Just bought me a whip. >NOOOO BUT THE CAR IS LE DAMAGED REDDIT WONT LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Just bought me a whip.
>NOOOO BUT THE CAR IS LE DAMAGED REDDIT WONT LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Also any kind of buffing out I can do for the door to maximize chances of getting a rebuilt title? If not I'm just printing out a fake temp tag and living like a kang

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You could buy a clean example for a similar price. You fricked up bad.

>the title is branded
      LOL.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I think its bait. The auction was likely a shill bidder that messed up, car will roll back through next week

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What do you think a fair price would've been? I'm neurotic and horribly suicidal and just honestly looking for something affordable to live in. Hard country to live in. I think the car is fine for the price. Both doors seem to open and shut.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So do you think my purchase was horrible? I know it'll be hard to fix but at least it should drive

It's Salvage. You can't drive it until you get a Rebuilt title. That means putting several thousand dollars more into it to fix it, then getting it inspected.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What do you mean "can't"? I know I'm the worst human ever for buying this but it says "runs and drives" so I'm assuming God isn't going to strike me down if I just drive it off.
            >NOOOO IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE ON YOU JUST TO FRICK WITH YOU BECAUSE YOURE POOR AND STUPID
            I don't care. Do whatever you want. I'm just trying to fricking survive in this hellhole country.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You can't register it or get plates with a salvage title.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So it physically won't drive then because the engine and transmission need registration and insurance to work properly. I love this country. Brilliant

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You can't register it or get plates with a salvage title.

How do you know that?
            It depends on the state.
            In my state the process to getting a rebuilt title is as follows
            >properly functioning exterior lamps and indicators with no cracked or overly fogged over lenses
            >properly adjusted headlamps or lamps must be able to be adjusted during inspection
            >properly functional abs if equipped, with above minimum life on pads/rotora/drums
            >operational handbrake
            >passing vehicle emissions test
            >vin verification

In no way does a damaged door prevent a rebuilt title from being issued here.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

OP here, it's absolutely not allowed in my state but what im saying is that's the least of my worries. I need somewhere to sleep. sure I can get thrown in prison for driving a vehicle like a homie but I'm willing to take that risk and prison is much cheaper than $100/night hotel rooms

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Except you don't need to buy a wildly overpriced fricked up vehicle, you fricking moron.

Is Craigslist an ok alternative to normie social media sites? I don't want to talk to used car salesmen. I just want an ok price

All sites are valid. It doesn't matter. All that matters is if the vehicle and price are good.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why would anyone try to live in an rx330?
            These minivans are bigger and cheaper. You just buy them from an old person and register them without having to visit state patrol and paying extra to fix stuff

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This I literally test drove one a month ago and it still drove really good despite clearly being neglected and the early phases of paint rust and chrome falling apart was starting.
        Wasn't the one but it wasn't a terrible shitbox in this market.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

So do you think my purchase was horrible? I know it'll be hard to fix but at least it should drive

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I drove one and made the decision to not purchase, I would hope that the motor you got has been well taken care of prior to that impact or you might be in for bad times.
            I saw basic everyday levels of neglect on the interior and was worried about how little the owner cared about what's under the hood. A car post impact is going to have a whole mess of problems to sort out most likely so good luck and hope that it's way more cosmetic than it looks.

• 1 month ago
      Supra80

It would be better just to replace the door completely. Given it's a 2010 and silver you could get it a salvage yard for a decent price.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why do nigs refer to cars as whips

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because it drives them and they owe all their money to it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They like to remember the days of slavery, hence the whip.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Every day i thank god im not a poorgay

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

poorgays can't drop 4k on a car

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Oh, damn that's a lot. My bad.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>current amount due:
    >$5403

With that front tire looking to be sitting at a bit of an angle and all that body damage on such a high mileage vehicle, I don't know...

Tire might just look like because they were moving the car around with a forklift. But that's still a lot of damage.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Either OP is bait, is black, or is extremely moronic

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So I should just kms then? I don't know what to tell you, this country is fricking hard. I don't care about cars whatsoever but I need one to not be suicide level quality of life. What the frick am I supposed to do? Fricking 2010 nissan versas are $10k still. I need a car with a reliable engine and transmission for cheap that has room I can put a matress in the back.
      >NOO YOURE TROLLING YOURE SO FRICKING STUPID JUST HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY FAMILY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
      Not everyone has these things. My life is fricked up, badly. I need a safe, reliable vehicle to sleep in

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I need a safe, reliable vehicle to sleep in
        >buys a totalled shitheap from an auction
        You are bait

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You can't rule out the possibility of him being moronic or black yet

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You can't rule out the possibility of him being moronic or black yet

So how much pain am I in for, then? It looks ok IMO but I don't know shit about cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What do you mean "can't"? I know I'm the worst human ever for buying this but it says "runs and drives" so I'm assuming God isn't going to strike me down if I just drive it off.
            >NOOOO IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE ON YOU JUST TO FRICK WITH YOU BECAUSE YOURE POOR AND STUPID
            I don't care. Do whatever you want. I'm just trying to fricking survive in this hellhole country.

If this somehow isnt bait,

DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SHITHEAP. Ghost this auction site and do not pick this shitheap up

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ok, but I still need a car. Hotels are fricking $100 per night basically anywhere in the country. I need a car I can comfortably sleep in quickly.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

facebook
            sort by cheapest first
            literally hundreds of $2000 beaters anywhere in the country

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't use fricking social media. My life doesn't make enough sense anyway that sellers just don't respond to my message. This country condemns the frick out of mentally ill whites

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>sellers just don't respond to my message
            Have someone else write the message so they dont realize you are a crackhead lunatic until its too late

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Have someone else write the message so they dont realize you are a crackhead lunatic
            I'm not even a crackhead and that's what makes me so unlikable. I'm just have the shittiest personality ever and my stress levels are always at the point where my actions are just shit all around. i hate this oc**try so fricking much i just cant fricking stand it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah... definitely have someone else write the message

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How do I get someone to write it? It can't be a pajeet because they'll get ignored too. Everyone with a rapport in this country wants me dead

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>2010 car is expensive
        no shit moron. buy an older car if you want a cheap car. It will be more reliable and not as ugly.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>What the frick am I supposed to do? Fricking 2010 nissan versas are $10k still
        I just posted a clean RX 350 for $4,490 you dumbass. What's your zipcode?

https://www.carfax.com/Used-Cars-Under-5000_f5

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm homeless but Cleveland right now. I'd fly

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Here. A clean van in Wickliffe.

https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/3C4PDCAB2FT577385

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

it's a fricking dodge with 200k. how is replacing a drivetrain easier than a fricking door?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Anon, you don't know shit about cars. Stop acting like you do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If the door is fricked the the rest of the vehicle is fricked. This

https://i.imgur.com/fckNQom.jpeg

Here. A clean van in Wickliffe.

https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/3C4PDCAB2FT577385

Is a car that has been taken care of

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

k ill buy that one as well.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lmfao and youre bidding on copart auctions in philly? Yikes

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This is the problem. It's not "clean". Yes I assume it runs and drives but so does the OP. There are no decent vehicles for under $20k in this shithole country. Nowhere in the world except singapore or puerto rico does this shit happen.
          >puerto rico is us
          wowwww im so fucing stpid you got me. I guess I should double kill myself hahahah ahrsh agV
          >R9K homosexual
          no

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are incredibly stupid. That is minor damage meaning it got bumped one time. Not a major accident that totaled the vehicle like the one you picked with a branded title. You stupid frick.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

k fine ill buy it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You don't have to buy that one specifically. The point is you're being a dumb annoying gay and squealing about how America is soo bad because you're a stupid frick who thinks you can't buy a decent vehicle for under $5k.

By the way, that 2007 RX 350 has a free carfax report that can give you more information on it's service history as well as details about the accident it was involved in. You just scroll down to the bottom of the selling page.

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/ar20/yRUBHLe4n4gnMYR3D4FVf1BserUo2WfSCEmi6ZDxKvvk9-Wpuqcd0tkzsKxiKcycpNYxLxpT1BTZ9PTFys-D_0nBPNwlrg0yqbTh4rlF

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

IM GONNA BE ON THE ROAD SOON LOOOOOOL.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nice. Now get a job you bum and take a shower.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is Craigslist an ok alternative to normie social media sites? I don't want to talk to used car salesmen. I just want an ok price

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

literally 50k for a fricking 300k mile ICE in this country. I don't understand it at all. where in the world is a vehicle for me? didn't times used to be easier than this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can ride deez nuts.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You unironically can thank Obama for that with that stupid Cash For Clunkers scheme back then.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>180k miles
    >salvage title
    >$5500
    >making payments on it

Anon are you ok?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My Dad got my Mom and my sister cars from Copart and fixed them up. If you know what you're doing, you can save yourself money. But don't expect to sell or trade the car later on. The job will be good enough, but not like it came out of the factory. Personally, I would avoid Copart. Even though you save money in the beginning, it will hurt you in the long run as you can't get rid of your car for shit.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>$1200 in fees

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

auctions are the biggest scam in the entire world

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine paying 4.2k for a salvage title 185k mile RX 350, I'd kill myself if I were you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

lol how much do you need to dogpile on me for making a mistake? I'm mentally ill and I don't want a car but I can't get an apartment. Yes, you'd all love for me to kms but I hate you all so I'm going to shit all over everything in this country.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

bretty gud deal OP

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>200k miles
    >15 years old
    >salvage
    >multiple body parts badly damaged
    >$5500
    lol lmao

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That:
    mileage
    CROSSOVER

>MUH LEXUS BRAND
    >MUH CHEAP
    >MUH V6
    I seriously hope you're 60+, with a terminal illness, and have practically no money.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get a v6 rav4 instead

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

most insane thread on DA in a while

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *