Just buy an electric car. It's that simple. Just buy it.

Just buy an electric car.
It's that simple. Just buy it.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

YOU VILL EAT ZE BUGS AND BUY ZE EVS

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You are a failed experiment.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

that's not a car

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

But why?

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

can't I just buy a 50cc engine and put it on a bike? ..would go faster

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

As long as you ride it on the sidewalk at breakneck speeds, and don't use any hand signals to indicate turning.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah sure but I don’t want my electric bill to go up so I’m charging it with my gas generator. It’s a Honda and I even put type R sticker on it originally 2000W but now it’ll charge my Tesla in 5min
    v-tech yo

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>climate controlled fully enclosed gulf cart
    Nice

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hybrids are basically the answer since they get tons of MPG, can haul ass now due to new tech, and don't need to sit at a charging station for an hour to go 150 miles.

The EV fad would be dead tomorrow if dems were forced to dump their investments

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sometimes I see shit go down like with electric cars and it makes me wonder if someone decided to frick with China. They were never going to take off, and the idiots who bought them, thinking they were far more capable than they actually were, aren't lining up as return customers, and no one is buying used ones.
    Meanwhile China has ramped up mining like crazy, and manufacturing of batteries and no one is going to buy them.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If you made it a cute convertible, available in 20 colors, women would buy it.

Different countries have different needs. China is energy starved. They are doing the whole electric car and solar bullshit (along with coal, nuclear, and everything else) because they are very vulnerable to energy disruptions, especially by sea.
      For them it's about national security. It makes sense (for them) to have their automobiles rely on grid power instead of petroleum imports.

For countries that have oil, or access to cheap oil, EV's are moronic, except for niche uses. That may change over the next CENTURY as oil become more expensive.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

with what money they are robbing us in realtime with inflation. maybe sir benzos will let us rent it und be happy

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>buy a cuckmobile

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Somebody look up who the shareholders are and who's behind this project. All paths lead to the elite pieces of shit.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Pass

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No I like having range for business

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I am eyeing one of these, 90's model, are they any good?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i wouldn't imagine that it gets good mileage.. its kino but not economical

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They come in like ten different engines, they say i need to hunt for the right one

Better quality than the new shit they produce for rich buttholes. But not built for a comfortable ride. Utilitarian. I wouldn't use one for my every day commute unless I lived in the outback.

yeah i live in the outback, and commutes here aren't that long anyway, if i can't find one of these i might go for a Pajero or something

Do you like testing electrical circuits? Then it’s a perfect car for you

Why, do they have electrical issues?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Better quality than the new shit they produce for rich buttholes. But not built for a comfortable ride. Utilitarian. I wouldn't use one for my every day commute unless I lived in the outback.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Do you like testing electrical circuits? Then it’s a perfect car for you

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't need one of those.
    I don't play golf.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

holy frick imagine driving that piece of garbage

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

No thank you.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why maintain an EV when my Mirage can do more? I’d rather get a Vespa as a DD than that.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Eh, i like my SAAB, no drivers license though, so its just an expensive radio on wheels rn lmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Respek

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My brother just bought a tahoe, and the second I make enough money I'm buying a truck. get Black personed on cuck.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd buy one, but a good electric car (Taycam, E-tron GT, i4/i5) costs 100k+.
    I mean, I have the money to afford a lease, but it's such a waste.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That thing looks so fricking gay. Top heavy, too. I could probably tip it over with a good body slam. And then the battery will explode because of course it will.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

> 80 km range (which means you will recharge its shitty battery a lot and it won't last)
    > 45 kph (low enough to piss everyone even inside cities)

Still too israeliteed to be useful.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought a gas guzzling full size SUV from before all the homosexual electronic bullshit was mandated. It gets 17 miles to the gallon and I cannot see any children standing in front of it. Cope, seethe, and dial 8.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just lick my sweaty ballsack after I have been sitting for a few hours on a leather seat during an oppressively hot summer day. It's that simple. Just lick it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *