting in the interior from the roofrails, soaking the headliner, thank god warranty covered it

whats this cuckbox shilling all of a sudden

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

BMW the car of the biggest incel to ever walk this planet? u still live with your mom too? maybe you shouldn't look down at your mom she is not as dumb as you to get BMW incel-mobile because she has to put food on the table. grow up.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

someones mad

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

enjoy taking corners under 30 unless you want to tip over
      also driving a car for primarily women

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

As if you're legally allowed to own a Rav4 in whatever third world shithole you're from

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what in the autistic stream of consciousness yapping shit is this even supposed to mean lmao

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ugly slow gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good job, you'll like almost everything out it. I've got 135k miles on my 2020 cx5 and it has been a great car... however it is so fricking slow. I'm sure the turbo fixes it somewhat

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ahem, everything *about* it

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *